[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

naritul said: morning... i've been super busy with my work.. and its really hard to catch up this thread... we are moving so fast... today is the last day, we will forget this thread someday... but i will always keep this thread in my heart.... thank you for everything... thanks 4 being a memorable memory... please give me deep last kiss tonight pd-nim writer-nim... and i can rest in peace after healer end... i dont want to stuck in ep 15 zzzzzz

Reading Dramabeans' recap, I just remembered that phone tip from Russia. I wonder what it was the lady said and why the Elder was looking for the recording...

Knowing SJN this will likely come up in the last episode. Any theories??

I don't know why but I have a feeling that KMS might be the one to take elder down. That is the only way he can redeem himself. He was doing all this elder business for My. Now that she is out of his life he may get the strength to finally do what he should have done 20 years back.

Guest keroppikero

Just watched Episode 19 with sub..
I'm impressed!

Scene that I most impressed by :
1. Jung Hoo remember the voice (also the back voice!) when he answered phone in sleepy state. If its me, maybe I'll forget who was phoning directly.. :D
2. CYS and JH hugs in Moon Ho house..
3. When Myung Hee said goodbye to Moon Shik.. When she thanked him for everything, and when she said : now she knew why she can't love Moon Shik..
4. When Jung Hoo meet Ahjumma.. :D their expression was ... owhowhow..
5. When Healer Team 2.0 walk in the airport.. That was so cool.. I had a goosebumps.. Cool..
6. When CYS and Myung Hee talk in Someday Office.. CYS told a story about "The Namja" :D and I slighty heard she described 'fight' with pookpookpook or something like that, it was cute, really..

Oh wow Jeon Hye Bin will be in the last ep of a healer omg ... I really enjoyed her acting and her role in Joseon Gunman she was great, good to see her again even if it's for a moment

Off to finally watch ep 19 with subs been so busy Imma have panda eyes tmw morning it's getting late for me

Youtube Credit Xaverie Chan 

ksHrnXk.jpg<span style="font-size: 10pt;"> 

well its nice to see them enjoying despite the hectic schedule :x

Excuse me?! Is it just me or did I see real life sparks between those two?!!! Can I start writing fanfic on JCW and PMY sshi now?! *Fully delusional *

I don't know, maybe I am the only one here who doesn't want MS to redeem himself. In Pinocchio, I hate the way Choi In Ha's mother got an easy forgiveness just because in the end she turned herback and fight the evil chairman. Just doesn't fair to me...Even if MS will be the one who'll bring down the elder, I still wish he doesn't get the happy ending. He still needs to suffer from the pain he caused to many lifes. JH is being threatened and got the same thread as young MS, but he manage to choose a different path. Dor MS didn't have any choice back then, I don't buy it.