[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

Healer ~Teaching us about truth, justice, faith, honestly, pure warm love and longing..

Like drugs and get addicted~

Ji chang wook :x park min young best love ever

Guest Leylalinn

@tomoyo1010‌ ....Healer is like a drug. Make u addicted. make ur brain exploded. And healer is the best drama ever whos can ruin my life.makes me crazy all day. Now i am sad..healer is ended this week.

JCW's song is really growing on me. :x Been listening to the OST album while studying (thanks @rrsmki!) and interestingly, I have been really productive.  :-bd
EDIT: Oops. Sorry if expressing feelings about the drama's OST and its brilliant productivity inducing effects is OT.  :)>-

I've been a silent lurker from the first page and have been following this thread per page up to 924, and this is my first post after these past two months. HEALER has been giving me the most thrilling moments, and HEALER makes my days so colourful. I'm feeling like riding a roller coaster.  Once I felt anxious of the plot, once I was so scare the writer would lead the characters play hide and seek with their feelings, once I was over Joy , giddy and acted like a teenager because of the romance between Joeng Hoo and Young Shin was so beautiful . Once I was tearing and feeling blue because of sad moments for Joeng Hoo and Ahjumma due to the dead of Sabu beloved teacher and friend.
Song ji Na makes them a couple who created by heaven and destined to be together despite their painful childhood memories who experienced abandonment issues. Social and Political intrigues has escalated the plot particularly when in episode 17 Myung Hee stated that elder/certain people thought they are farmers, planting seeds to society, maintained the farming and gained the harvest. I was thinking well, it happened generally in almost other countries too, where certain people think they're powerful and "HIGH" to dictated ordinary people and even government.
I can't wait for tonight episode, It almost the end of Healer RollerCoaster, but even it gives turbulent feelings I absolutely will ride again.      
HEALER is well written and well directed drama. I am so thankful for having addicted to it. It Gives only Happiness and Joy No Sadness Nor sorrow. 
  :x

@sia3

Hahaha your not weird,I join you on your sadistic tendencies. Its not our fault JCW makes pain and injury look so sexy you know!

~~~~

Those stills of him injured I am assuming it is probably after JH getting away from the elder . Doesn't look sad or I am just being in denial because I don't want to feel sad in any way since healer will be over this week