[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

FemaleQuixote

said:

tomoyo1010

said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

What made Jo Min Ja Ajumma to be so
\jUPkqzB.png?1

while Moon Ho is likeAyqAPZN.png?1

Ajumma just asked if they are still followed by those villains,and if Jung Hoo is not worried that they notify the police,and hewhich was his first thought?

zgJCBtJ.png?1
F8lIXgp.png?1
Ajumma thinks he is a lost caus for sure!!

as in this conversationaTVrVRn.png?1
LkHZkV1.png?1
=))in a contest like " fill the line"  I will write :-This punk ,would say that hell is a nice place if Chae Young Shin would be beside him!

Anyone have the translation for the preview?

I caught a few things like Myung Hee knowing her daughter is alive, something JH is pissed about cuz the Elder did something to YS, and something about the ex-cop he was accused of murdering.

Sad that i won't be able to watch it live tmrw cuz of work, but I'll be sure to check this forum every 10 minutes for updates.

cityhunterlee. said:

FemaleQuixote

said:

tomoyo1010

said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

I forgot to answer to someone who asked when JH fell in love with YS. I always felt that it happened on the roof, when YS convinced the actress not to commit suicide. It might not be the moment he completely fell in love but it was the moment that changed everything, a moment that made him see her differently. Before that, he thought of her as an ordinary girl but when the incident of the roof happened, I could see that he was very moved and touched by her words. Of course, his feelings for her only grew deeper and deeper each time he was around her.

Little something I made for a moment that I loved in episode 18. JH sentence to her, "you always wake me up",
implies to several deep meanings. I interpret it as he wanted to say she's always there for him in the crucial moments,
she gives him the will to live, she always give him
strength and motivation to fight another day. She's like the sun that
gives him life, therefore she always wake him up (as mentioned before the pendant he gave her is also sun shaped).
It's a perfect example why I absolutely love the
dialogues and the little details in this drama.

HealerEpisode18_zps9cb75cc6.jpg~original

cr: mine

Anyone have the translation for the preview?

I caught a few things like Myung Hee knowing her daughter is alive, something JH is pissed about cuz the Elder did something to YS, and something about the ex-cop he was accused of murdering.

Sad that i won't be able to watch it live tmrw cuz of work, but I'll be sure to check this forum every 10 minutes for updates.

I'm in the same situations dear @SunStar :) but good I have data plan :D and no more extra expensive :D

Updated IG little JH

I forgot to answer to someone who asked when JH fell in love with YS. I always felt that it happened on the roof, when YS convinced the actress not to commit suicide. It might not be the moment he completely fell in love but it was the moment that changed everything, a moment that made him see her differently. Before that, he thought of her as an ordinary girl but when the incident of the roof happened, I could see that he was very moved and touched by her words. Of course, his feelings for her only grew deeper and deeper each time he was around her.

Little something I made for a moment that I loved in episode 18. JH sentence to her, "you always wake me up",

implies to several deep meanings. I interpret it as he wanted to say she's always there for him in the crucial moments,

she gives him the will to live, she always give him strength and motivation to fight another day. She's like the sun that

gives him life, therefore she always wake him up (as mentioned before the pendant he gave her is also sun shaped).

It's a perfect example why I absolutely love the dialogues and the little details in this drama.

p><p> I think the

Guys..........

Uri Ajhumma has received only 1 Fan Message
Can a few of you send some more ????????
We need to have a bit more characters like her ......
Even Secretary Oh got 2 !!!
And Young KMS got 1

Sadly Appa and Ajhussi received none :(

Please show them some Love :)

sanika said: Guys..........

And Young KMS got 1

AdelaM said: sanika said: Guys..........

And Young KMS got 1