[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

larienssi said: ruizaio said: Writer SJN just posted on her website, thanking everyone and praising the actors (somebody was very tenacious about understanding every detail of the dialogue, and she gave him/her permission to alter the nuances because this person had already internalized the character). She's surprised herself that there had been no obstacles this time and she was able to focus entirely on writing her script. 
Also, she left this spoiler about the ending

it's a happy ending, just like the tender rays of the sun. She hopes the ending scene will be shot under such bright sunlight.

88d633e2gw1en0vbsrz47j20xc0iq78q.jpg
Image via DC
OMG... I'm officially getting depressed! [泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪]

@azzurri - I don't mean just bumping into K-actors. I meant any stars from HK, TW, Singapore, Korea, Japan, USA or Australia... none. Nada!!! I sometimes dream that maybe, just maybe when I get to the boarding terminal - voilà, I'd see a star. Pffffftttt~ that never happened! And my sister bumped into Wu Zun and Xie Xian (an old HK actor)! X(

larienssi said: Boy did I try so hard not to click that spoiler button, but failed miserably. I am really just happy with all these news! It is going to be one great finale everyone! :)
EDIT: I wonder you that actor is, whom SJN thought had internalised his/her character for SJN to have given permission to put in his/her own interpretations. SJN seemed really impressed by that. 

Hi @CherKell‌ and @ruizaio‌, I'm trying to order the bluray on Innolife right now, an I'm not sure how to enter my address. I'm in the US, and if I put in my zip code under "post code" and my street address under "address", innolife displays my address as (zip code) (street address) on the next page, which is in the opposite order of how we write addresses in the US. Will the package still be addressed and delivered correctly if I leave it like that?

Hi @CherKell‌ and @ruizaio‌, I'm trying to order the bluray on Innolife right now, an I'm not sure how to enter my address. I'm in the US, and if I put in my zip code under "post code" and my street address under "address", innolife displays my address as (zip code) (street address) on the next page, which is in the opposite order of how we write addresses in the US. Will the package still be addressed and delivered correctly if I leave it like that?

I left mine like that and I'm just hoping that they'll write it in the right order when they ship it.

Wow! You guys came up with amazing one-liners! And some with 50 words one-liner long. *cough* @azzurri *cough*. :D@larienssi : You are better. All I can think of is "Healer Jjang!".   ;);))
Its official. I cant fry my brain like @sia3.  :D

@sia3... what pic is that from, that you posted? D-1 means what? Anyway the picture is BEAUTIFUL.
As for airport incidents... yes, I know, I get it. Was just pulling your leg. I too, in all my years of travelling, I've only met one celebrity. And I wasn't even a fan. Many years ago, met Lorenzo Lamas coming out of Tom Bradley International Airport terminal in LA. So I didn't even jump for joy, or chase him for an autograph. Just stared. Bet you don't know who Lorenzo Lamas is - gulp... now am showing my age!!! Hahaha.

I left mine like that and I'm just hoping that they'll write it in the right order when they ship it.

Ok, I tried leaving the post code field empty even though the asterisk suggested that it was a required field. I then typed out the full address (street address, city, state, zip code, country) all in the address field, and it seems to have worked. Let's hope the package is addressed correctly.

juzluvpink said: I know I'm a little slow. Sometime back someone asked what was one's fav episode. Frankly I can't pinpoint any in particular because all are solid. There isn't any filler episode in my view. But if I must is has to be episode 10. The truthful yet deceptive confession at the rooftop (JH's words under the disguise of PBS) felt so warm and real. JH who had always been alone, abandoned is trying to hold onto someone for the first time. So much desire to hold on that he can live as someone else, as if his own existence, his name, his job etc means nothing more than having YongShin next to him. Next is the scene between Healer and Sabu. First time that JungHu gets to learn about his dad. First time I heard about his inner most fear... That he has no reason to live and fear tt he may one day take his life like his dad. The rawness of his feelings during that scene brot tears to my eyes. How dejected/neglected one must feel to have no reason to live. Although 18 episodes now with many many wonderful scenes after ep10, these were 2 scenes that left a deep impression. I only started watching Kdrama abt 3 years ago and so may not have watched as many drama as some veterans here. But these 2 scenes seriously I don't recall any other kdrama having them. It definitely helps that the acting was world class.

The city of Cheongju (Healer was filmed here a lot, including JH's place) announced that they'll have bronze hand prints of the main 3 lead actors plus Park Sang Won and Do Ji Won and also a statue of Healer set up as a tourist attraction.

@azzurri
Yeah. Who's that? :)) Okay, I just Google him and I recognize him. Checked his filmography as well, I think some movies/drama ring a bell but yeah no... not big star :))

Back to Healer, the Koreans are counting down. D-1 means 1 more day to next episode, the end.
It's over. The End. Jong Jong Jong! :((
E14-YS-end-2.gif
The drama should have shown Jung Hoo's reaction when he heard Young Shin's The End message ;))

ruizaio said: The city of Cheongju (Healer was filmed here a lot, including JH's place) announced that they'll have bronze hand prints of the main 3 lead actors plus Park Sang Won and Do Ji Won and also a statue of Healer set up as a tourist attraction.

@terbi
hmmm, I would put the zip code in the "post code" field even if the order is wrong but you wrote the whole address out anyway, right? there shouldn't be a problem. I think when it gets to America, the mail man should know where to deliver it as long as you have all parts of the address. 

Ok, order placed! I've contributed to the bluray order count by 1 haha. Now just need 400 others to order in the next 3 weeks :) And now I'm going to go on a diet for the next 3 months to compensate for all the money I just burned :-S

Guest Canavalia

I'm trying to keep my eyes half closed while writing here *nospoilersformeplease* *dangerousplace*
but I just wanted to drop by and leave something for all fans of Secretary OH out here...Are you just as worried about him as I am? I hope CYS won't harm him :( :( :(
secretary OH

While looking for screencaps it also came clear to me which is my favorite scene up to this point:
The rooftop confession - it is. Including the elevator ride up there and even the scene before, when they are hiding inside the building and wonder where they should go for a drink.Seriously. HIS LOOK. How he looks at her.... ALL THE TIME. *melt*I was on the hunt for Secretary OH but ended up watching this part of episode 10 (??) for one hour oO; *oops*He looks like he's fallen for her SO MUCH ... watching this part is getting me giddy all over :\">Looking at his smile when she is asking him if he is serious .....ahhhhh wqraeshrwdshghdskglhseriasuryjdflz .....
JCW is looking great whatever scene it is,... but I have to admit the look I love the most, is when he is leaving the hospital after CYS discovered his real identity. OMO,.... he looks absolutely stunning there. His expression, his hair, clothes, the way the talks.... so sexy.  :x :\">
weibo
credit as labeled