[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Uketrongsang

Girls please vote for Ji Chang Wook, he is #15 right now. Let's pull him uppppppp
http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/ (Asian male god poll)

NRGchick

said:

I think it is good to read this again.

Ji Chang Wook, who plays the two characters Healer and Park Bong Su with ease in the show, said, “Healer and Park Bong Su are very different characters. Their set-up were very different from the start. They were purposely made to be very different.” He continued, “Actually, the character Healer is also very handsome in daily life, but I’m not that handsome on normal days. I’m not so serious or handsome like Healer. I’m usually more similar to Park Bong Su.” Yoo Ji Tae who heard this begged to differ, “No, you are not. I think Ji Chang Wook’s usual appearance is also handsome.”

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/17/drama-press-meet-with-the-cast-of-healer/

The whole site is awesome for Ji Chang Wook news.

Okay, I don't know about you girls but I just LOVEEEE the awkward Jung Hoo and Appa scene. I laugh out loud each time I rewatch it. =)) Also I wanted to point out how I find Jung Hoo animal-like when running away from Appa =)) Especially in this scene where he's crouching/hunching as if he's an ape/chimpanzee, or even a scaredy cat/pup with his tail in between his legs, as he stepped onto the sofa to get to the other side... :)) We need a BTS of this scene! So well done!
anigif46300.gif

This is a bad PS, but I just want to make a point.
TUyirsz.jpg

Guest tomoyo1010

azzurri said: @tomoyo1010....
Honestly "Healer" as in this drama's meaning of it is really hard to translate to Bahasa Malaysia. If you go to the official Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka site and do a word search there, 'dukun' and 'pawang' are the actual words that will be suggested. These words describe a traditional 'witchdoctor' in Malay culture.
 'Penawar' sounds better but the accurate translation of that is actually 'antidote.' 'Pengubat' or 'penyembuh' probably makes some kind of transliteral sense. And sound the least wierd. I ran into problems early on as to translating Healer into Malay, because I'm translating the English subs into Malay over at Darksmurf's. Racked my brain but finally decided to maintain the original name Healer for the Malay subs. :)

Next up we have poor Appa... trying to question Jung Hoo about what he had done to his precious little daughter the other day... =))
ib25vQ3e2zoy7n.gif
Appa. I know what that face is. =))
Take it slow and easy, k?
The moment you mentioned about that day, the vivid image of the KISS pops up in your head...
And it just bothers the heck out of you... and you reaaaally can't deal... =)) =)) =)) I LOVE YOU, Appa! :))
Poor Appa... not given a chance to be prepared of losing his lil' girl to scaredy cat, Bong Soo. =))

@sia3‌

My favorite scene ever!!!

I love it not only because it's funny,but it rings true to how a lot of dads are with their daughters

And the fact that JH is running away from him like a puppy with his tail in between his legs.

Which convinced me that him being PBS isn't sp far from his own self unless he is doing it quite well

And then YS just eating ice-cream the whole time,probably because she knows JH can defend himself

Just a quick announcement about our International Healer Project.

I'm a fanfic writer and I'm willing to help out all you budding writers. If you want to write a fic, but is afraid because of some reason (read: grammar, want to put comedy but can't, writer's block a.k.a blockage of ideas), I'm willing to help you out. We can keep it anonymous, and you can PM me. I can give the finishing touches you want and even help you out with the writing, grammar, spellings. Just PM me, I'll be your beta reader a.k.a second reader, correcting mistakes.

Don't hesitate to PM me! We need more fanfics, girls! Let's take the entire world with storm!

Ji Chang Wook Signed an Autograph for a Fan

video owner: 維C美妆护肤_羽童

695ec2c2jw1ep0p9wef09j20ez0qoq4h.jpg
695ec2c2jw1ep0pc9r62oj20dc0hs400.jpg

The fan 維C went to visit him today, and JCW asked her what her name is. She told him her name, and that she's from China. JCW then thank her. The two also chat a little. Fan also asked him if his body is okay now. He said, "Yes". Fan then sweetly asked him not to get sick.

She also says he's a kind and cute guy, and looks smaller in person than compared to onscreen. She'll leave Korea to go back to China for holidays (probably Chinese New Year). So no more exclusive JCW... lol

Guest tomoyo1010

Zelda said:

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio