[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Guest aidennguyen

I am sorry but I don't understand how did Thee or Toei break Phu? Phu broke Thee's heart and caused uneasiness in Toei. They are in turmoil themselves so they can't be expected to help Phu. If someone were to break my heart I cannot see myself as helping him while I myself is in an emotional wreck.

In Phu's case I believe his parents play the biggest role in understanding, supporting, and guiding him. Blaming Phu's downward spiral on Thee and Toei is not exactly fair in my humble opinion.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phu sits alone in the marching band room trying to chat to Toei but she doesn't reply.
"I can't stop thinking about you," he wrote.

A boy plays a flute. Phu looks at him. It's not Thee.

Phu goes to Toei's house. She opens the door. He apologizes and says he wants to talk.
"I'm ready to do anything to make it better. If you want me to change anything, I will do it," he said.
"Some things cannot be changed, Phu," she said.
"What? What cannot be changed? Tell me. I can change anything. I beg you," he said.
"Let's break up," says Toei.
"No, Toei. There are better ways than breaking up. I don't want it. Please give me a chance, just one more chance. I told you I would do anything," he desperately begged her, crying hard.
Toei closes the door on him.

I got my breakup scene near the very beginning. They play some of the same music as S01E06! One of the interesting contrasts is that Toei doesn't use the word 'gay' this time. Most of the main idea of the scene was in the preview for this episode. But March is super-sad.

Phu walks from Toei's house and passes a restaurant. He hears a sad song (I don't remember the name). He enters the place and sits at the bar. A female bartender with red lips and short hair asks for ID. He argues. She gives him a beer and says he has a baby face.

Phu looks at Toei's Facebook. He drinks. The bartender glances at him. Phu looks very very sad.

Time passes. Phu asks for check. He doesn't have enough money. Phu says he will return tomorrow to pay. She uses his phone to call hers.
"Wait. Do you have money for a ride home?" she asks.
she gives Phu some money and tells him to return later.

Phu goes back again to the bar to return the money.

This barmaid is ridiculously good at her job. She can guess Phu is suffering from love issues (understandable), asks about another guy friend of his girlfriend, was he jealous, etc.

And she sure can talk and talk... :D

She used to date a German white guy. Thought they'd be together forever. He just disappeared.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, go back to regular life. It went away." And eventually the memories were normal, too, not sad.

In a math class, Dao and Koi trade notes on how boring it is.
"I wanna eat Pad Ki Mao," wrote Dao.
"I'm so hungryyyyy," wrote Koi.
"I wanna hug you," wrote Dao

Class over. Dew walks pass Dao and gives her a very nasty gesture. Dew has bandage on her head.

Phu returns to the restaurant to give her money. She asks him to stay. He refuses at first but relents.
"It's on me," she says as she gives him a bottle of beer.
"You drink a lot. You look like you're troubled. Is it about love."
"Why do you think it's about love?"
"It takes just a glance to tell it's about love. You can tell me the story."
"My girlfriend broke up with me. I asked her to stop talking to her friend."
"Her guy friend?"
"Yes."
"You're jealous."
She seems to ask the right questions. Phu goes on and on how much he loves Toei, which leads to expectation.
"I want to feel like I'm more special to her than other people."
"How do you feel now?" she asks
"I'm not okay. I've lost my balance. I don't know how to go on with this."

She tells Phu a story. "There is a circle that is not complete. The circle tries to look for the missing part. It finds a triangle. They both try to fill in for each other but they fail. The circle keeps finding and finds another triangle. Too small. So it moves to the third triangle, which fits the circle perfectly. So they think they should travel together. But the triangle wears down by the roads and become too small for the circle. Finally the circle runs into the first triangle and finds that this one is the most suitable for it."
The woman had a German boyfriend who told her he would return after a trip home. He never showed up or contacted her. She was hurt but moved on, living her life and it healed by itself.

"Don't you miss him?" Phu asks.
"I think of him but I don't let him hurt me," she says.
She gives Phu a good life lesson about being happy and not suffering.

Phu sends her into the cab. She tells him her name is Bomb.

Phu's mom wakes him up. She thinks he looks horrible. He appears tired. She's suspicious.

Mhog!

Khwan's photo's have been developed. Khwan is ridiculously good for her first roll of film. (Like Mhog, my dad gave me such a camera when I was his age. I used film until a few years ago. There's no way she can be this good!)

But she does get the photo of Mhog messed up: background clear, Mhog blurry. Mhog asks for the photo, says it's good. Knowing his personality, we know he's showing he's into her.

Khwan is expressing more and more interest in Comm Arts.

Guest dephorvej

I'm watching the live stream and also read the live update from @VarutK and @bencanuck
so I could understand their conversation without the full sub lol
thank you so much :")

Mhog is taking candid pictures of people. Kwan finds him and show him the photo she took. He sees his own picture. It's out of focus but he says it's pretty. He wants to keep it. Kwan gives it to him.

Kwan tells him she will take a test for dentistry major but if she fails she will study communication. Mhog looks at the picture and smiles.

Porsche gives Sprite a ride home. They bought cake for Sprite's mom. One thing leads to another and they kiss in the car. Very sweet but Sprite seems hesitant.
"Sprite, would you be my girlfriend. I was so happy you returned my call the other day. Otherwise, we wouldn't be talking today."
They apparently have dated for over a month. Porsche insists on his feeling that she's special. Sprite thanks him but tell him to think twice. He may not like her anymore if he truly knows her.
"Sprite, I'm sorry," he says sadly as she leaves the car. She smiles.

Sprites sits with her mom. Mom knows there is something wrong. Sprite tells her about her date - the guy was cute but there was Phai.
"Why do you close yourself?  How do you know he's the best for you. You asked him directly and he couldn't do it. Why would you waste time with him?" her mom said.

Mhog calls Sprite! He talks about arranging a trip to the beach to find "moments" for taking pictures. Sprite teases him but she's in for it

Sprite's mom talks to Sprite about Phai, and how he was direct with her. Thus, she doesn't need to waste time on this.

Mhog calls Sprite. Mhog calls Sprite Jae (Chinese sister) Sprite. LOL. That just seems funny for Sprite's character and for Mhog's too. It's played well for humour.

He wants to arrange things with Sprite and Khwan... And so it really begins?

The name of the bar Phu goes to to visit PBom (barmaid) is Pinocchio. Why?

Bomb is having a party with her ladyboy and lesbian friends. Phu shows up and joins them. Bomb tells them how she met Phu. Some friends start talking about their sexuality, parents, marriage, etc. Phu seems to be taking in the information. He seems to be enjoying it.

"How was it?" she asks after the party
"Your friends are fun," he smiles. Phu looks happy but obviously drunk.
"Look at my finger. Follow it," she said waving her finger, which lands on his lips...
She touches his lips. He kisses it. And they kiss each other.

VarutK said:
Bomb is having a party with her ladyboy and lesbian friends. Phu shows up and joins them. Bomb tells them how she met Phu. Some friends start talking about their sexuality, parents, marriage, etc. Phu seems to be taking in the information. He seems to be enjoying it.

"How was it?" she asks after the party
"Your friends are fun," he smiles. Phu looks happy but obviously drunk.
"Look at my finger. Follow it," she said waving her finger, which lands on his lips...
She touches his lips. He kisses it. And they kiss each other.

At Bomb's condo. She's in the bed with Phu. She's carassing his hair lovingly.
"Have you loved girls?" he asks.
"You look like a tomboy," he says.
"And you look like gay," she says.
Phu confesses he had a boyfriend and she said she had a girlfriend. Phu tells her his story and how he "have more feeling with someone else" so he left him for her.
"You bastard. You cheated him," she scolds
"Am I wrong to trust my feeling?" he says
"You're not wrong. But think of it. If someone does this to you, how would you feel?"

Phu to P'Bom in bed: "Have you ever liked girls? ... You look like a tom."

Same back to Phu. Phu explains about Thee and Toei. Bom did used to have a girlfriend, as Phu a boyfriend. They talk about what Phu did.

This is a really interesting conversation that gets into Phu's head.

Before class, Mhog invites Khwan to go with people to Hua Hin (beach) at the term break. She says it's unlikely. But when he proposes a plan with Sprite, she says she'll ask her mom.

Win is catching on.

Archived