[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you much @jinijung‌ for the preview... Love the hugging scene! Sweet!☺ and as we all know happily ever after ending will not be that easy for our otp! Trials and problems will occur now and then ! And per preview its obvious that SY will be the one to spill it out about HW's painful past to Sena.. and since HW cannot keep it a secret anymore.. hope he will have the guts to be honest and truthful.and whatever circumstances it might bring him.. hope too that he will be strong and have the courage to face the outcome..

Sena on her part..though SY might be the one to tell her about HW's past... hope she 'll hear out HW's part of not telling the truth right away.. We know she will be hurt and feel betrayed but a lil understanding from her will be nice.

at the end of the day.. I think HY her too much love for HW is the main fact that she is doing some nasty things with the people that HW cares about.but I don't like her quitting and leaving HW behind at times he needed her the most! Since ANA is in chaotic mess.. its a BIG NO NO! that she is resigning because of her own personal matters!

I feel that SW being a solo artist will be a success! Even surpassing Rae Hoon!

LavelyShai said: rizu13 said: Yeeeeii.. finally it out...It almost make me crying just waiting for the preview..Thanks @/jinijung 
:D #:-S
Can't wait for tomorrow full episode..  :x :x :x
It's look like JY will tell SN about her older sister SE..  X( [-(

Guest maizangel

LavelyShai said: rizu13 said: Yeeeeii.. finally it out...It almost make me crying just waiting for the preview..Thanks @/jinijung 
:D #:-S
Can't wait for tomorrow full episode..  :x :x :x
It's look like JY will tell SN about her older sister SE..  X( [-(sh everythn

Guest maizangel

annamchoi said: Thank you much @jinijung‌ for the preview... Love the hugging scene! Sweet!☺ and as we all know happily ever after ending will not be that easy for our otp! Trials and problems will occur now and then ! And per preview its obvious that SY will be the one to spill it out about HW's painful past to Sena.. and since HW cannot keep it a secret anymore.. hope he will have the guts to be honest and truthful.and whatever circumstances it might bring him.. hope too that he will be strong and have the courage to face the outcome.. Sena on her part..though SY might be the one

LavelyShai

said: Having Se Na find out right now and from Jae Young would start their separation really early, we at least need couple moments for at least 2 or 3 episodes before she finds out. That way she'll forgive him and come back. At least this is how I see it in my mind lol

Thank you @jinijung for posting the preview!

Guest haeyooniex3

TRANSLATION TIME WITH MY LIMITED KOREAN lolol x)
Episode 11 Preview:

HY: Did something happen between the two of you?SN: I don't think there is a reason for me to tell you that much. 
HY: Are you two thinking of actually dating?HW: I'm not thinking of anything right now, except for thoughts of Sena. [teehee <33]
[HW I think(?)]: Where are you? Still with Siwoo?HW: I'm not _____, I'm checking on you two - is the recording going okay?
JY: [something about his company here - probably giving HY a job offer]
HW: Do you have to go to this extent? [HY gives that white envelope, which means she's quitting]HY: I've decided I want to start cleaning up my feelings for you.
SN: I'm so nervous~SW: For all the mothers of this world, this song is for you~
JY: The more I look at you, the more you look like her~ Her name is Yoon Soeun~SN: You know my older sister?!

Guest LieS1430294362

I can sense that there will be a temporary separation between Sena and HW once the skeleton out of the closet.....Sena will avoid HW as she needs sometime alone to do some deep thinking about her relationship with HW then she will investigate the matter herself.....

For HW, his sickness may be cought up with him and he will resign as the president....During the process of rehabilitation, his ability to compose slowly comeback and he will write a romantic song specifically for Sena and  maybe even sing the song himself...... Then the song will be aired in the radio and Sena will hear it..... Realized how deep HW's love for her, Sena will run searching for HW and they will meet on the bank  of Han River ( there will be a bridge in the background).. They will say I love you to each other and at the end, there will be a deep kiss between them.....

*/ End of my imagination....... :D

---------------

If HW sings the song by himself. I'm the one who will scream first. Hahahahahaha I love your imagination. Hope it happen. ;))

Archived