[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hind Spoiler pics were posted around Tuesday/Wednesday last week. It's the continuation of the confession scene ~ Hyunwook was hugging Sena. Just scroll around 12 or so pages back, you'll find it =)

@hanaf They haven't released that song yet. I'm so annoyed because it was used in the long trailer! It should be out by now but it's definitely for Hyunwook. The lyrics are tailored to how he feels now after falling in love so perfect timing rule states it's about time. Imma gonna flip a table if they don't get it out this week lol.

What i want for the next episode???

I want HW to tell the truth to SN, which i doubt will happen..... hehehe

HW said that "he doesn't care anymore if she is Yoon Se Na".... I wish SN will ask him to elaborate on this... Before she jumps into him again, she might as well clear this issue that has break them apart.... They both should start up clean.... but then this is a kdrama.. A wish is just a wish! hahaha

Guest Zaisy01

I watched the ending of episode 10 so many times.  I loved how they showed how shaken up Hyun Wook was after Se Na left.  Rain played that part perfectly especially when he exploded on his friend Alex.  Also, Se Na broke my heart with her pain.  I can't wait to see the next episodes! 
Also wanted to share a video I made cause I'm obsessed with this drama 

:P:P

class="content-title" Behind the Scenes Footage of “My Lovely Girl” Revealed
October 19, 2014

Source:soompi

Behind the Scenes Footage of “My Lovely Girl” Revealed

On October 19, the production team behind SBS’s drama, “My Lovely Girl,” released behind the scenes footage of the Hyun-Se couple (Hyun Wook and Se Na) while they were filming. The footage was released with the first soundtrack, “This Love,” by Mamamoo and Loco.

As can be seen in the footage, the two leads, Rain and f(x)’s Krystal seem to be having a lot of fun. There are many instances where the two are just so lovable, even when off camera. Though they seem to be having fun with each other, you could also tell that they also cared about the details of their acting, constantly conversing with the staff members with regards to the scene. Overall, they seem to be filming in a great, happy atmosphere. Watch the clip below:

Meanwhile in the actual drama, however, the two seemed to be starting a sad and difficult relationship. The focus is placed on the love line between the two, and viewers are anxiously anticipating where this relationship will go.

“My Lovely Girl” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS. Who’s a fan of the Hyun-Se couple?

......2 more days to Wednesday.....are u guys counting?
Yeah, i am :) waiting for hugging scene.....
how's SN react after.....kekekekeke.....
=))

I been watching WLG again and again, and also the bts. The bts really make my day...

I hated SHY, she keep telling HW she likes him.
If she really do then she should help him let go the past, not to keep remaining HW about SE's death?
He also a victim, not  to be blamed.

After the incident, he MIA for the past three years.
No matter how SHY denied, she also have to accept the fact.
SN is the only reason that make HW back to Seoul and also the temporary dai-Pio-Ngim of ANA.
;))
SE's not the reason that HW in love SN, she have to accept this also.
*no matter what, SE SN sisters is the h*ll for SHY!!!!

Still waiting the storyline between HW's father and SJY, the secret between two of them. What they did to HW.
But, it have to be fast ya, don't drag my HWSN storyline :P

@bebebisous33 please count me in in option 2....give SN a piggyback to his home and take care of her!
HW definitely have to take care of her, she fall in to sick just because of him....
I want to see how HW pamper her........
:x :x :x

Been a while since I've posted on soompi, but I bring goodies!

Chinese written preview credited to baidu and quick English translation by me
【11集文字预告】
因为和世娜合作的舞台很成功,时宇邀请世娜开庆祝party,但是世娜拒绝了时宇而去和贤旭见面。另外,在英对海允提议,既然很难面对贤旭,最好到自己的公司来。海允找到贤旭准备递交辞呈
The collaboration with Se Na being a success, SW wanted to invite SN to the celebratory party; but she declined and went to see Hyun Wook instead. Since it'll be difficult facing HW, JY suggested that HY move to his company. HY finds HW and is prepared to hand in her resignation.

aggiesbaby said: Been a while since I've posted on soompi, but I bring goodies!

【11集文字预告】
因为和世娜合作的舞台很成功,时宇邀请世娜开庆祝party,但是世娜拒绝了时宇而去和贤旭见面。另外,在英对海允提议,既然很难面对贤旭,最好到自己的公司来。海允找到贤旭准备递交辞呈
The collaboration with Se Na being a success, SW wanted to invite SN to the celebratory party; but she declined and went to see Hyun Wook instead. Since it'll be difficult facing HW, JY suggested that HY move to his company. HY finds HW and is prepared to hand in her resignation.

Oh well! Is HY going to burn all her bridges to HW!

Well hurray for her! But does that mean she is going to turn bad for the worse by joining forces with PD Seo.
I guess now her motto might change to if I can't have you no one can have you!

Now all I wish is HW returns back to AnA and make the company a success. He does not owe to do this because of his father but because the trainees under AnA need him, I feel. I know he is a good person and wish the trainees to win in all music programs.

@Zaisy01: That music video is so beautiful. Love how you got the timing and  the clips to go together so flawlessly.

I was thinking before that HY would jump ship, but now I'm not thinking she will; giving JY a reason to open his big evil mouth again to reveal the secret to SN - assuming HW does not beforehand or,HW tells her before JY (the preferred choice).

Guest LieS1430294362

I love to read everyone post here. There was so many insightful and funny thought ;))

When the preview release? I hope today....~ [-O<

Guest lovesalvz

aggiesbaby said: Been a while since I've posted on soompi, but I bring goodies!

【11集文字预告】

Guest merycote

Zaisy01 said: I watched the ending of episode 10 so many times.  I loved how they showed how shaken up Hyun Wook was after Se Na left.  Rain played that part perfectly especially when he exploded on his friend Alex.  Also, Se Na broke my heart with her pain.  I can't wait to see the next episodes! 
Also wanted to share a video I made cause I'm obsessed with this drama 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=APUfKeEKVlc
:P:P

Archived