[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

every love story has twists and turn,bumps in the road and heartbreak.Hopefully both of them can overcome any obstacles thrown at them and come out stronger than ever before. Agreed with @bebebisous33 HW doesn't want to live the same experience again..Losing someone you love in a tragic way,will really mess you up and leave you wondering why. The plot really does my head in..coz apart from the kissing and romantic scenes,there are too many conflicts..bad relationship with his father etc etc..duh! 
so be patience..before a story has a happy ending,it needs to have a sad beginning! [-O<

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

starjade said:

Hello everyone,

I have been a fan of Soompi for the past 2 decades but have never left any comments.  You guys all rock.  I know there are different opinions but I appreciate it all.  It's always nice to read people's perception.  Thank you everyone for all your insight.

This drama is very captivating.  It always leaves you wanting more.  I LOVE Krystal and Rain is a chunk of sexyness :)

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the sad background music?  Any help is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Thank you! 

OMG! I was waiting for ep 9 like a crazy and the result really sucks. it doesn't mean that I didn't like the ep9 but I got very sad and uncomfortable after seeing all these unusual feeling/mood between SN&HW.after ep8 and watching preview of 9, I had commented that I was waiting for a denial (if you remember). they really deceived all of us by the preview as if HW&SN will be a couple by showing holding hands, jealousy scenes. I'm sorry to say that but I was right at the first time and HW had to deny and hide all his true feelings towards SN. after almost 7/8 years, I've a bit found out the formula of K-dramas and it's still very early for a happy ending.  we're just in the half way and our couple has to suffer a bit more to be a couple. it's really difficult to overcome the dead sister issue.
I should admit that I liked the tension and distance between HW&SN even if I love their lovey-dovey times more. I guess love is more attractive and stronger if it's difficult to reach. at the same time, I can't keep being sorry for SW in many aspects. he was abandoned by his band, he worked really hard but couldn't take his right. also he has someone who he has a crush and she doesn't like him. still, I wish HN could be divided into 2 and both HW and also SW could be together with her. 
with every new episode, I like the drama more and look forward to new eps. 
I hope we can watch more happily and positive scenes tomorrow. have a nice day everyone!

Guest fossilgirl

, I can't keep being sorry for SW in many aspects. he was abandoned by his band, he worked really hard but couldn't take his right. also he has someone who he has a crush and she doesn't like him. still, I wish HN could be divided into 2 and both HW and also SW could be together with her. 

fossilgirl said:

, I can't keep being sorry for SW in many aspects. he was abandoned by his band, he worked really hard but couldn't take his right. also he has someone who he has a crush and she doesn't like him. still, I wish HN could be divided into 2 and both HW and also SW could be together with her. 

Guest kdramafanfan

ok ep 9 definitely not my favorite. Way too much angsty staring. HY is a quintessential crazy second lead. HW's "best friend" is really annoying. Who is he to say who HW should be with?

Ehh I don't care who says SN is a candy. I love her (so far). She's forthright. She's got a balanced view of her passion for her work and her feelings for HW. And she goes after what she wants but when she can't get it she accepts or tries to be proactive and change that. She's turning out to be one of my favorite kdrama heroines so far. Her friends are awesome. I especially love the boyfriend. He played a similar role in Emergency Couple and was just as awesome as here.  

I liked SW's character this time. He's definitely maturing and his style change helped a lot lol.

Anyways cute episode. Just hope HW "man's up" next time and stops with all this silent brooding. Sheesh they guy is like over 30 and he can't at least explain what he's thinking? Oh please lol. That kind of stuff might be understandable in someone SW's age but its really unattractive in a guy HW's age. 

Screenshot2014-10-15at70145PM_zpsbe0fb39
*Sigh*

What is this drama even doing to me right now? I knew this was going to take the angsty turn for a little bit, and I'm still so shaken by the pain in both Sena and Hyunwook's eyes in the last scene. But narratively, MLG is yet to disappoint. And in terms of pacing, it find this so pitch perfect, its not even funny. Basically, I wanted Sena to find the truth out by the end of today's episode. I'm assuming she did, but we could be trolled since there was nothing that directly hinted to that. Haeyoon could've just tested out Hyunwook's reaction, but I'd personally be disappointed since this is an important and huge step in the OTP's relationship. If they don't even discover their scars, how will they be able to heal each other?

I find Hyunwook's reluctance as well as acceptance of his feelings really commendable and realistic. In that, he's completely aware of how much he's falling in love, his heart wants to just let it happen; be swayed by what he believes shouldn't happen ~ cannot happen. He had initially allowed himself that luxury (like when he took Sena's hand), but after what Sungjin said, he backed off. His push and pull is palpable because you see his inner struggles. Do I allow myself to just be with her? What about being her CEO? What about being her sister's ex? What about her not knowing the latter?

He wants her, undoubtedly. But he also understands the complexity of this relationship. He wants to be there when she's happy, to celebrate her big and small moments in life. But like he said, he can't be with her because she's Yoon Sena. Not just anyone, but Yoon Sena. Of course she doesn't know what that means, but we all do, and now it seems she does as well. I love his love for her ~ he considers her above everyone. Its never about him, its always about her (up till now) and I find that being the ultimate test of true love.

Sena steals my heart with her continued genuine niceness and straightforwardness. She doesn't like playing games, and she doesn't pretend to be someone she isn't. When she wants to know something, she'll just ask instead of mulling over things you'd never figure an answer for anyway. I love how honest she is with Hyunwook, its very admirable and a trait I really wish I had. I think her realness moves him and also allows him to face his own demons. Because she seeks answers, constantly questioning his feelings, his emotions, it allows for him to look into himself and know his own heart.

I'm a little in love with the count-to-10 scene between these two. I admit to not quite understanding what it truly means (I'm assuming we'll get an explanation next episode). But what I personally interpreted was Hyunwook allowing himself to be seen ~ bearing all that love and desire. For 10 seconds, he just wanted to forget all their relationship baggage and all thats associated to why he believes they can't be. I love Rain in this scene (and every scene actually, lol) because he's full of emotions and yet so restrained. It's a fantastic scene even when I'm still trying to figure it out. I'll rewatch and maybe come back to it if I clue in on something.

Lastly, I totally understand Hyunwook's resistance for tomorrow's episode but hope that it will last only for an hour. I want tomorrow to end with him allowing himself to just be happy ~ which means being with Sena. He definitely understands how much pain he's putting her through and himself as well. So I'm hopeful he'll take a huge step forward like Sena has been doing this whole time. I don't know if Sena knows about Soeun and Hyunwook's past. I hope she does and that next week will be a new start for them to heal each other through music and love. It's been missing in their lives for far too long and its only them that can bring that back in each other's lives.

@babytotoro I rewatched the preview and you're right, Hyunwook did go to the bar and saw Sena wasted. I think that will be towards the latter half of the episode where he'll realize what he's doing to her and what she means to him. I'm carefully speculating that Hyunwook is doubting if she really likes him or is maybe infatuated by his care towards her. Specially with Shiwoo around telling Hyunwook he likes Sena. So he'll push her away for many reasons and this drunk call will be like a wake up call in a way.

Seeing her like that in a bar in tears calling out to him ~ it's probably what will convince him that Sena's feelings isn't some passing infatuation or crush. That she's truly deep in love with him and that he should act on his feelings too. But that depends upon how much Haeyoon actually told Sena (which I'm presuming isn't much). I desperately want Sena to know asap but I'm also sure that if they're trolling us with her finding out in Ep 9, then it surely would be Ep 10's cliffhanger. Urrgh, the wait is going to be painful as heck lol.

Guest fossilgirl

just finished watching with subs.. and i can't believe how emotionally invested i have become with his drama.. my heart literally hurts with most of the scenes in this episode.. i can't wait for tonight's episode.. i know dramas need to have angst and melo, but can they finish it up this week and give us even a peek of the  rainbow next week? i am a SN-HW shipper but i want to whack HW on the head for what he is doing to Sena.. i really hope when he comes to his senses and actually allows himself to love her back, i hope she gives him a hard time.. or maybe i should jump ship and root for resident cutie Shiwoo.. his scenes with Sena has been the only saving glory for this episode for me.. i love how straight forward and honest he is with his feelings.. 
P.S. I really don't get why HY is so bent on getting HW when it has been obvious the past 12 years that he can and never will like her back! i should include her when i whack HW on the head.. maybe she will come to her senses.. she is not bad looking and can hook up with other guys, why can't she let go of her one sided love that can never be.. seriously.. and that best friend of HW is also demented.. why does he keep on shoving HY on HW just because she likes him.. if he is truly a friend, he should  have told HY to give up on her love for HW since he knows it can never be! that Sangjin  is such a bad friend!

Archived