[THE OFFICIAL] Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread ♡ That's My 'Queendom' ♔

princess

Red Velvet’s Yeri Talks About What She’s Been Up To, Why She Started Her YouTube Show, And More

Yeri talked about her YouTube show “Yeri’s Room” and more in an interview with Dazed Korea!

When asked what she’s been up to since she last met up with Dazed five months prior, Yeri said, “I’ve been filming the YouTube show ‘Yeri’s Room,’ writing songs, drawing, and reading, because I want this time to be both productive and leisurely. So I’ve been taking a break but also trying everything I want to do that isn’t exhausting.”

“In particular, I started ‘Yeri’s Room’ because I thought fans would enjoy it, during this time when it’s hard to promote,” she said. “I think I’m growing more and more as we film it.”

Yeri shared that during her rest period, she wants to use “Yeri’s Room” to keep showing the many sides of herself as well as communicate with the public, and she asked everyone to look forward to what she shares in the future.

Red Velvet’s Joy Talks About Why She’s Considered The Most Passionate Member And More

Red Velvet’s Joy looks captivating in the October issue of Arena Homme+ magazine!

In her pictorial, Joy shows off elegant looks in the woods at night, portraying both innocence and maturity. Joy also talked about her personality, attitude toward performing, and more in the following interview.

“Among the Red Velvet members, I’m called the most passionate one,” she said. “When I have a hunch about something, I only see that and race toward it.” She added, “I tend to live in the fast lane.”

Joy went on to talk about performing, “When I go onstage, I try to become the narrator of Red Velvet’s songs. I realize again and again how special performances are, and I’m enjoying what I do.”

On being 24 years old (by international reckoning), Joy commented, “I don’t think I’m too young or too old. I’m at a reasonable age where I’m working hard to love myself, and I’m very happy doing that right now.”