[Drama 2014/2015] What's With This Family? 가족끼리 왜 이래

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cafe99‌ so true. I hope it won't turn to a makhjang. I will not be pleased if there's any birth secret, amnesia or whatever ridiculous plots they could think of. I just hope it will stay as funny and light hearted. ;)

andreasofia16

said:

crixa

said: @Mindy_eel‌ Dal Bong is definitely in love. Omo. How cute. Considering this is a 50-episode drama, and DB's already in love, I think SW might fall for EH first or be infatuated with him because it won't make sense if SW would fall for DB right away when there would be many episodes more. This is going to be exciting! So happy to stumble upon this drama. Make me look forward for the weekends. *cries tears of joy*

class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and Actress Nam Ji Hyun Talk Dating Experiences in High Cut Interviewfrom soompi
tumblr_naywtkke5G1s3izaio1_500.jpg
cr: clasSik ( i changed the article picture because those pics have already been posted earlier)

Couple pictorials of ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and actress Nam Ji Hyun have been revealed.

Unlike the bickering sides they’ve shown on “What’s With This Family,” the two actors are exchanging warm gazes and giving off the sweet couple vibe. Park Hyung Sik shows off a fall style by wearing knits, turtlenecks and sweaters, while Nam Ji Hyun is wearing an outfit from Bean Pole’s Bike Repair Shop brand.

Recently, Park Hyung Sik has been receiving a lot of attention for paying the meals for soldiers who are on vacation. In the interview that took place after the photo shoot, Park Hyung Sik said, “My members and I went to a restaurant and saw four soldiers eating there, but next to them, there was one soldier that was eating with his family. I’m sure those four soldiers wanted to eat with their parents too so I decided to pay for them.”

Continuing, he said, “I paid for their meals and along with it wrote, ‘Take Care.’ Later, one of those soldiers submitted a story through SNS. I was touched because I felt like I was sharing my heart with them.”

When he asked whether he wanted to be in a relationship, he answered with, “I think about that every day. I haven’t met the right girl yet and I think it’s going to be like that in the future. I feel like my love cells are disappearing.”

Nam Ji Hyun also agreed with Park Hyung Sik by saying, “I don’t really know what it feels like to like the opposite sex. I graduated from an all-girls high school. After attending college, the friends that I’ve met are more like a family.”

Next, she was asked what her best work was and answered with, “The work that gave me the biggest change was ‘Queen Seon Deok.’ Through this drama, many people started recognizing me and it’s the drama that I appeared in the longest as the antagonist. Also, if I were to pick what kind of experience I earned from the drama, it’s the drama that made me mature, mentally.”

Regarding his title as the “Acting-dol” (acting idol), Park Hyung Sik said, “There are a lot of acting-dols. Right now, I’m at the stage where I’m learning how to act. For this drama, since a lot of seniors are appearing in it, I think it’ll help me learn many things.”

The pictorial of Park Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun can be seen in the High Cut magazine that was published on August 21. Also, as of August 26, through the “Digital High Cut,” readers can see high-quality pictorials and videos that can’t be seen in the magazine.

===========================================================================================

I love his Baby Soldier image in Real Men. But i am glad he has left Real Men to focus on acting. 

He can definitely learn a lot from the veteran actors in this drama.  

Guest qrissa

Hey , Am I the only one who actually thinks that the Chairman is the twin of the kids' father ? Like seriously they share the same birthday and it's totally possible in the KdramaLand right ?,

qrissa said: Hey , Am I the only one who actually thinks that the Chairman is the twin of the kids' father ? Like seriously they share the same birthday and it's totally possible in the KdramaLand right ?,

Guest qrissa

LHRCN said: qrissa said: Hey , Am I the only one who actually thinks that the Chairman is the twin of the kids' father ? Like seriously they share the same birthday and it's totally possible in the KdramaLand right ?,

Guest samasta93

They'll be cousins I don't think that'll be a problem no ?

-----

That's impossible for Korean society though~~

-----

Anyway, I can relate KS's situation.. often times we can really concern or remember other people issues than our own family.. lol.. it is sad indeed, so Im interested in how both KS and TJ would learn or grow up together to give more affection for both fathers.. I tend to see their similar birthdays as a coincidence but writer wanted to show us how both fathers (one is rich, another one is so so) are neglected by their kids on their birthday.. it speaks the volume of children tend to behave like that esp. Adult ones.. lol..

LHRCN said: Wow youre an expert, i couldnt find this
didnt see this drama in Kim Hyun Joo's biography, but she did mention on KBS entertainment weekly that she worked with him before. its too cute that they have the chance to work together again after 15 years, plus I heard that Kim Sang Kyung is Kim Suk Hoon's friend. For those who watched 2011 MBC drama Twinkle Twinkle, Kim Hyun Joo was coupled with Kim Suk Hoon and fans are still hoping for a real couple after the drama end.

Archived