[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest OjaruM

Hello guys >:D< Today is my first anniversary on Soompi but i was a silent lurker before that. This morning I got up at 4.00 am and i couldn't sleep until 6. I forced myself to sleep but it doesn't work. Minshin moments was playing in my head. It's like there is a big hole in my heart. I don't know how minshin is a impact my life until now.
Friends, what should I do? I used to think that It would be ok if anyone of them has a relationship with others, but it's very very hard to do now. I am not their fan at first. I love them from the Heirs and ship them after that. Finding something to spazz here is my daily routine. When they have an interview I wait for a translation enjoy and spazz with all of you. Yesterday was the first day that I didn't watch minshin vdo on youtube. That's the worst I think. I can't see them now. It reminds me of the beautiful moments. I am really hurt now. TT_TT
I just ask you guys not leaving this thread, but now I think that should I try not to visit here? Should I unfollow their fanpages on facebook? What should I do guys? It sounds crazy but I am still sad now.  :(( :((

Guest maudy04

I don't know when and where is this pic taken, shall look for more inf...... @Drewjeong, it says is a friend of her and was taken at the fashion week 24.03.15.Instagram media by psh_my_love - #PSH #ParkShinHye #ssinz7Instagram media by psh_my_love - #PSH #ParkShinHye #ssinz7 :):)>-, cr tto.

Guest hotbb

Many thx maudy for updating us so promptly with BG's event today. BG looks ravishing, albeit abit tired. Seeing her leather bracelet reminds me of her LA filming days of the heirs.

Park Shinhye as new encoder for HStyle

Park Shinhye as new encoder for HStyle http://www.shinhye.org/…/park-shin-hye-as-new-endorser-for-…

An encoder is a device, circuit, transducer, software program, algorithm or person that converts information from one format or code to another, for the purposes of standardization, speed, secrecy, security or compressions.

credit to the owner
thank-you055.gif

I can't stay away from the thread.. I don't want it to end or completely say goodbye. There was so much love, happiness, and good sense of humor that I am really going to miss it.. Will this still be a place where we can joke around and share the love we have for Min Ho and Shin Hye (individually)?I wish it wasn't so bittersweet coming back to this thread.. Aish I hate to say that I am actually sad, when I am trying to be ok... I know it is going to take a while to fully accept that they are not together and are only friends. I hope we can all still keep in touch in some form. 
Thank you FanFic writers for your time and dedication in writing MinShin stories.. please do not stop writing, please use whatever characters you want, I would love to continue reading your stories. 

Guest eunnij09

angelangie said: Hi :)

i want to applaud all of you guys, i know it is heart breaking, but you guys had been keeping each other company and consoling each other, if anyone do come here and start ruckus with you guys, just ignore it, just PM one of us, and we will take care of it if it is inappropriate :)

fighting guys :) one thing for certain, the ship might stale and stop now, however i think the company among the long standing shipper should count for something, it is the friendship you guys had form among each other :)

so cheer up guys not everything is lose :)

and a side notes to troll please do leave them alone as they bore no ill wishes to anyone, leave them alone to their spazz

Hey my lovely Minshinners,
I am not posting in the thread anymore but I have to comment in what I see .
I see  the pictures of a wonderful young lady which I admire for her class and dignity.
I feel closer to her even more .
I am not going to analyze how she looks and why.
Let 's leave all that in the past.
Just look at this beautiful girl and wishing her success in all her choices private and professional.