[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Man, before I read the article I kept saying 'please let it be 93 Lee Min-ho'. Wow, I didn't see that coming at all. It's so sudden. I didn't really consider myself a hardcore shipper and I've been telling myself that Min and Shin are probably only just friends but I'm more shocked than I thought I would be about them seeing other people. Oh well, I wish them all the best in their lives and their careers.

Guest klongms

How can we loose our couple and this thread together??!! I think we should use this thread to remember our favorite Heirs couple and continue to post to stay updated on their lives because you never know what the future holds!

Guest maudy04

They are always in my heart, The Heirs.....sweet love story of all time. Now it's full of beuatiful memory. Goodmorning Minshinners .....Instagram media by maudyvanderzyde - #InstaSquarer#leeminho #lmh #parkshinhye #psh #kdrama #movie #theheirs #tansang #kimtan #minshincouple #crowncouple #hallyustar #starlightangel #minoz #ssinz7 #ssinz #"The Heirs a beautiful memory" goodmorning *_*

Minho and Shinhye gives me a good friend aura.For some reason as much as i was also want to ship this couple, i got the feeling that Shinhye restricted a lot.Minho (probably) try to approach her, but she was like, we're better friends.
This is not happening with Jongsuk. not that i am their shipper, but with Jongsuk, Shinhye is more carefree.She acted what she wanted to act, she does what she want to do with him. nothing resctricted her to do with him.Probably because Jongsuk's personality is also flirty and playfull and carefree, and not to mention they had been friends for years...

Guest eric092284

rowenael said: I think bb GIRL knows already the relationship between Suzy & LMH she was very sad and emotional last month posted in her IG (my delusion only)
 1.)  Feb 21, 2015- Rain quoted " The weather reflect my feeling" 2.) Feb 23, 2015 - Do I really Love you?  she deleted the post 3.) Feb. 24, 2015 - Cactus photo - She's listening epitone Project "Cactus"

CHINGU! YAAA !!!!  LET'S MOVE ON TOGETHER!!! 

Guest itsmexelle_stv

I'm still hoping that "that" news about "them" was all for publicity only.  >:P >:P Coz I have this feeling that MinShin was the one on a secret relationship :) After all those hints MinShin giving us?? Urghh very fishyyyy.  :)>- :-? MinShin fighting!!  [-O< :)) :D

Guest kesara

It's time to move on. We can call them the Heirs drama couple... They have move on LMH with Suzy and PSH with costars... LMH choices shock me the age difference oh well.. midlife crisis for LMH ...Whats going on with Boys over flower...Move on..

aprodithe said: Minho and Shinhye gives me a good friend aura.For some reason as much as i was also want to ship this couple, i got the feeling that Shinhye restricted a lot.Minho (probably) try to approach her, but she was like, we're better friends.
This is not happening with Jongsuk. not that i am their shipper, but with Jongsuk, Shinhye is more carefree.She acted what she wanted to act, she does what she want to do with him. nothing resctricted her to do with him.Probably because Jongsuk's personality is also flirty and playfull and carefree, and not to mention they had been friends for years...

open this minshin thread has become my habit for every day, this is my second home, here I found a new family, the family of minshiners, after this incident, may not be every day i come to this thread, but I am not going to leave this thread, some time will surely back, so I beg all of us to remain in this thread as a great family and never leave this thread ... love you all

I had a feeling that when LMH said that he just broke up with a girl on Dec, that girl was PSH. And to what I understand it only took LMH to find another girlfriend in one month. That's probably why PSH was a bit down about Feb., this is just my speculation. They probably broke up amicably and remain friends, but that still won't let a girl feel good that she was replace in a month time. 
Honestly I did ship them, I stayed up during SBS award till morning just to watch and spazz everything to this forum. But alas the truth comes out and my delulu went up the air. To be honest am a huge fan of PSH . I get happy when she get paired up with some nice hot guys thinking that finally my girl's going to get an awesome guy. I support her in every endeavor. I just wish she's not too hurt and get over it. She deserve a lot more.
And for now I'll be one of those jumping ship and looking for more ship to climb on with my girl Shin Hye. It's been fun getting to know you guys.  :)

I remember I posted something bfore  like this "Confirmation is near, are u ready?". but's it's a different confirmation. i'm hurt, but on the other side, I'm happy. I really don't want that kind of confirmation, i dont want them to be caught. I'm sorry for LMH, happy for PSH (she was never caught). If ever, they are really meant for each other, i hope they confirm it properly to the public. I'm still hoping, we don't know the future. 
but for now I pray that PSH has moved on, if ever they really had a relationship. I want her to be happy and meet the man that will really love her truly, unconditionally and forever. A sad experience might  need to happen for u to be able to learn something. If still, it's LMH the one for PSH then I/we will be the happiest, if not I will still be happy, for both of them.I knew first LMH but I have come to love PSH. She continues to inspire me. Heirs made me really feel in love. I will never forget those moments. And I will never forget this thread that I can call home. I love you all MinShinners. I don't want to say goodbye. I still want to visit this thread whenever I have time. How bout see you in time?

Guest kesara

PSH and LMH are in the friend zone. LMH might be smitten at the time of heirs filming. PSH made it sure it's in a professional level.. Because of antis and scandal.

Lovely Dears, 
My last post after so many months ,
I am not into shipping anymore,
Thank you for all the wonderful moments here,
I was crazy and shipped like crazy,
and I am into my Golden years have to act my age ,,
My 1st and last ship ..hate to say it sank
because I think it sails into the Bermuda triangle and lost in the mist..
leaving the ship empty and the crew all have stop at the last port...after their last Good byes..
God bless us the Shippers who shipped with their time and hearts...
Well its a dream and the dreamcatcher is fake, it did not catch the bad dreams....
Hahaha its after all a dream ....we woke up with a nightmare or a fantasy dream????
Its your call dears..
All the best for Our Star in this Thread....

God bless Love you

Guest kesara

Let's face it LMH is just dating... We'll see how long it will last his pictures look strange trying to look young..

aprodithe, agree with you.)

LMH is the leader and the owner.She could not have feel at ease with him.LJS is partner. He listened to her during filming. Therefore, the result is much better.
I think, she liked a little him(LMH), but ... she does not had strong feelings.) And after the end of the drama they disappeared gradually.)His feelings ... I think he was waiting for a long time. Until he was sure that she will not with him never. Sometimes I even felt sorry him... Although ... She is not an easy girl. I think he had to do a lot, so she fell in love.) He could not do it ... 
Sorry for my bad english.)))

I had this strange feeling when I saw S in Gangnam Premiere, asking why she's there, but I read that she's related to LMH female co star, and now it appears that LMH really personally invited her. And PSH was there supporting him, gosh. (u can just imagine how akward it was) for S or for PSH I hope BG has really moved on if ever she fell for him. I'm still a fan of LMH, and honestly I also like the girl. She has one of the prettiest faces in K industry. I just don't feel them, really, it's unexpected right, and she's so young for him.but I'm going to accept. but .. sadly I would never have an avatar of MinShin together. I decided bfore i'm going to change my avatar, to MinShin if it's confirm.but I don't know if it's going to happen. 
Love you guys..

Guest phuongto

Im planning to watch Heirs again, to heal my poor shipper heart... Anyone join me :( I keep my faith that they had feeling or even dated after Heirs but things didnt works the right way, so i will watch Heirs again and feel the love they share that time, it was definitely something...