[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@JenniferG‌ chingu, that gif u posted of the king examining the queen's cloth. So sweet, reminds me of my hubby helping me with my dressing. Really couple thing, v lovely dovey.
Did the Heirs hv such in tansang moments? I can't seem to find BobD's tansang episodes now in this forum.

@hotbb you're very lucky to have such a sweet husband. i'm sure your so sweet too thats why you have been blessed with a good marriage.  theres some bts of heirs chingu, i hope you like it.

tumblr_n8fdaajmoJ1qzoptco5_250.giftumblr_n8fdaajmoJ1qzoptco6_250.giftumblr_n8fdaajmoJ1qzoptco7_250.giftumblr_n8f3ouD9tw1qzoptco7_r1_250.giftumblr_n8f3ouD9tw1qzoptco1_r1_250.giftumblr_n8f3ouD9tw1qzoptco5_r1_250.giftumblr_n8f3ouD9tw1qzoptco6_r1_250.giftumblr_n8f3ouD9tw1qzoptco2_r1_250.giftumblr_n8f3ouD9tw1qzoptco9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5t1k9eIkn1tpisu9o1_r2_250.giftumblr_n5t1k9eIkn1tpisu9o2_r1_250.giftumblr_n5t1k9eIkn1tpisu9o3_r2_250.giftumblr_n5t1k9eIkn1tpisu9o4_r1_250.giftumblr_n4gsw0dlIt1tpisu9o1_250.giftumblr_n4gsw0dlIt1tpisu9o2_r1_250.giftumblr_n35u7vpuYK1tpisu9o1_250.gif

credit to the owner of the the gifs heirstumbler0101.gif

@jenG chingu ah, many thx for ur blessings. Really pray tt our Minshin hv their happy ending with Each Other soon. The king completed his military service ya so he's got lots of time to slowly woo BG, n GS said he'd like to partner BG in a drama...I heard that I happily married woman also heart palpitate, what more BG, a beautiful swinging bachelorette?

BB, pls wake up n level up soon.

Guest eunnij09

Just wanted to share a bit since I've been drowning myself in PSH dramas for "research" hehehe.
And I know how some people feel about comparisons. I ask for you patience because I do have a point involving MinShin. :) And again, this is only my personal opinion--not meant to offend or rock anyone's boat. 
So... I finally got around watching YAB. No offense to Geunshin shippers. They clearly love each other--in fact, they are downright adorable! But you can see the friendship there.
For the Yongshins--I admit, this was a dangerous pairing. I think, stuff may have developed there--beginning from YAB to HS. 
However... i think, if ever they were dating, i think they're over. :( Hey, even i hurt for them.
Which brings us to the present.
I feel that the good ol' King from the Tailors... friendship, definitely. PSH is TOO comfortable with him. If anything, I think HE is the one who's interested. Sadly, it seems one-sided.
As for LJS. Ah, LJS and my Pinocchio loving heart. This OTP is wrecking my peace of mind because they're too damn convincing... 
BUT
the BTS? ha. Once again, one sided. This time, LJS and his flirty ways is met with just... a wall of friendship. (Losing my metaphors here. But I think you can catch my drift). 
Yes, LJS likes her, you can see it with him being so touchy and handsy with her. But she isn't as much with him.
Which brings me to MINSHIN.
I spoke with a k-drama blogger friend of mine. She and I agreed that there could be a media blackout of sorts surrounding The Heirs OTP. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps...
... they caught something that they shouldn't? And just to avoid it getting out of control, agencies issued a blackout?
that's it. From her dramas that I've seen, there are a TON of BTS and Social Media posts... but with The Heirs...?
So that in itself--the lack of updates, etc... gives me some sort of hope. That there is SOMETHING.
after all, if they had truly nothing to hide, then we would have found all the BTS and pics/posts right?
Thanks for listening and letting me express these thoughts. 

To those people who encourage our dear writer to write RaeMin FF ...
STOP CORRUPTING OUR FF WRITERs !!No No, I will be the first who flippin table if I see any RaeMin FF in da house [-(
And I will be the first who leave the ship and abandon the ship. 
This is me *the one in white with ... tail ... abandon ya'll ... 
tumblr_n7l4da9qb11qljj91o2_400.gif

Yeah!!! Captain Giselle has spoken ;)

I'm so relieved tt I can stay on in this Minshin forum, else I'd get an earful from my darling hubby n son. No Raemin, applause :)

giselle_tw

said: To those people who encourage our dear writer to write RaeMin FF ...

STOP CORRUPTING OUR FF WRITERs !!No No, I will be the first who flippin table if I see any RaeMin FF in da house 

[-(
And I will be the first who leave the ship and abandon the ship. 
This is me *the one in white with ... tail ... abandon ya'll ...