[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

this minshin's family so funny really.....hahaha I am happy really =)) thank you all post...update news minshin...moment minshin...pervy friday 8-} ...shipping is so hard really..I will ship this couple and my last couple...I miss minshin together everyday....and visit this thead everyday :D I wish one day open computer see news that minshin will marry soon [-O< keep sailing minshinners..I love you all:x

Take me with you pls...JEBALLLL...eating ramen on raemin ship sounds nice to me.. :D Ramen...Raemin...Ramen...Raemin..

but @giselle_tw is it even friday yet...I GUESS THIS THREAD IS PERVY EVERYDAY.. >:) >:)

No wonder people called Minshin Shippers = Pervy Shippers =))

I read on allkpop among shinhye shippers, they named us as "Pervy Shippers" while the other ship their named "cute" and etc.. Lol =))

Keep it up with our pervy guys, shud we changed to pervy everyday ??? =))

Seems like gissy post about mountain was good..

=)) =))

Guest itybittykitty

kiklamino said: Let me try again with my post.
@itty
my dear friend do you know where can I find the whole interview from the "Tailor" gifs that you posted in previous page?

LOL I never know that other shippers call us pervy too..maybe we r too obvious i think...when they lurked in this thread they see every pages never miss some pervy posts :)) :)) well that kind of things is our thread specialities... >:) >:)

REFRESH!!! oops im not allowed..@minshin02 had remind me

=)) =)) =)) LOL OMG haha Pervy Shippers :)) :)) :)) what can we do our MinShin are too sexy and hot not to think of mountains, flower arrangements and refreshments. We are environmental friendly here. :)) JikJin! LOL

@giselle_tw: thank you chingu for sharing these BTS pics of BB in GB. Just by some pics but we can see how great efforts and hard work he dedicated to this movie. This will be an amazing turning point in his acting career and our boy really deserves it. Wishing all the best to BB with GB and can not wait to its premier in my country :x
You did it so well BB and BG's really proud of you. Here's flower waiting for you tonight :D;))tumblr_ndf1w4REeY1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_ndf1w4REeY1siqvhio2_250.gif

Photos cre as tagged