[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Park Shin-hye talks about plastic surgery

Updated : September 30 2015
A-
A+

Actress Park Shin-hye shared her views on plastic surgery and explained why she insists on natural beauty in a recent interview with a local media outlet.

Park said, “I don’t think badly of or oppose having plastic surgery. I once seriously thought of it but I decided to take my appearance as it is.”

“My face is not perfect. Because my nose is not sharp, many people suggested I should get my nose done.”

She seriously considered getting a nose job but eventually settled for her appearance as it is. “(The flaws) make me unique and nobody is perfect,” she said. 

“That doesn’t mean that I oppose having plastic surgery,” she said, adding, “If somebody has too much stress about their appearance, they can overcome their inferiority complex through surgery.”

Asked about her tips on how to stay fit, she said, “I am not a slim person so I regularly exercise to be healthy mentally and physically.”

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) 

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201509301737243893031_2 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPgaiH6ThoBV4Sv65AinH

• Like 8

Guest daffodil82

:wub:Sharing with you this latest MinShin video from the fabulous immelodyxx:)

Thank you dear immelodyxx for sharing your talents with us through this beautiful video:) As always, your creation never fails to touch and inspire our hearts:wub:

credit to immelodyxx via @lydlaw

1273835ws4fgynxjx.gif

Edited by daffodil82

박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

#Rapido Event for (2015.10.18) "Play The City"

CQNoSzRUEAAxih9.jpgCQNoSivU8AAyNhY.jpg

Oct 18, 2015 Rapido Event: Participants will have the chance to meet with #ParkShinHye plus tickets & autograph!

CQNnhWyUcAEUI54.jpg

Video 

YTvideo credit to PSH-Baidu

http://player.video.qiyi.com/1e3b946d583f3718b760436928aea2b7/0/14/w_19rtmz5hah.swf-albumId=4632671909-tvId=4632671909-isPurchase=0-cnId=20

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTimzJ8byVUvyMaZiKh96E

• Like 5