[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@kawa rain
 Obviously this one is an open forum for everyone and I have no right to tell you to stop posting in here. But I can tell you that you were never welcome in minshin thread . Not before in the old days and not now in our hard times . I am wondering where you were hiding waiting on your corner to show up when you had the chance . wow, what a dedication !
Minshinners ,
Just ignore and oot posts from trollers .find comfort and support from the chingus that you know . pm your favored minshinners and the ones you know better.   . We are together in bad and good .
 Respect all parts that are involved in this case . ( you can say whatever you want in your pm :)))
 A new day is coming tomorrow chingus . ;)

@cawa rain ... But this is minshin thread... Here are people who wanted leeminho and shinhye together... I understand he is in a relationship but u should let the minshinners deal with it the way they want... I think we have the rights to post here on what we think about MH and SH.. May it be delusional ... This is the thread for us minshinners... A place where we can talk about them and fantasize... Or hope or whatever ... Kindly please respect that... P.s I don't think anyone here is piting SH... We all love her and want the best for her as well...

Hi, MinShin shippers!

Let's support Lee Min Ho and Park Shin hye as separate individuals in the meantime.

Don't come to other threads to instigate potential fanwars that would cause shame on MinShin, as well as on MinShin shippers.

The future is unpredictable, and hope isn't lost. No one could prevent the happiness from blooming here. Enjoy
the precious moments of not only Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye but also of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang!

Guest twingals

Beautiful photos of ShinHye from recent fm ......her answers to that interview were well thought out. The questions were kind of loaded but she passed with flying colors! This is why I like this girl, from accounts about her, I find her conscientious, a girl with her head firmly attached on her shoulders :) Can not wait to see what future projects ShinHye and Minho will have, hope they'll give us more excitement about their roles!

Guest maudy04

Eng Trans IG update 27.03.15 Cr. Tumblr: the-inheritors Pic1 - PSH alone; "Lotte Lovely Hands Campaign. Ahh!! Everyone attention please!! With the lovely hands of your freinds,lovers,FAMIlY and loves ones along with yours, please help heal the childeren. 1 Person involved in the Lotte Departement Store, 1000 won will be donated to help treat childeren with a rare incurable disease" Pic - PSH with group; "Together with all the @Salt_Ent Fam >_< Lotte Departement Store, Lotte Lovely Hands Campaign. 1Person involved in the Lotte Departement Store, 1000 won will be donated to help treat childeren with a rare incurable disease" :)>- ;)

Almondcroissant said: Ok, I have read the easy idol interview and here is my translation of only the question that matters to us:
Wow, the interviewer was very brave. He/she asked her if the "male God" whom she likes is now with someone else, what would she do? Her answer: "everyone has a person that is compatible with them. Perhaps in this case they are better suited to each other, that's why they are together. If the guy is meant to be mine, he will one day come back to me. If it doesn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be."
Wow, wow, wow! This interview is so telling. Male god, with someone else now, will one day come back to me - she's referring to MH and no one else!
There we have it - she wants him back and is waiting for him. She is putting aside her pride and fears and saying it loudly and clearly to him. What do you all think?

Guest armanita

i have same thought with you @sin2sa
:x

yeesss you go, girl! @faidaris. Lets we're moving forward and keep staying here, we've been here since 2 years ago. :)

Now i feel better, not denial again, i realize the fact but i think to be delusional sometimes and hoping better future  sometimes is not a sin, right?

We are here because we love Minshin. We may feel bad, actually more like feel heartbroken because of what happened. But it is not a reason for us to bash others. Let us respect each other's way of dealing with pain. Some choose to continue to hope, others have stopped temporarily, while some just choose to completely stop. There is no right or wrong way. As for me, I try to shield myself from pain by not reading news about MinHo with his current dating partner. I am disappointed at some of his decisions but i will continue to support them in their projects. I am proud of the way Shinhye carries herself and the way she is truthful in answering questions. I don't think she needs to be pitied. She is a strong woman who knows what she wants. And i still wish someday..... who knows. They're both still young. Nothing is impossible!

Minshinners always remember that there's a rainbow after the rain! Everything happens for a reason...who knows what the future may bring to our Min & Shin :-*
@ Cawa Rain...please refrain saying non-sense in this awesome Minshin thread. You're just adding insult to an injury. Respect is the key to become a sensible person. Peace be with you my friend ;)

@cawa rain.....uhmm? Where and when did i say she's suffering? Please read again and carefully before you reply. I even said that she is not to be pitied because she is a strong person. What is your problem? Do not bring your negativity here. We're perfectly fine.