[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest kesara

Good Evening Everyone!!!! Hope everyone survive from the weekend news!!! Is it me or min shin pictures are strange lately, LMH looks bloated trying to look young, no offense minoz lovers. PSH looks glowing and very pretty...

Guest piggy2

Unless he is married. Otherwise, we should be neutral toward the dating news for both of them. There are many news about celebrities are dating and there are many news about they are splitting after that. Suzy is too young for me to think that's his last gf. I am disappointed that minshin are not together but I don't take his dating news as a big deal. Save the best for last. Did some of us mentioned before that's if minshin are indeed together, we still prefer the announcement after his military and when he is about to settle for marriage? Unless they are married, nothing is impossible. I don't hope for him to break up with suzy but her age doesn't give me a feel that she is the final girl for him. Btw. Since minshin are not dating, hopefully we can see them in another drama.

so many trolls came here when the news about lee min ho break out. I feel so disapoimted with some minshinners here. I thought tht when they said they would love them equal individually, they sincere It. I remember, before the news come out, almost everyone here would defend lee min ho when they say bad thing abt him, almost everyone here said tht they will accept whoever psh or lmh dating with if they're in the end not be a couple. I'm a minoz, I came to love shinhye, I regularly visit this thread just to see their activity and all the jokes tht minshinners made. and I also feel the pain like all of you feel when the news out of blue break out. But what could we do? If the girl is his choice, we just have to accept it, and wish him all the best without saying anything bad. but now? almost all of you said I love shin hye more, and min ho bla bla. And I came to question it, how will you react when the news that come out is about shin hye dating anyone? Would you do the same? didn't defend her like you did to lee min ho?

I think that stop say to dating news in this thead....I will respect his decision now even It's still hurt me a bit...I want to this thead keep about beautiful and cute moment of this couple...because I still love them together so much and hard to leave....hope them will play Kdrama together again :)

Guest OjaruM

I agree with @ApinyaY. We should stop saying about dating news. Please keep this thread peaceful with beautiful friendship and good memory. I think We can share minshin news about WORK only. DO NOT criticize them here.
I notice someone who shook our ship in the past post something ridicule here. YES, We know that fact, but We are/ were shipper, our memories are still in our minds, please realize this and respect us.

I think fellow mishinner should stop demanding us to move on. We are still grieving , give us the right to grieve. You as a mi shinner should be the first to understand the heart of a minshinner. We come from being minoz, starligjht angels or directly into a minshinner. One thing is for sure, when somebody grieves, let them be, they have the right to go through the process of feeling of loss, grieving, anger, acceptance then moving on. We need to express them all even if words are not to your liking but of course there should still be limitations to the words if we are out in the public forum. We still need to be polite. In the healing room, words are spoken but we accept them as they are uttered, we dont censore bcz we need to express them and each of us understand each other where each of us is coming from. This is the bond of a true minshinner. Please dont tell us what to do, we know what we need to do. Pls let us be united and keep it peaceful and nice for everybody. Thanks everyone..

Guest mialovers

K-drama actress Park Shin-hye’s girl-next-door appeal
4VHFcJ3l.jpg
Having paired up with many Korean Hot actors, Park is the envy of many K-drama fans.

Fresh face South Korean actress Park Shin-hye’s.

WITH wide-eyed innocence and occasional spunky demeanour, Park Shin-hye exudes a special kind of aegyo in the K-drama universe. It’s a kind of likable winsome manner that translates well on screen and draws audiences in to the various leading roles that she portrays.

From a shy orphan who assumes the identity of her K-pop idol twin brother (You’re Beautiful) to a tenacious poverty-stricken student at an elite school who catches the attention of a rich heir (The Heirs), Park’s fictional lives are nothing short of, well ... dramatic.

In real life though, the fresh face Gwangju native is pretty much your normal collegiate twenty something who leads a larger than life existence on the hallyu lane. And if online news reports are any indication, she’s also an extremely intelligent student.

“The weather is so good. This is a great day for hiking but I can only be there in spirit. The reality is that I am at school and I am experiencing the life of a university student who has back-to-back classes,” she once wrote on Twitter.

The cheerful 25-year-old beauty took some time off to talk about her blockbuster drama Pinocchio, passion for acting, new found respect for journalism and what it’s like to romance some of the most good-looking South Korean actors on the small screens in an interview transcript provided by ONE HD.

You play a reporter in Pinocchio. If you could be a reporter for a day, what question would you ask Park Shin-hye the actress?

That’s a difficult question, but a good one! It will really depend on what kind of reporter I am. If I could be an entertainment reporter for a day, I would want to dig information for my readers and her fans. I would ask Park Shin-hye what’s keeping her busy lately and if there’s anything we can look forward to.

Having tried your hand at being a reporter on screen, do you think you could be a reporter in real life?

Playing a reporter has changed my perception of them entirely! I feel that reporters are great and amazing! It is not an easy job and they truly deserve my respect.

blind1.jpg
In her drama Pinocchio, Park a girl who hiccups whenever she lies.

I am an emotional person, so it wouldn’t be easy for me to become one. Through this drama, I learn that it is very difficult to deliver facts – good news and/or bad news to your readers. It is a really important job and at the same time, very difficult. You are responsible for the things you hear, read, witness and have to pick the right tone and words to bring forth the message. It is a huge responsibility.

It was sad that your character Choi In-ha has a mother who is cold and hostile to her in Pinocchio. How is your relationship like with your mother in real life?

My relationship with my mother is the exact opposite of In-ha’s. We are really close. My mum is so adorable. People tell me that I’m adorable and lovely but when they meet my mum, they’ll know where I got that from (laughs).

She’s always curious about my life; she’d ask me about my day on set, what I had for lunch, and what kind of conversations I had with the co-stars. Sometimes, I do feel sad that I can’t spend more time with her.

In the drama Pinocchio, your character Choi In-ha hiccups when she lies. In what situations do you think it’s OK to lie in real life?

My mum calls me and asks me where I am, and I tell her that ‘I’m on the way and am almost there’ when I am actually just preparing to leave home! (laughs)

What do you think is your appeal as an actress? Do you think it’s your beauty, or girl-next-door appeal, that makes you appealing to guys, girls, and even mothers?

I’m a very lively and cheerful person by nature, both at work and in my private life. I need to feel comfortable at my work place, if I don’t, I cannot concentrate on acting. So before I start working on any drama or show, I will familiarise myself with my colleagues and crew. This is no exception for my co-stars too. Once we are familiar with each other, the chemistry would be there and it will be so much easier to get things done well.

How was it like starring opposite your on-screen lover, played up with actor Lee Jong-suk? How is his acting?

While shooting the drama, I enjoyed spending time and catching up with my co-star Lee Jong-suk. He is a quick thinker, kind and a true gentleman. He gives me great assurance and would always listen to my opinion on things. He’s a really great co-star, like Jang Geun-suk in You’re Beautiful. I think the entire shoot went really smoothly too.

What are some of the upcoming projects that fans can expect to see you in soon?

I haven’t decided on my next project, but you can be certain that I will not be taking up any role as a student anytime soon! (laughs)

sources:dramafever&allkpop.com

Guest OjaruM

What I mean is I don't want minshiners blame or complain anyone here. It's not anyone fault. This is open area that everyone can visit. I don't want anyone misunderstand us. We are still sad. Yes, Me too. I am still sad very much. I'm sorry if I make anyone feels uncomfortable.  :(

Guest purpleismycolor

So....tumblr_inline_mq37g5C4ch1qz4rgp.gif

This is really happening eh? It's not really a dream no?
It's just..
tumblr_inline_n4q2yzpmxe1qa43er.gif

Sorry I'm being emotional again but it's just...
lY2Er.gif

Ok, ok, I'll stop 
mad-sorry.gif

Byeiiii :-h

I know I have not always been very active in this thread, sometimes I go into hiatus.. But who are some of this people.. seems to me like trolls posing as Min Shinners.. Please refrain from bashing in the thread.
If you really need to vent please message one of the people that have been here for the longest..
Sorry to ask this, but Can someone help me with my signature? I want to include my favorite actors and make it look nice. :)
I know I may not be as active and vocal as other fans, but I will still be supporting their future projects. Shin Hye I need an action role from you!Min Ho I am honestly not sure what role I want to see you next, but I wish you the best (maybe something like Personal Taste-a fun comedy). 
Please stay healthy and be happy my fellow chingus! :) :xTake care!

I m so sad , i'm watching heirs ... Even if sometimes i thought you were delusional i believe you .... And now he is with suzy ! I always thought  he was interested in  PSH ... But he is with suzy ... And i am thinking she  the young "version" of PSH maybe he ask her because she is already dating someone else ? Like Jang geun suk or youngwa ? 

Guest ط§ظ„ط¨ط®ط§طھظٹط­ط³ظٹظ†

vote for park shin hye at goddess of asia and queen of beauty she lose 5around want she win in other 2 around plez share this poll at park shin hye arab fans club and other fans club want shin hye win this poll will end 3-5-2015 
goddess of asia link
http://topm.vdfly.com/#

beauty of asia link
http://star.vdfly.com/ sorry for my bad englins 
plez share this poll  >>

Hi guys! *waves*

It's been a while. Whew!Recent events made me crawl out of my slumber. Shocked the hell outta me.Heh~
I'm just passing through. Haha.

Anyway..I know that it hurts. I was. Still sting.
And it's okay not to move on. Yep. Perfectly okay!
Grieve.Take your time. Lots of time. No pressure.
Rant here.Grieve again.Then rant some more. Yes. Just do it. 
It's all okay. Why?Reality may have smack us with such news but it's just dating. Just. Dating.It's normal.Ah.. people may be saying, she's one delusional shipper. Even after the news.Well. I am. Shippers are shippers due to delusions. A risk I willingly took.Hook. Line. Sinker.
I'm not saying this to get all our hopes up but it's never the end. Never.
Unless..Well.. Until Dispatch announce the marriage of either Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye to other people.Until then. 
I am still a MinShin shipper. Cheers! :D*bear hugs everyone*

Love you @stucked for cheering us up and cheering us on. Have loved you and your posts since thread one, till you disappeared haha. Takes a calamity to bring some of us out of hiding eh?
Nothing in life is permanent and perhaps neither is dating. We may see a turnaround of events yet. It is up to each one of us to decide whether to give up the ship, or cling on. But rather than blame the ones we ship for their faults and bad judgment, we also must remember that we were the ones who built up this ideal of them, this fantasy and they do not owe it to us to fulfill those fantasies.
For myself, I cling on to a tiny, tiny hope that things will turn around for MinShin but I do so with my eyes open now and with a cautious heart. 

I have written my farewell post in this thread but I couldn't keep still without posting one more time!
Please refrain from bashing and expressing yourselves in a harsh manner, I understand your grief and anger, believe me I am hurting too but this thread and the shippers of this thread were always known to be mature, civilized and understanding and I want to  keep it that way!
Just because we the veteran shippers may be grieving and not willing to be active in here anymore because we need time doesn't mean this ship is without it's captains!
We are hurt and disappointed but it was never something that we could dictate or control. We promised to still be there for them and support them even if we were proven wrong, I know it's hard now, so if you feel like ranting do it by private messages!
As I said before, it will be okay, time will heal everything, it was not meant to be but it was never a waste of time, we took a very fun and joyful journey together, this ship has sailed it's course and now we have to walk with our feet in the ground!
Be strong chingus, I love you all!

• Like 1

I'm more upset about minshinners, who decided to leave our ship in storm time... yes, it's hard... =((  I know... ooh gosh... how much we can understand right now, in each other's feelings... but it is not ending my dears...At first I was broken, i was hurt... i'm still in that condition, it hurts so much...Dear minshinners... this ship is our home. Home where we were happy, cheerful , supporters both of our BB and BG together and separate. every lost soul was welcomed by us... we are one big family... and we need to be together to support each other in this hard timeThere always is hope...no one knows what really and exactly happening... I know there is facts and statements... but somehow, somewhere in my broken heart my inner voice tells me, that there something is not clean...I know all of us need time for healing...everything  will be okay, time will heal everything...we're the shippers who can reborn from the ashes like a Phoenix, and be more strong for her and for him...love you guys... be strong... fighting...