[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest branwen

AH! Thanks @itybittykitty for the youtube link!

Translations are available here. Credit to @TheFoodMonster for the english translations.
https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/t-saltnpaper-feat-park-shin-hye-perfect-lyrics-english-translation-hangul-and-romanization/

Please credit TheFoodMonster properly if you're using her translation.

If you want to participate in increasing the views, watch the video to the very end, refresh the page, and play it again. Don't hit repeat. Refresh and then play it again. Thanks so much!

I love the song so much! And Shin Hye's voice is perfect for songs like this. :x :x

@branwen thanks for the eng translation.

I can feel the love, understanding, forgiveness, strength to fight for each other and faith in this lyrics.

I don't know why I have a feeling that our couple have reaching a step of beyond causal dating status between two attracted people. I feel like they reach the step of "whatever happen I will be there, just by your side" .

Arm pillow-----> I have a feeling of girl start to fall for a man.

My dear-----> A girl telling her bf that how much she like him during their early honeymoon stage of relationship.

Dreaming a dream( pinocchio ost )-----> It may be due to drama demand for sadness of a girl can't be live together with her the love one. But I can't help but to have a feeling of our couple have a hard time around that period. They might have a struggled for their relationship. May be I read too much fanfic.

Now.... Perfect----> They worked out the problem. They are having mutual consideration for each other and reaching the mature stage of relationship. Like the saying of "the land become harder after the rain" their love is stronger after struggling and hardship.

Am I too delulu?

Sorry for overracting. Side effect of residual cloud nine due to BG's IG post about BB. :D:D:D

@alsalunar You are not delusional at all, chingu! And many thanks to @TheFoodMonster for the English translation! It seems like BG has come to terms with all the difficulties in the relationship but that she is happy to just seize the day and focus on the little pleasures that the relationship brings.
I am a big fan of Tablo, so yeah, this is a win-win collaboration in my book :x :x :x

I am just weirded out by the fish whenever I play the song on my phone though. Does the fish have any significance in Korean culture?  :-/ :-/ :-/ 

7bVqHqN.png

Guest maudy04

Park Shin hye for Ceci Korea Magezine March 2015 Icssue. Photo shooting at Ko Chang in Thailand . ( rough trans) the Asia lover who is more beautyful than the seaside of Ko Chang. Cr Wintercherub ,cr pic dofpda via Pank_Blue.Instagram media by psh_collection - #ParkShinHye Ceci photoshoot in Thailand #박신혜 cr.dofpda via Pank_Blue;):D,can wait to more of her photo's one word BEAUTYFUL .

BTW, thank you, @maudy04 for that hot hot photo of BG in her ceci photo shoot! :x :x :x 
Thank goodness, @meridian set my mind at ease that BG didn't have much face time with LJS. I love that boy LJS, yes, but not for BG =)) =)) =)) 
If LJS is tailed by many fans in Thailand, it must be just as difficult (or even more so) for our BB! Despite that, BB always manages to be very gracious and sweet. Awwww :x :x :x
And how does BG manage to go all ninja?! Please Shin Hye, share that talent with your Min Ho Oppa  [-O< [-O< [-O< 

class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-align: start; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"                            New model for Rapido China #ParkShinHye's Greeting Message

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

New model for Rapido China #ParkShinHye's Greeting Message

credit to the owner psharab8image

Good morning, Good evening! BG is so BEAUTIFUL! :xBG looks so deliciously Hot for CECI in that pink dress =P~ :\"> Thank you Maudy for sharing! Look at that Sexy Back! Adjusts glasses :-B:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Permalink gambar yang terpasang Credit: CeciKorea IGSorry, BB I can't stop staring! Rapping "BABY Got Back" :P
Also, LOVE LOVE BG NEW SONG and Collaboration with SaltnPaper! Love the melody! :xI hope she releases an album soon and I wouldn't mind if all her songs were like this.SaltNPaper feat PARK SHIN HYE- Perfecthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WTJigqP4BQCredit: KTMUSIC
(I know the video has been shared before, but it so worth reposting multiple times :)
Does anyone have more news about BG and BB vacation and schedule?
MinShin Fighting! :)