[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Thx for ur encouraging words, @meridian‌ chingu, I love ur posts, always fun n encouraging, as lovely as u r in person I believe, in the Thailand fa photos that u posted during BB's Bkk concert.

I feel so embarrassed tt as a married woman, my reading of Minshin couple are they real/yes/no is not so super strong like urs. Mine yoyos like stock market. Thx much for being the encourager to us for Minshin. Ur positive injection of vitamins is what I need.

Hi guys did you hear about Park Seo Joon (PSH mc partner on SBS drama award) he addresses about dating rumours with Baek Jin Hye (Pride and Prejudice). They were dating for 2 years after become a couple on drama.

I wish MinShin relationship will going smoothly untill they getting married.

Hi guys did you hear about Park Seo Joon (PSH mc partner on SBS drama award) he addresses about dating rumours with Baek Jin Hye (Pride and Prejudice). They were dating for 2 years after become a couple on drama.

I wish MinShin relationship will going smoothly untill they getting married.

Ya, Minshin shd take a page from super junior's example, the guy who recently announced his relationship n married a mth thereafter in Dec 2014. I'd b v happy if Minshin follows such schedule, nice ;)

Hello Minshinners(hardcore or not so so  ;)))...been quite sometime now I was unable to post here in this ever so awesome thread in the shipper's world. Well I just wanna let you know guys that I have no plan at all to abandon this ship as long as I exist ( if it happens that I can still continue to be a Minshinner after I depart in this lovely & crazy world, then I'd love to do it but the problem is...is there a net connection out there? :)) :))
Though I seldom say something or post any comment here about our minshin couple, I never fail to lurk every now & then and be updated of what's the latest news about Min&Shin. Thanks to all superstar, legend & immortal minshinners you always provide us with so much info about our couple even to the highest perviness imagination...you always fill our hearts with so much gusto! Esp the latest ever so tight leather pants of Minho..Yaaahhhhhh!!!!! I was drooling upon seeing the mountain view....B/P is 300/300!!!!! =)) =)) =))
Hats off to you guys!!!!!!

Guest maudy04

Eng trans: cr Twitter:PSH_translate Jihee with uncontrollable over flowing talent.... Would she get chance, thanks to the talent...Ssinz7 IG update 06/01/2015.Instagram media by minshinlovers - Ssinz7 IG update [15.01.06] #피노키오 #최인하 #지희 #운전연수 넘치는 끼를 주체하지 못하는 지희.. 그 끼로 찬스를 얻은것인가.. :)>- :)>-

meridian said:
I agree to have faith in them. We're shippers so let's continue shipping.
After a year passed, our minshin faith is still the same as a year before, or maybe even stronger (or is it just me? lol).I agree we have a long journey ahead, so prepare your heart for everything. It can be tough, can be hopeless, but let's still have hope.Now we see them very happy - glowing - contented, so as fans, we should be very happy too. I don't think we need to worry in advance.
I really think we're on auto-pilot stage already (hahaha I love this term, said by @MSRJ).So I don't think we need to prove that they're real or not anymore, because for me (and all strong-heart minshinners), we have no doubt that they're real.We know that at least (I say, at least) one point of time they have MUTUAL FEELINGS for each other for 300% sure. And we believe that they are still going strong until now. 
No one knows the whole truth, so let's use your gut feeling / faith / six sense / whatever thing that you can feel it even though you can't see it :))

Annyeong..Late than Never
Happy New Year Everyone
Love the Emphasis of MH
(LOVE is the MOMENT)

:)) :)) :x :x :)) :))

tumblr_nhpo2ddHGD1r3n4xoo1_1280.jpg

Another Note.....
'Gangnam 1970' red carpet and showcase
Date: 06/01/2015
Venue: Times Square, Yeongdeungpo

tumblr_nhqs0ktv4v1r3n4xoo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhqs0ktv4v1r3n4xoo2_1280.jpg

credit pic to the owner

soo proud to announce that my twin kitkat has another treat for all of us!
Please do check her out in wordpress (refer to branny's page for the link, she's also a patron like me )

And please forgive me, but what breed of dog is choco? You see, I bought myself a new dog that looks like Choco but failed to consider if they're of the same breed.... at least they're both choco-skinned. LOL =)) (silly me)

BG driving around?! Where to honey? Off to some place..or gonna be sending that friend then goes straight to sleepover somewhere we only minshinners can delusionally think about? :D

@MadethV Oh My I love it...can't wait for some more poses :-*

Sooo excited to see them together today... feeling sorry seeing Oppa with pillows lately :))

B6pWTJRCUAAZ5uv.jpg