[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest pritsay

I joined this forum about month ago and I'm still a bit shy to post but I just have to say this --- > @minhoshin Your hilarious posts never fail to make me laugh so hard!  :)) =)) :)) I don't mind your "pervy" posts as I'm a married woman in my 30s. They're just about "mountains" after all! I love nature! Who doesn't?!   ;):)>- ***subject to own interpretation***
Oh yeah, I came across this article on Back-To-School Dramas That Deserve An A. Both LMH and PSH were mentioned. Here's an excerpt. SourceIt's "Romeo and Juliet" meets "Gossip Girls:" Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin, plus a cast of stunning actors, attend a school for the upper crust in "The Heirs." Park Shin Hye's character doesn't really belong there and Lee Min Ho's character has secrets that keep him from feeling like he does too. They're perfect for each other. ---> My MinShin heart's response: Yeah, baby! They're perfect for each other FOR REAL!

Have a fantabulous weekend guys! Spread the love! :-h >:D<

Let me comment about this pic of @LaDadaista posted coz I really see  LOVE the way they held each other hands :x Baby boy is really proud of her the way he held her hand..Shinhye's hand really fit in Minho's hand, like it is made just for Minho hihihi..
In Minho's mind: Just hold my hand Shinhye-ya, I know we will make it, I swear :x (just assuming) :D
ibcxvZj9g7R1K5.jpg

MinShin & The Heirs helped me fight my depression after my beloved husband & mother passed away just 3 months ago. This ship is sooo fun and spontaneous just like MinShin. I never shipped or lurked before this. Generally, almost all POV's are same as mine so I believe MinShin is 300% real. Actually MinShin can do a "Brangelina" in terms of making their relationship public & facing the papparazzi together.I have 4 important points: 1. When you see real LOVE, all will just eventually melt. 2. Shin Hye can strongly influence LMH in terms of spirituality & channeling their gifts & blessings to others. 3. The musical genes of PSH can be passed on to their children. 4. Both PSH & LMH are both financially capable & influential to start their empire. So what are they waiting for? GET MARRIED PLS 

My nieces were the ones who intro me to KDrama. I watched a couple of dvd's but got hooked ONLY on this ship becoz of The Heirs. Like everyone here, it really was the sooo obvious interaction between LMH & PSH. At first I thought PSH is so plain-looking but the longer you look at her the more you see the depth of her character. LMH no doubt is the epitome of TD&H. and I felt that PSH will break her heart becoz LMH also could be lady's man. After reading about LMH in diff threads, I believe he is a DECENT man and has very good breeding just like PSH. SHIP ON. Thanks for the welcome!  

TessM said: MinShin & The Heirs helped me fight my depression after my beloved husband & mother passed away just 3 months ago. This ship is sooo fun and spontaneous just like MinShin. I never shipped or lurked before this. Generally, almost all POV's are same as mine so I believe MinShin is 300% real. Actually MinShin can do a "Brangelina" in terms of making their relationship public & facing the papparazzi together.I have 4 important points: 1. When you see real LOVE, all will just eventually melt. 2. Shin Hye can strongly influence LMH in terms of spirituality & channeling their gifts & blessings to others. 3. The musical genes of PSH can be passed on to their children. 4. Both PSH & LMH are both financially capable & influential to start their empire. So what are they waiting for? GET MARRIED PLS 

because @MadethV mentioned ShinHye's reaction with other co-stars. I thought I should share my opinion. I watched this so many times when watching videos Lada.
Y1rq2x_zpsf68bf135.gif
When he hold BG's hand, she was very shy,
her actions seemed to pull her arm back, but her hand was still cluched and then the next thing I was particularly impressed with BB's action: he clasped her hand more , pull her arm closer with him. You can see it through in slow motion vid of the LADA. A very quick moment, but if you look closely you will see. and BG was reassuring and holding BB's hand.I love this moment. Can I get dizzy because of watching too much Lada's vid.
:D:D:D
Good morning lovely Minshiners. Have a good day.

i was looking at the bracelet of LMH with the cross, i was thinking that the bracelet is a rosary bracelet, i have a similar Tiffany & Co rosary bracelet that my mom gave me, i wear it every single day.  Someone would not just wear a bracelet with a cross just for accessory, and a rosary bracelet at that, if you are not a practicing christian.  SH has a positive influence in MH just KTH to Rain.  

First of all, I would like to thank my fans for supporting me in my pursuit of bringing a bit of spice in our shipping. =)) 
I am glad my efforts in promoting my advocacy for mountains are much appreciated by most (i know some have their eyes rolled when I post stuff that aren't of their taste) of the family members in here. You make me feel special and valued. Thank you!
Again, I don't mean to offend anybody, most especially our treasured couple. Its plainly just for fun. And please, don't judge me for being bold in my posts.Trust me, I am God-fearing and value so much my religion. *AMEN!*
The pervy stuff, I just discovered it recently after being hooked on the Heirs, and that blasted CLOSET KISS.Can't recover yet from the intensity of that kiss up till now!! (for sure you too are!) 
Apologies to those that I might have offended. Forgive my utter boldness.Let me quote my good friend, William :

"To you and your behest,
I am enjoined and beg your pardon." (Romeo and Juliet)

I'll try my best to tone it down... maybe a bit? 

But, I can't promise much since when I see them both, my brain gets scattered and the green monster reigns.

I love you guys! Much as I love MINSHIN! 
And can we please end it here? Hope this won't make a ruckus to our friendship.
The lovebirds won't be happy. For sure, they want us all happy.
And I hope you'll all find bliss in seeing the mountain.
*ugh. really can't help it. Nothing intended by that last line, I swear!*
:)

This was acting...tumblr_mz3i1uqPIz1s8ctqco1_250.gif

If they'd be for real, probably our screens gonna blow off from the chemistry of these two!I won't get enough of these two.They're killing me... so much sweetness.. so natural. 300%-in-the-feels..
I'm blasting my heart out since mom's gonna be returning soon.Gotta go keep traces of lurking the net for 3 days straight. >:)

Anneyon chingus

I hope Japanese dvd has a complete donut kiss bts...as we had already seen some close offscreen pics of donut kiss...wat say chingus :-bd

@minhoshin‌ LOL....you know you never fail make me laugh so hard with your post....aiiishhh I'm so happy to jump to this ship...like @giselle_tw‌ said this ship always can bring smile on my face...me too...keep sailing minshinners love all of you...(@minhoshin....with or without 'mountains' I will be sail this ship till end....lol)

Guest rackyvirgo

Ok, this will be hard....! Hard as the mountains....;)) Uhh, i mean, just hard not to delurk as i would have a very hard time typing these using the ipad... So i'll keep it short...But here goes....:

We all know they are both getting braver nowadays... And the SNS thingy...men....thats history! We knew that long time back...! How synchronized are their posts...his interview was just a confirmation of what we have seen all this time...! So if we break it down a little... They'll talked and they'll say hello once in a while and they update their SNS together right after...right??? ;))

Now...why answer an interview question about uri baby girl, when (yahhh you're right chingu who noticed this first) they are all avoiding these type of question all this time... 

My POV: men are naturally territorial and he has to CLAIM what is HIS to begin with...! Why i said this??

PSH has just announced her confirmation at her new drama, right? I am sure she will have one hot male partner, right??? SOOOO, don't you think it is just but right that LMH announces that... "YEAHHHH, I STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER!" 

He is subtly saying.... Whoever you are out there, don't you dare touch her, don't you dare fall for her... She's mine, dude!!! ;) Got that???!!! 

I love how smart our boy is! Seriously clever boy!!!

He wants a CF or a drama in the future now... Why??? They have already tested the water... Minoz and SA's hearts are getting ready now.... Media are accepting them as together as well... It just a matter of time!!!

I love the words of Kim Tan (obvious on my signature, right?) "just wait, i will open the doors for us!" 

And why wont i believe that...? He so said, Kim Tan is Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Ho is Kim Tan!!!

Can't wait for the new updates of these two soon.... Just like the AFF stories, but this time, ALL EYES HERE AS THESE IS OUR REAL LOVE STORY!!!

MINSHIN FOREVER!

@KimberleeD Yes, this is what I had in mind. After almost 1 year I think this is the first interview he answered direct he still contact her. It happened after she confirm the Drama, hehhe maybe to let everyone and to be her drama partner know he and SH is in relationship

I just want to piggyback on what @elle8888 said re the Tiffany & Co rosary bracelet that Min was wearing during his recent FM..... I'm not sure if it is really a Tiffany & Co brand, or maybe just similar to some other brand but remember when Shin took her photo behind the SF Heart? Across the street where that S F Heart photo was taken ( to be exact Post and Powell Streets) are rows of high-end stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, then Tiffany & Company, Williams Sonoma and on the next corner of the street ( Post and Stockton to be exact) is where the 6 or so storey building of Nike SF is located where she was also seen browsing. Having said this, my delulu mind just suddenly on high alert and started to ask.... Is it a present from Shin that she bought at Tiffany or not? My shipper's heart would like to say yes.... Just like the Minnie and Mickey analogy of our dear authornim @branwen‌ that I'd like to believe its true.... Draw your own conclusion.... ;);) :-* :)>-

Guest GraceG1430294167

TessM sorry for what had happened to you but happy because you found this thread ease the pain you went through.In every sorrow there is always joy and in every difficult situation there is always a reason why it happen.Happy that you are here with us in this thread. Enjoy and be addicted like everyone else

Guest GraceG1430294167

Hi everyone thank you that everybody seems to value our friendship here coz I read positive comments regarding issues ..... That is the spirit of a minshiners . Happy to belong here. Let us keep sailing smoothly everyone. To those who wants to climb any mountain just be careful so you can reach on the top of happiness. Ha!ha!ha!