[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

The Never Ending Tales of the Two Mountains ...A.K.A .... Min and Shin ......... I thought I would rest and just lurked silently today but I could not help myself but to delurked and write something because I am too delulu and just spazzing with all these coincidences that our Mountain Couple is hinting us ( remember, I'm delulu and spazzing mode while writing this) =P~ 8-} Coincidences........ ---- Min sharing his BG to Shin when our BB girl went to China during one of her recent FMs ---- Min sharing his tutor/guide Hana to Shin in her US trip ---- Min sharing his BG to KWB and LJS, two actors who were paired one in Heirs, the other one in CF and hopefully in Shin new drama ---- Min having BigBang as one of his current favorite band(?) where T.O.P is a member and also Shin co-model in Millet :-B :-/ Now, my shipper's heart and mind is trying to be realistic, logical with all these coincidences, including those already mentioned by others here, but I guess when in comes with our Mountain Couple, logic, reality are not to be used but instead you go by what you feel, your Gut feeling.... Min being known as God of Asia and Shin considered the Goddess of Asia, do you think Min will allow any guy to be closed with his Goddess? Wouldn't it be logical if you are a guy who already put a dibs on your girl to put someone to guard your precious someone so you will have the upper hand? Look at what Min allowing his BG for KWB and LJS....and BigBang as his current favorite band. Therefore, my conclusion is........ It is not Coincidences nor Divine Intervention but ..... MOUNTAIN INTERVENTION by the God of Asia, our very own Min, the other half of the mountain..... If there is anyone who is not believing its by Mountain Intervention and just coincidences....... Then, this is all I have to say.......COINCIDENCE MY TOES...... >:) >:) >:):)>- :x

잘 자라줘서 고마운 모태 여신들! 다코타 패닝부터 엠마 왓슨, 박신혜까지!

요즘 국내외 스크린을 장악하며 폭발적인 관심을 얻고 있는 20대 여배우들이 화제가 되고 있다. 바로 뜨겁지만 순수한 첫사랑 로맨스 <베리 굿 걸>의 다코타패닝을 비롯해 엠마왓슨, 박신혜가 바로 그 주인공이다.

이들은 아역시절부터 빼어난 미모로 뜨거운 사랑을 받은 데 이어 성인 연기자가 된 이후에도 변함 없는 아름다운 외모로 폭발적인 인기를 얻고 있다.

훈훈하게 잘 자랐다! 아역 시절 예쁜 외모 그대로!눈부시도록아름답게 성장한 그녀들!
연기 천재 소녀에서 이제는 스무살 여인으로! 다코타패닝,
<베리 굿 걸>에서 로맨스 여신으로 사랑을 물들이다!

1409011023.jpg

(출처 :네이버 이미지)

처음이라 서툴고, 대책 없이 용감하지만, 그래서 더 뜨겁고 설레는 스무 살의 첫사랑을 그린 영화 <베리 굿 걸>.이번 영화에서다코타패닝은강렬한첫사랑에 흠뻑 빠진 ‘릴리’로등장해 첫사랑의 가슴 뭉클한 감성을 선보여 화제를 일으키고 있다.

아역배우에서부터 지금에 이르기까지 여전히 변치않는 사랑스러운 외모로 관객들로부터 꾸준한 사랑을 받아온 그녀가 이제는 어엿한 스무살 여인으로 성장해, 한층 더 성숙한 외모와 깊은 내면 연기를 선보일 예정이어서 화제가 되고 있다.

다코타패닝은8살의 나이에 영화 <아이 엠 샘>을 통해 연기 천재로 전세계에 이름을 알렸다. 10대가 된 이후에도 여전히 똑부러지는 연기에, 예쁘고 사랑스러운 외모로 <푸시>와 <브레이킹 던> 등에 출연하며 할리우드를 대표하는10대 스타로 자리매김했다.

그러한 그녀가 성인 연기자로서 첫 멜로연기를 선보일 예정인<베리 굿 걸>은 그 어느 때보다 의미가 큰 작품이다. 바로 그동안의 아역 이미지를 탈피하고 스무살 여인으로 거듭나기 위한 본격적인 첫 걸음을 떼는 영화인 것.

<베리 굿 걸>에서다코타패닝은 주인공 ‘릴리’로 변신, 처음으로 느끼는사랑의 감정과 순간들을 온몸으로 경험하면서 성장하는 순수하고 풋풋한 소녀의 모습을 완벽하게 묘사해 화제가 되고 있다.

특히키스신과 러브신 등 멜로 연기뿐만 아니라생애 첫 노출 연기에도 도전해관객들의 폭발적인 궁금증을 불러일으키고 있다.“노출 연기가 허락되는 나이이다.

쉽지 않은 선택이었지만 과감히 도전했다.”라며 <베리 굿 걸>에 대한 남다른 각오를 드러낸 그녀는 한층 성숙된 연기로 관객들의 마음을 사로잡을 예정이다.

성숙해진 외모에 연기력까지 겸비한 할리우드 대세스타, 엠마왓슨!
드라마와 예능, 스크린까지 모두 점령한박신혜!

1409011023(1).jpg

(출처 :네이버 이미지)

여기에 할리우드를 사로잡은 또 한 명의 20대 여배우가 있다. 바로 <해리포터> 시리즈의 ‘헤르미온느’로 전세계 관객들에게 매우 익숙한 배우 엠마왓슨이다.

그녀 또한 11살의 나이에 <해리포터와 마법사의 돌>에 출연하며 전세계적으로 유명세를 떨쳤다. 시리즈가 거듭될수록 더욱 성숙해진 외모로 미묘한 삼각관계의 주인공으로 관객들의 폭발적인 사랑을 얻었으며, <월플라워><노아> 등 장르를 불문한 다양한 작품에 출연하며 활동 영역을 넓혀가고 있다.

엠마왓슨에 이어 국내에도 아역배우부터 꾸준한 사랑을 받아온 20대 배우들이 있다. 최근 가장 뜨거운 주가를 달리고 있는 박신혜는 아역 시절부터 남다른 외모와 연기력으로 주목 받은 바 있다.

그녀는 지난해 천만 관객을 돌파한 영화 <7번방의 선물>에 출연해 안정적인 연기력을 선보이며 스크린의 기대주로 떠올랐고, 영화 <상의원>에서 한석규, 고수와 함께 호흡을 맞출 예정이어서 관객들의 기대감이 최고조에 이르고있다. 

한층 더 아름답고 성숙해진 스무살 여인으로 돌아온다코타패닝의 두근두근 첫사랑 로맨스를 담은 영화<베리 굿 걸>은 오는 9월 25일 관객을 찾아간다.

Guest pritsay

Hi there @dienna11 Do you have an english translation for the article you posted with Dakota Fanning and Emily Watson in it?
Thanks in advance!  :);)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"BRUNOMAGLI 2014 A/W COLLECTION with Park Shin Hye

Credit : psh_supporters 

How I love this statement :x ;)
"No such thing as coincidence. Things work in cause and effect. Coincidence is just an effect where we can't see the connecting cause"
BwXBL2BCQAAQ_y2.jpg:large
"She tweeted... He tweeted... and we tweeted hahaha... But we tweeted like crazy lol" :)) :D

Cre: MinhoSsinz on Twitter

I love candy, its sweet and it makes my kiss with wifey become sweeter...
3547683447_de75a5ae.jpg
Cucumber, I hate it the most, but my lovely wifey says it's good for her skin and health.Oke oke...as long as she promises to climb mountain with me, nothing is impossible...Kaja, 5ting ...
%C2%BF%C3%80%C3%80%C3%8C%C3%81%C3%99%C2%B0%C3%94%C2%B9%C3%8C%C2%B3%C3%AB%C2%BE%C3%9F.jpg
=)) :)) :D

Cre: DC Inside