[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

SIGNS A GUY LIKES A GIRL # 19

He treats you differently

Watch how a guy acts around his friends or other girls. If he treats you differently, that could be a sign he likes you.

bts8-630x420.jpg73245004.jpg

Let's compareHow you congratulate a FRIEND
tumblr_myxo864mAf1ssymmco1_250.gif
How you congratulate your WOMANtumblr_inline_mys1duoND51sv7ie8.gif

Don't respond to trolls dear minshinners, let them be taken care of by our moderators, let's not ruin the positive atmosphere here, I am not saying to just be silent abour the hurtful remarks that are directed at us because I too get angry at them but we know better than to think those non true, offensive words can harm our ship in any way and let's also be understanding that since we have so much to spazz over undeniably that will hurt someones feelings out there! Keep on voting guys, focus you energy on something that will benefit our smoothly sailing ship!

AFTER THE HEIRS

NEW QUALITY ADDED FOR HIS IDEAL TYPE OF GIRL ♥

Q: Rumors around were saying that the chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye is quite good. But Kim Tan has so much people around him that can build such chemistry too. Like his older brother and his mom. Who do you think you have the best chemistry with?

LMH: "Seong Ryung mom! I think we look the best together. The love between Tan and his mother is very adorable. I can almost compare their chemistry with the one I had with Kim Hee Sun noona. What I mean is like, a baby-like couple? As men grow older, a woman becomes more attractive when she has baby-like features and character. I would like to have someone like that." (Laughs)

319090_406706399399483_685175638_n.jpg?o

vlcsnap-2010-04-29-11h22m55s131.png

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1381377525_af_o

WISH GRANTED FOR BABY BOY....BC NOW HE HAS HIS BABY GIRL...HIS GODDESS, PARK SHIN HYE ♥

tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio4_250.gif

Guest subas

@bellaq and bellag..ha ha I got confused with the names and I got irritated why she was replying for her own. ..but that's not :o..

Minshinners please don't reply to those shippers...they don't have anything to ship ...that's why they are coming here and boasting about them :-)..just chillax chingus

Just ignore, mark spam or flag the troller (do not stoop to their level) and lets Keep Voting at SIDA Nate and Soompi, lets do our best and catch up! Fighting MinShinners! :x :x :x Spread MinShin Love and keep the positivity! :x

Thanks mod @ebullience‌ for taking care of the lost soul. :)

Guest mialuvheonhee

@bellag if you sure with your shiper just go forward, don't worried with other shiper. like minshiners, we sure with minshin couple and not worried about the other shiper. and we try not to say bad on the other shiper. we appreciate another shiper choice. because we have confidence respectively. If in the end minshin couple have each pair, we will respect their choices. sorry for my bad english

Guest meridian

Reading troller's comment is kind of entertaining me lol and reading minshinners' funny responses are even more entertaining.I LOL with many comments! We're one of the most hilarious ships ever! big hug to you all and let's keep voting for our minshin. >:D<

image-26.jpg
ctto

Park Shin Hye Weibo Update:
http://www.weibo.com/u/2414346194

20140725 @ssinz 微博更新【이번주부터 중국일정 시~작!! 앞으로 3주간 매주 금요일 중국으로 출국합니다!!! 중국에 계신 팬 여러분~ 통일음료와 그리고 저 신혜와 함께해요^_^//】

BtXkZ00CMAEOgWE.jpg:largeBtXkZ1pCcAA9csV.jpg:large

credit: @PSH_BaiduBar  2m
Bing Translation:更 新 20140725 @ssinz微 博 【 People's Republic of China calendar week: ~ People's Republic of China over the next three weeks, every Friday the plot!! departure!!! People's Republic of China who is in the fan and you ~ unity and and I'm with Shin Hye ^_^//】

PSH Weibo Translation
이번주부터 중국일정 시~작!! 앞으로 3주간 매주 금요일 중국으로 출국합니다!!! 중국에 계신 팬 여러분~ 통일음료와 그리고 저 신혜와 함께해요^_^//

Start of China schedule from this week~!! Will fly to China every Friday, 3 weeks in a row!!! Dear my fans in China~ Be with Tongyi Juice and me Shinhye ^_^//

Please VOTE for SHIN HYE at the TOP RANK ARTIST (KOREAN STAR) / World Cup 2

Link: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=worldcup2_women&vote=ok&round=2

NATE Page Link: http://m.news.nate.com/2014drama#

Vote for HEIRS, LEE MIN HO and PARK SHIN HYE

Link to vote via Soompi:
http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actor

keep on voting chingus, for the love of our MINSHIN!!!!!!fighting!!! :).

Guest tropicalgirl

Minshineeeers!!!
Finally i can get back in here, lately i'm just lurking due of my work.How much i miss posting in this thread.So many thing to spazz from My dear song to AH pin but for now I will use my time for voting.I want to thank you for all members who work so hard for voting, posting all information and translating.You girls are rock!!!
About someone trolling our thread, i always laughing, like @meridian said actually it become an entertainment for me. Keep the positivity, one of our thread best trait.
                                   tumblr_mxtn9ydRvb1siqvhio2_250.gif

Guest RoseLynB1430293944

Annyeong MinShinners ;)

Wow so amazing ! Im gone for almost 1week and wow !! Really wow !! I have to read almost 20 pages back .

Anyways , I've read something on Minshin Fb Page that PSH didn't make it to the top of GOA. I almost cry 'bout it . Almost because I know everyone of us here exerted so much effort just to see ShinHye at the top.Not to mention sleepless nights.And almost because I know God has much better plans for her.

I'm going to back read now chingus ;)

Cheer up and keep voting ;)