[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest califgirl

@yoyoo that's different though. You criticized her dress the same way I made fun of his fluffy pink sweater in Heirs, and other Minoz didn't feel offended when I did that. She said she didn't like him because he had plastic surgeries. First, I heard that rumor but his agency denied it and we don't have proof for it, she said as if it was a fact. Second, she said she didn't like him because of it, those were really harsh words. It's not the same thing when you said you didn't like the way she dressed, you didn't say you didn't like her because she dressed an certain way. These are 2 different things.  And besides there is no point of mentioning why she stopped rooting for JGS. I might not be his fan but I like him and his work, and he's been friends with LMH. I don't want his fans to feel hurt reading her comment either.Sorry I don't mean to criticize a new comer because I made some mistakes by violating some soompi rules without realizing it. Hope she can come back and re-word what she said.

@kiklamino i think what @ciel_gd meant by him not having a big star attitude is he is humble and not diva like some actors. That's what i understand.

Anyway, we all learn something from participating in this thread. It's not just about learning things on Minshin, but we also learn how to communicate without offending others. I also learnt that too when i first post here. Anyone can be a "keyboard warrior" but im happy that we are doing fine here.

And welcome to the thread @ciel_gd‌. Post away anything about Minho and/or Shinhye but try to avoid talking about other celebs as we always have other fandoms lurking here and we want to avoid any fanwars.

ParkShinHye @ MBC Section TV 
(Trans cr: flowofsoul) 06-29-14 

MC:
Really beautiful lady~!!!
If a beauty is guilty, the court holds the accused you(SH) (to be) guilty.lol

greeting each other~

MC Q: What brings you here?

SH : I'm a Korean Industrial Property Office honorary ambassador, 
to help mock trial about knowledge protection.

MC: You also lectured that these goods are genuine or not[fake] in middle school last year.

Parkshinhye @ MBC section TV 

06-29-14 (Trans via flowofsoul)

•part2•

MC Q: What kind of purpose today?

SH : There are lots of counterfeit goods now so this mock trial shows processing of being damaged.

MC said : you are like Korea Industrial Property Officer!

Q : What did you feel when you were chosen by this ambassador?

SH : People might think I have an upright image.

MC : Do you have a mania for sports right?

SH : YES! actually I'm not a thin(skinny) figure, I need exercise(sports)

and in summer I am enjoying water skiing cause I love water.

MC Q : You are good at sports,so are you interested in playing the action scenes?

SH: I like it. I really hope wire action like a (movie Thieves- Jeon JI HYun role) before age 30.

MC Q : What is your reason in not joining Infinite Challenge(Brazil world cup)?
SH : because Movie(Royal Tailor) and Asia Fan Meeting schedules. 

MC Q: what do you prepare for fan meeting?
SH : MY DEAR~ song

MC Q: You made this song with your brother for your fans.
SH : This song's like a heart fluttering for lover.

MC Q: Maybe are you in love now ?
SH : TUK....means CUT or STOP.

MC Q: Asking about Featuring Yong Jun Hyung(BEAST rapper)
SH :I asked him(friend) for my song featuring he's also busy for new album but he helped me gladly.

MC Q: what actress do you want to be in your future?
SH : I hope I want to be a friendly actress.... making people feel at ease and giving people solace in mind,

this is so spazz worthy......

I always believe SH is a honest person, SH won't lie to avoid scandal. if she asked question which controversial question she always made her way with smart answer (recently, you can refer when she asked who is the most handsome of the beast?), she will answer not really what they want. but this time she skip the question.. becz you can't think more than you are really...really in love my baby...you are so obvious here..

if SH doesn't in love, SH can easily say it... but..but..:\">:\">:\">:x

MC:

greeting each other~

MC: You also lectured that these goods are genuine or not[fake] in middle school last year.

•part2•

SH : There are lots of counterfeit goods now so this mock trial shows processing of being damaged.

MC Q : You are good at sports,so are you interested in playing the action scenes?

SH: I like it. I really hope wire action like a (movie Thieves- Jeon JI HYun role) before age 30.

SH :I asked him(friend) for my song featuring he's also busy for new album but he helped me gladly.

SH : I hope I want to be a friendly actress.... making people feel at ease and giving people solace in mind,

Thank you for sharing this interview here sis! It's indeed spazz worthy, although done in a joke mode with the interviewer, I think it's cute she said CUT because I think he asked her 'are you in love with me perhaps' that' how I read it in PSH thread, huhu! But what caught my attention was actually the way she answered the question about my dear song, if she wanted to play it safe she could have said 'yes I wrote it for my fans' the question was clear but she still said 'This song's made of a woman's heart fluttering for lover' which in my opinion she wanted to make it clear that she wrote it because she is in love, that's how I feel, I don't know!! Awww, our babies are so obvious ❤️❤️❤️

Guest itybittykitty

me: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!.....you guys are killing me!!!!!!!!!!

LMH: can you all stop it now!

tumblr_n7ux59ZDk41tpq5emo5_250.jpg

PSH: yeah!...looks like kitty is about to lose it!

tumblr_n7oejv0IXO1tpq5emo1_250.jpg

@vala87 actually, i got it from twitter..idk the translator is in SH forum,haha.. i'm just too happy when found it on twitter and post as quick as possible..maybe she change it after the first post..

if she said for fans, it will be turn like ty & bh when they announce their relationship..i know SH.. we know.. SH, this song is not for us..

:P  i'm not sad at allwe even happier when you are honest like this.. :)) :D :x 

Guest itybittykitty

@BellaL ...thank you for posting the translation...you just helped me regain my sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!... she didn't deny she was in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...and she said what anyone in love who doesn't want to talk about it would say!!!!!!!...she said "stop" ...MinShin!!
tumblr_n3aad0eStK1qjkud7o4_250.gif

8->

6f28779ajw1ehv15k8ur9g209q0787wh.gifBrVKnn4CMAA90df.jpg:large
even when you two seem bored, how could it be, you two still look so cute..welcome back in SK baby boy..hope you two manage to meet privately as soon as possible.. i'm sure you won't feel bored again.. :)) :D :\">

hohurm said: @kiklamino i think what @ciel_gd meant by him not having a big star attitude is he is humble and not diva like some actors. That's what i understand. Anyway, we all learn something from participating in this thread. It's not just about learning things on Minshin, but we also learn how to communicate without offending others. I also learnt that too when i first post here. Anyone can be a "keyboard warrior" but im happy that we are doing fine here. And welcome to the thread @ciel_gd‌. Post away anything about Minho and/or Shinhye but try to avoid talking about other celebs as we always have other fandoms lurking here and we want to avoid any fanwars.

Guest meridian

vala87 said:

MC:

greeting each other~

•part2•

Guest TessB

:)] :)] :)] ~*~*~*~*~* NEWS ALERT ~*~*~*~*~* :)] :)] :)] MY DEAR Minshinners...... Our Red Alert Sign keeps on blinking nowadays 8-X 8-X 8-X ..... The once calm, smooth-sailing Minship ship is once again experiencing some turbulence and it's causing our Minshinner residents uneasiness, anxiousness :-? :-S 8-| .... The Minshin International Security Department together with the Peace Keeping Body have done some invistagation for the cause of the disturbance.... The group came out with the following observation and conclusion.... Because of the popularity, calmness, 300% vote of confidence of Minshinners to Uri Minshin, there are infiltrators :ar! :ar! :bz :bz that are able to board the ship and causes to sting and throw arrows of doubts, confusion everywhere in the Minshin Land... There are also new Minshin converts either from Min or Shin bias because of eagerness to comment forget to turn on their SENSETIVITY MODE :@) 3:-O ~:> to the disappointment of the long time Minshinners =(( :( X_X .... Therefore, to continuously maintain harmony, peace, love and happiness in our Minshin Land/ship we are requesting everyone to be always on alert so no :ar! :bz >-) can wreck havoc to our ship and lastly, and to be mindful, sensitive, courteous, gracious to all Minshinners no matter what bias you support before becoming a Minshinner despite our cultural, language, age and gender differences ... We all boarded Minshin Ship because we all support Minshin 300% as a couple first and again 300% as Lee Minho and Shin Hye ... Once again... From the desk of a :-/ :-B I-) disturbed Minshinner.... :x :-* >:D< :)>-

Guest TessB

When shinhyen went to Shanghai to attend the Filmfest few days ago she was wearing a white sandals at the airport, now we see Minho wearing slippers that looks like a sandals from HK going back to SK.... Now, my pervy, delulu mind is asking ... Wae,... Wae.... And then My pervy delulu mind is answering me like this.... Shinhye wore that white sandals because she was late and she is in a hurry and Minho wearing sandal-like slippers because he is in a hurry and don't want to be late to the new Minshin game called " ROLL AROUND THE BED" to the tune of My Dear, Arm Pillow and Love Motion.... >:) >:) >:)

it's been awhile since I post a comment here in this awesome Minshin thread..been busy for quite sometime. Anyway, my pov regarding Ms. 58's latest MBC Section TV interview esp the most spazz worthy Q&A portion is that she really can't be so evasive in denying that Mr. Cupid's arrow really hit her heart and the reason for her heart having 300/300 heartbeat is Mr. 57 a.k.a "Lee Min Ho". Having an honest personality can sometimes lead her to be in a "hotseat" just to utter a statement with regards to what's the real status of her relationship with Mr. 57 ;)) ;)) ;))   :x :x :x

OMG!!!!!

OUR baby girl just confirmed it to ALL that she's in love now, we already know it all a long since and after Heirs coz she's so totally glowing and womanly. Aw.. She didnt even deny it and she doesnt want to talk about it coz she's a private person. And the song is for her oppa, her birthday gift to him.. how romantic! Our MinShin are so in love with each other.:x :x :x Keep sailing MinShinners and lets keep praying for both of them to have a strong and everlasting relationship. :x O:-) Jik Jin!

Please keep voting for Shin hye, we still have 22 days to catch up. Fighting!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Vote as much as you can everyday! Lets do this MinShinners!