[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

In this ship....We all love minho....love shinhye....love minshin...I belive this couple...in serie the heirs,presscon,bts,interviews,fanmeet,fasion at airport.....eyes of minho stare shinhye it has significant....it has happy is together...I cheer this couple...minshin jik jin...minshinner jik jin also :x

I'm sorry..I don't goot at English but I concentrate

:\">

Guest lameoser

Aigoo if only I'm at home and on my lappy I'll definitely make some drool worthy MinShin gif's for you @branwen and @meridian‌ for posting such inspiring and 'in-your-face' insights. You got me do some exaggerated bowing in there while reading I thought my neck's gonna crack. :D

MINSHIN ALL THE WAY :x

To All Lurkers out there :

If you want to LurK and comment,

1st : Pleaseee visit and read (dont forget to make a cup of Hot Coffee) The MinShin Thread 1 after finished pages 2001, then you can continue to MinShin Thread 2..

Wish you all lurkers a Happy Reading and Riding our MinShiners Roller Coaster Up and Down with No Dead End coz there's No dead End in Minshinners.. :D

I believe this MINSHIN moment at the SBS Night was the beginning of MH's first very brave but subtle declaration that SH is his but SH was more reserved till her "My Dear" mv:web_3535104964_bbc23f29_downloadfile-36.jpg

This sealed it all as MINSHIN were responding to each other here, a REAL kiss:

2097085995_2764e885.png...managed to get this resized pic so our Minshin heart should also not be frailed by rumours/etc but believe as big as this too that MINSHIN is real!  

MH's look at SH (who's up on stage) filled with so much feelings and I clearly see a man in love here BUT I think millions of others also witnessed MH looking at SH this adoringly and lovingly too:f0b37610b912c8fc27cbf2a9fe039245d6882156.jpg...this was one of those times perhaps MH forgot there were cameras around him!
I just love the way MH waited for SH to take her bow first before stretching out his hand for SH to grab it back for their walk up to the stage and perhaps also the first couple who has done this at an award show:tumblr_myorfmzoas1siqvhio1_250.gif

Love is the Moment and LOVE is MINSHIN:

Screenshot2014-01-07at01.06.54AMcopy.jpg

And here's a video of MINSHIN:

credit to uploader 
credit to rightful owners
credit as tagged

Guest rjuliet

we've come quite a long way to feel assured that minshin is real...personally i dun need any more proofs, but seeing a lot of their cute subtle hints once in a while still makes me smile...as long as they are happy and healthy, i think minshiners are on the right ship ;) ...so..despite all things, jik jin !!
cute minshin with cute teddy bears...love it :x 
10462762_754796107876290_8560405142029073623_n.jpg

branwen

said: Hmm... I don't care much about phones, which brand or model they're using, or their SNS updates. I'm not into a lot of shipping stuff. I can't spazz a lot coz I'm not bred that way.

:D

I guess I'm categorized as one of the worst shippers.

But even though I'm not always here and not really active as much as before, it doesn't mean that this ship is not worth supporting. I know it gets really hard when there's not much stuff to see, or analyze, or think about. But this is not a drama, where you'll expect anything the next week or know that it's gonna end someday. We can't really ask for them to show us more, to give us hints, to be more obvious if they are really dating or not. They may be public people because of their profession, but they do have a right to their privacy.

I guess it's just a matter of believing, of holding fast to that belief and that hope, of trusting that it's real. Being a fan of PSH allowed me to be a lot more positive in life. Like when she thought that her thumb was not that pretty and considered for a while to change it, but in the end she accepted it as a unique trait and not as a handicap. I'm rambling here but really, anyone who has been in this ship for so long, since the beginning, will understand what it means to fall for these two. It's not the usual couple clothes, the SNS updates, or even the BTS. It's the feeling that they both like each other enough to move forward together that drives us. It's instinct, the unwavering faith that it's not fleeting, but something that could turn into forever. Of course the kiss blew our minds and it always always makes this ship sail, but it was just the icing on the cake.

Minshin-ers don't even have to be reminded to hold fast, or keep believing. We believe. That's all. *bows*

Hmmm, All I can say is MinShin is 300% REAL, we will not be spending too much time in this thread if they are not right? LOL Lets keep spazzing MinShinners and as along as our MinShin are both HAPPY and in LOVE , we are also happy for them.

Who cares about others as long as we are spazzing here in our OWN HOME. Again I don't know why others even bothered to lurk here if they don't believe in this ship. News Flash THIS IS MINSHIN THREAD so some of the posts here might hurt your eyes. Why not leave us alone here and mind your own business/ship. ;;):D:)>- PEACE!

Lets always be POSITIVE and

Keep sailing MinShinners!

MinShin Fighting!

Spread MinShin LOVE!

Edit: and Who cares about blackberry phone, when he is always with his Iphone busy talking/texting his wifey!

And about the twitter following thingy, LMH only following his agency and don't even bothered following his close friends, it's for work purposes and getting in touch with his fans not for private personal account.. And why would they need to follow and tweet each other in public when they said it themselves that they want to keep their relationship secret as much as possible. Less interaction in public, less talk, less rumor about them dating. :x :-* :-B

Anyway, lets get back to positivity here and lets all unite and VOTE for Shin Hye at GoA

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Voting ends on July 20, 2014

keep Voting every 30 minutes chingus! Lets support our baby girl! :x

MinShin Fighting!

MinShinners Fighting!

Minoz Fighting!

StarLight Angels Fighting!

Guest ayeayewin

If i am not wrong,She showed her hand when she went to Shanghai film festival.I noticed the ring.Now she show us again.I really want to ask sh what do u want us to know? I believe sh has a lot of changed after Heirs.I just follow her since 2011 after Heartstrings drama.At this time she is so cute like a little girl.I no doubt she has a boyfriend.He is very tall and handsome guy.Not only handsome but also gentleman and lead well.

Guest CarolA1430293873

All i can say is people who are jealous are insecure individuals , they're dying to know what are our next move , so they make rumors to help their ego & kill time untill they find out our next move , sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with us , because they can't handle what right about us , when you're blessed the haters come out , when you wear God's blessing well don't be suprised if it draws jelousy out of people , most people would rather be certain they're miserable that risk being happy .

So i therefore conclude just leaved this thread to those who beleived and have faith in uri MINSHIN Couple , Don't waste your Precious time here because REALITY BITES YOU !

Remember : People only rain on your Parade because they're jealous of your Sun & tired of their Shades

" Think of the Haters in your life

as a Sandpapers they'll scratch you up time and time again but in the end you're Polished and Spotless , while they end up Useless "

MinShin fighting !

MinShinners fighting !

Aja !

Guest CarolA1430293873

is she showing us her newly straightened hair?her bracelet?her watch?her newly change polish? ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....the ring! this little things others don't understand and they don't get it.  they may not follow each other on any social networking, this little hints from them makes us happy and we spazz about them. i really like how LMH is so transparent and giving more hints than PSH....she is just letting him take the lead unlike if she jumps at it and admit that they are dating and he keeps mum about it......for me that is just unbecoming of a lady, i may be liberated in some ways but when it comes to public declaration i prefer the guy speaks up and admit the status of the relationship. 

I think BB Girl show us her new Polished because BB Boy want her Girl have a beautiful Manicure :D:D