[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Mín Ho Gifts Movie Team with T-Shirts and Towels for His Birthday

Lee Min Ho gave out special gifts in celebration of his birthday. 

Currently filming Gangnam Blues in Suncheon, Lee Min Ho gifted the staff members with t-shirts and environmentally-friendly towels on June 22, as he celebrated his birthday. The Pt-shirts have been specially made with Promiz’s birthday special design.

Lee Min Ho also expressed his gratitude and words of encouragement in the cards as well. 

In the picture, Lee Min Ho is holding a sign that says ‘Gangnam Blues Daebak’ along with text ‘We’re halfway finished already. I hope that we can finish well without any trouble, fighting!’

Lee Min Ho Gifts Movie Team with T-Shirts and Towels for His Birthday

Lee Min Ho said, “I have always received gifts on my birthday but after I started project Promiz, I decided to give away gifts, backed by the fans’ participation. Giving away gifts is just as enjoyable as receiving them.” 

Promiz is a combined word between promise, Lee Min Ho and his fan club, Minoz. It signifies ‘gathering Lee Min Ho and the fans’ love to share bigger love,’ and it has been prepared by the actor over a long time in order to share mature love with the fans over a long term. 

Promiz will select a different theme each year to carry out various charitable activities and this year’s theme is ‘water.’

Photo credit: Starhaus

cre: http://mwave.interest.me/

Guest LaDadaista

BEAST's Yong Jun Hyung called our SHINHYE in Oven Radio program 
You can click "Captions" button for English subtitles.

Credit: 1theK Channel, uploaded on June 24, 2014

Guest CarolA1430293873

Here's another one video for you @eunnij09‌ to eased your shipping heart just hold on to your faith in them ! Happy sailing

:-h :-h

MinShin fighting !

MinShinners fighting !

Starlight Angel fighting !

Minoz fighting !

and to our new name

StarNoz fighting

" NO GUTS NO GLORY "

Guest TwinkleBear18

@LaDadaista I love your video, hahaha they were totally fanboying!!!! Their reaction when she revealed herself was PRICELESS.  
=)) :D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"OZING CF Making film And they used YAB ost as the background music LOL

cttothanks @hana01 for sharing :x

It is hard for me to think that everyday that passes by their relationship status is not updating, it lowers my faith in the relationship of PSH & LMH lovers.

But seeing all of your comments helped me to still believe that one day they would be announce their love for each other.

@thanhthuy‌ thanks for Ozing bts video. Omoooooo he look so cute and cheerful in that video.

You know what else that catch my attention ? The bts Background music is "I will promise you" by ANJELL ost You are beautiful kekekeekeke ;;) ;;)

Guest califgirl

sfzyhy said: i dont think so.. 
now i believe min ho blocked shin hye to avoid any rumor come out.. yesterday i watching again lee min ho interview in DVD Director cut.. and now i believe min ho really blocked shin hye like his said in his interview didn't want to  reunite in another drama and prefer ji won than shin hye..
If his like reunite with shin hye.. LDF ads confirm not with JKS and not photoshop picture.. 
And i notice on behalf LMH, he never do ads with his co star after drama end..