[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

just a question...why is there a CH video on our thread? i hope no one will sabotage this thread....we are loving and welcoming people just respect our thread we do not want to create any misunderstanding with other ship or with anyone. just my two cents :D

Guest lilyrose81

Em guys, sorry if what I'm going to say is wrong, but to me, it is up to our own rights to ship who we want, as in the case of Lana, I don't know, she's probably still confused or not knowing which couple to ship or just a neutral or whatever.

And us loyal Minshinners shouldn't be questioning her intention or whatsoever because it is really up to each own's rights on who to ship.

Same thing goes to 'jumping ship'. I see some people go crazy when someone jump ships (not particularly this ship as I haven't seen any, but other ships). Which I think is kind of not very appropriate as it is really up to our own preference.

Some of us here are very loyal, and it's amazing! And some are neutral. So we have to respect that. As long as we don't stab each others' backs, I think it's still okay to be 'neutral' or however you may call it.

Peaceeeee inhale love exhale hate. :x

Guest celestine08

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY to the MOST HANDSOME GUY I know - LEE MIN HO<:-P <:-P <:-Pf3e46c1f-a216-4726-94a3-55933aac927e.jpg

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... :D:D:D

thank u so much for @IsabelinaD @giselle_tw @Mosquito @LaDadaista @ravairie @rikasnail @faidaris @itybittykitty and all minshiners keep make this thread hot like fire about MinShin...

Youre_awesome_gif.gif

tumblr_ma4bp5Tvr01rqz6mb.gif

our boy he really gentlemen he more intrepid to show his feel to public with always bring his love story every his concert and our girl she more calm but she show her love and thank u to her oppa through every her song.. for MinShin jik jin... always pray the best for u both

662293920_39e99962.gif

@LanaA as long as you are not posting Out of topic comment in this thread or other threads.. Like for example posting video here not related to MinShin, please refrain from that and please follow soompi rules or else someone will give you OTT or flag you.

Chingu @LanaA‌ ..wake up already???

It is not you cant participate in another threads..its up to you to choose which one you want..but using minshin pic and post to another shipper thread..make me feel you are so something!!! You post in 4 fandom right?? You know that this is minshin threads..not another shipper threads..stop posting the mv which is not related with minshin.. B-) B-)

I dont think you still a new member here because you already post 100+ post...good enough to understand minshin rules...so like @kiklamino‌ chingu said earlier..lets your heart decide where you want to go...you post in all fandom..dont you think they didnt bashed you??? How come you ship 4 fandom..same birthday with another leading lady??? Wow..I'm speechless... I came here not to bashed you but as gentle reminder chingu... please dont cried here [-X [-X

Peace no war.. \m/ \m/

Mosquito said:  MinShin 

credit: Baidu CrownCouple (aka MinShi)

From Baidu CrownCouple aka MinShin

SIDA event has listed MinShin as attendees, there will be red carpet, opening ceremony & award giving, events will happen from Sep 1-5, 2014, venues include National Theater of Korea (red carpet & award) & Yeouido CGV.

The Heirs, Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye are nominees in the respective drama, best actor & best actress categories.

It is mentioned that all nominated actors & actresses mentioned in this notification will attend the event(s).

Disclaimer: This is not 100% verified news, please spazz at your own risk~ 

Chincha? Wooww, i hope minshin will walk side by side at the red carpet ceremony. Did SIDA release the list of nomination yet? i want to see the list of nomination though.

;) ;;)

Happy Birthday MINHO OPPA! (yes, like PSH I can officially call him MinHo Oppa now, hehe)I don't know what to wish for you seriously, because I think u have everything this time already because of your hardwork, bonus the LOVE life. I hope you are very happy, this maybe the most special birthday you have eversince because you are with her *i really hope. And your 29th and coming birthdays will be extra special, because of the very special girl named Park Shin Hye. Thanks for loving, protecting and leading her.
Thanks for inspiring millions of people around the world.  Okay, I wish whatever wishes u have for ur birthday, i wish it will all come true. And as a MinShinner, i really wish that you two will get married and the wedding will be witnessed by everybody.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr_TyUVwB9RLBPVIbElud
ctto
Keep on Fighting!

Happy 50th page MinShinners!
@Mosquito , thanks for the info bout Seoul Drama awards, I really hope they will attend together. if they are nominated for Best Actor and Actress, i think both awards will be given at the same date. So, I hope they will be together that day and will sit next to each other. Please attend you two. [-O<
@LanaA , I hope u can decide which shippers thread you are in. Just edit the one u posted about another ship. 

article from SOOMPI class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Happy Birthday to Actor Lee Min Ho!http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/22/happy-birthday-to-actor-lee-min-ho/#.U6aie5SSxe8

article from VIKI

Celebrate Lee Min Ho’s Birthday With His 5 Best Kiss Scenes!

Heirs — Episode 16

Eun Sang (played by Park Shin Hye) has made a deal with the chairman, Tan’s father. Rather than forcing her to leave immediately, he will let Eun Sang spend two more weeks with Tan (played by Lee Min Ho). But after two weeks, Eun Sang must get on a plane to a location of the chairman’s choosing. When Tan gets a hint of this situation, he’s terrified that Eun Sang will leave without letting him know, so he asks Eun Sang to meet him with her passport in hand. When she arrives, he takes the passport away from her and pulls her into the storage closet. He tells her not to go and kisses her desperately. We’d say this was the most intense Lee Min Ho kiss to date!

heirs+closet+kiss.jpg

@Mosquito: Thank you for the info :x
Seoul International Drama Awards include: Grand Prize, Program categories ( Best TV Movie, Best Mini series, Best Series Drama and Special Prize ), Individual categories ( Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director, Best Screenwriter ), Korean Drama Prize categories ( Excellent Korean Drama, Oustanding Korean Drama, Actor, Actress, Director, Screenwriter, Drama OST ) and Popularity Prizes due to voting ( Foreign Drama, Kor Drama, Actor, Actress ). Except the Korean Drama Prize categories, the rest awards are not only for Korean but also for all international dramas and artists. 
I've searched the winners of previous SIDA and really dont know how they give the awards. I guess is that SIDA doesn't give awards based on ratings, for example, in 2012 the Moon Embracing the Sun has high ratings but didn't get any awards. Maybe because it's an international award, they will choose the ones which are loved well not only in Korea but more important is the overseas fame. 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"2014 My Everything in Japan DVD MakingHere we can see how happy, adorable and glowing he was...chincha, the power of love with someone we know :xhttp://youtu.be/iEePiuZzOHw

Cre: MNV

thanhthuy said: @Mosquito: Thank you for the info :x
Seoul International Drama Awards include: Grand Prize, Program categories ( Best TV Movie, Best Mini series, Best Series Drama and Special Prize ), Individual categories ( Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director, Best Screenwriter ), Korean Drama Prize categories ( Excellent Korean Drama, Oustanding Korean Drama, Actor, Actress, Director, Screenwriter, Drama OST ) and Popularity Prizes due to voting ( Foreign Drama, Kor Drama, Actor, Actress ). Except the Korean Drama Prize categories, the rest awards are not only for Korean but also for all international dramas and artists. 
I've searched the winners of previous SIDA and really dont know how they give the awards. I guess is that SIDA doesn't give awards based on ratings, for example, in 2012 the Moon Embracing the Sun has high ratings but didn't get any awards. Maybe because it's an international award, they will choose the ones which are loved well not only in Korea but more important is the overseas fame.