[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Imagen

Imagen

AAA 2020 - OFFICIAL VOTING PERIOD STARTED

❤️Vote on the banners, not on the ranking

❤️Use daily hearts, keep your ever hearts

❤️ Keep doing the rules to get daily & ever hearts     

MINOZ & STARLIGHT ANGELS, YOU CAN DO IT! GOOD LUCK!

via @V_PSH18

cr: @parkshinhye3018

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Imagen

ImagenVISUAL CHINA GROUP VIA GETTY IMAGES

Park Shin-hye, 30

Actress, South Korea

Star of many films and TV shows, Park appears in the zombie thriller #Alive, which in September was No. 1 on Netflix’s daily chart in 35 countries. The “Park Shin-Hye effect” reportedly boosts sales of lipsticks she’s worn onscreen. With 11 million Instagram followers, she has a dozen endorsement deals, including with Bruno Magli, Swarovski and Visa.

Imagen

https://forbes.com/sites/ranawehbe/2020/12/07/forbes-asias-100-digital-stars/?sh=1d77658478db

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Idoc,

i am impressed to your devotion to this couple.  I recently watch Heirs for the first time and yes there was magic between the two.  I have been wondering why they didn’t become a couple Permanently.  I wonder if it was their age since there were in their 20’s and one or the other was not Serious about a long term relationship at that time, maybe difference in personalities that made them just good friends, trust issue in that she was concerned with his good looks or something else.  I noted the individual she confirmed she was dating recently and the individual is probably a great guy but is not as attractive as Lee and for that matter there are only a few that are.  Not trying to offend anyone just making a point that I have heard many female actresses in Kdrama mention they could not date someone that handsome because it would lead to insecurities.  I see Park now as a mature secure woman.  I believe the best chance that this relationship is rekindled is they do a show or movie together before either gets married.  If one is married it might be uncomfortable for both.  I am hopefully this comes true down the road.  It seems like they are friends so that is always a plus.  Hopefully we have a great new year.

Instagram Update 06.01.2021

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

갑자기 눈이 많이 내리네요.
미끄러지지 않게 다들 조심하세요!!

[TRANS] 

It's snowing a lot all of a sudden.

Everyone be careful not to slip!!

cr: yysy_

• 2 weeks later...

2021 KOFICE “Korean Wave Survey” based on survey from Sep - Nov 2020.

The Most Favorite Korean Hallyu

#LeeMinHo no.1
#ParkShinHye no.7
(Asia, Americas, Europe, Africa & Middle East)

The Most Favorite Korean Dramas 
#TheHeirs no.15 
Imagen

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...