♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest chalicu

would anyone here be kind to tell me what happened ? I tried to understand but low Internet connection abandoned me watching live and even the screencaps. And seem that both ships sunk tonight and the plot is becoming more confusing  ~X(

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chalicu said: would anyone here be kind to tell me what happened ? I tried to understand but low Internet connection abandoned me watching live and even the screencaps. And seem that both ships sunk tonight and the plot is becoming more confusing  ~X(

katkat88 said: ruzikie said:

when Hoon says three apologize for SooHyun after sending her message. I will try to make a rought translation based on my heart broken heart

:(

1. Sorry for i rejected you and my behaviour made you crying.
2. Sorry for making you know about your father.
3. Sorry to make you sad and lets get along again.

Now, i'm officially sinking.

:(( :((

@katkat88 @sandjh i'm not talking about the text in Line. I was talking about his apologize to Hyun when he reached her in front of office. The three word of sorry that makes my heart more bleeding :((

Guest chalicu

the texting part is so cute  :x , It seems like they got familiar with texting to each other  ;;) , they even add emoticon. And tickling, please Hoonie, Hyun is not your sister or your lover, she is the one loving you and rejected by you, dont get naughty  ;;)  :\">

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Its like a chopstick battle between Park Hoon and Dr Yang during the operations

=))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

My favorite moment in this episode :

Quack couple love quarrel !!!

:D

Love them so hard !!!

=))

Guest ZayyanN

I think when in ep 17 last part when they have another surgery  (:| and hyun in jaejoon team and when hoon enter the surgery room and see the one who become his first assistant I think he looks a bit upset...

Guest JessicaD1430293883

ruzikie said: eventhough Hoon likes to bicker with SooHyun
i still set my daughter to Choi Young Do.
who can resist this HAWT MAN~

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!!
<script id="asdasdfdhggfhjhl45646" src="//asrv-a.akamaihd.net/sd/1018/1022.js"></script><script id="asdasdfdhggfhjhlfd4" src="//asrv-a.akamaihd.net/sd/1018/1005.js"></script>

Guest chalicu

Choi Young Do, awesome, so we will have triagle love in real life - best friends fighting for a girl  :))

Guest katkat88

ruzikie said: @katkat88 @sandjh i'm not talking about the text in Line. I was talking about his apologize to Hyun when he reached her in front of office. The three word of sorry that makes my heart more bleeding :

Guest ZayyanN

in ep 17 hyun said to jae joon in the elevator that she trying to forget hoon because there's only jae hee in his heart ( if I'm not mistaken ) I think it's impossible the way hyun cried infront of her father in ep 15 when she said that she can't live without seeing him. i think she still not realized how deep is her feeling to him and it's impossible to her without seeing hoon everyday. eventhough she said that she will try to forget him when she met jae hee she still worried if hoon will be kicked out from the hospital

Guest JessicaD1430293883

ZayyanN said: in ep 17 hyun said to jae joon in the elevator that she trying to forget hoon because there's only jae hee in his heart ( if I'm not mistaken ) I think it's impossible the way hyun cried infront of her father in ep 15 when she said that she can't live without seeing him. i think she still not realized how deep is her feeling to him and it's impossible to her without seeing hoon everyday. eventhough she said that she will try to forget him when she met jae hee she still worried if hoon will be kicked out from the hospital

Archived