♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

@sleepykid I'm learning everything now, in general.. I'm planning to specialize into clinical psychology and specialized in using hypnotherapy. I'm not equip enough to learn hypnotherapy yet, when the time comes. Hahaha. Instead of hypnosis perhaps cognitive behavioral therapy will be more suitable in this situation after all what you need is to restructure your thoughts and beliefs. Hahahaha! But I very much want to remove the memory of the one who should not be name. =)) =))

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pandalover1 said: @sleepykid I'm learning everything now, in general.. I'm planning to specialize into clinical psychology and specialized in using hypnotherapy. I'm not equip enough to learn hypnotherapy yet, when the time comes. Hahaha. Instead of hypnosis perhaps cognitive behavioral therapy will be more suitable in this situation after all what you need is to restructure your thoughts and beliefs. Hahahaha! But I very much want to remove the memory of the one who should not be name. =)) =))

Guest aya52893

Hahahahaha.. @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05‌ @pandalover1‌ sisters! We're just deluluing before about the vampire medical drama right? Our deluluness are becoming real. Oh. We're very close to reality now. So our deluluness of uri dulpari dating in real can become true as well? Hahahhahaha. I have no problem if Sukkie confirm Blood too as long as my Sora-unni will be the female lead. :D :D :D :D :D

aya52893 said: Hahahahaha.. @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05‌ sissies! We're just deluluing before about the vampire medical drama right? Our deluluness are becoming real. Oh. We're very close to reality now. So our deluluness of uri dulpari dating in real can become true as well? Hahahhahaha. I have no problem if Sukkie confirm Blood too as long as my Sora-unni will be the female lead. :D :D :D :D :D

I'm excited for what drama Suki will take!!! I'm okay with both drama, both have interesting story and character. I just hope the female lead is not a cyborg and the writer is not obsessed ahjussi [-O<

right on your back gonna purchase lot of insanity.

aya52893 said: Hahahahaha.. @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05‌ @pandalover1‌ sisters! We're just deluluing before about the vampire medical drama right? Our deluluness are becoming real. Oh. We're very close to reality now. So our deluluness of uri dulpari dating in real can become true as well? Hahahhahaha. I have no problem if Sukkie confirm Blood too as long as my Sora-unni will be the female lead. :D :D :D :D :D

pandalover1 said: aya52893 said: Hahahahaha.. @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05‌ @pandalover1‌ sisters! We're just deluluing before about the vampire medical drama right? Our deluluness are becoming real. Oh. We're very close to reality now. So our deluluness of uri dulpari dating in real can become true as well? Hahahhahaha. I have no problem if Sukkie confirm Blood too as long as my Sora-unni will be the female lead. :D :D :D :D :D

Archived