♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

malva said: I really, really hope they can attend. Those two are so good-looking and stylish, I can just imagine how stunnig they would look together on a red carpet. The photos alone would make this thread explode with feels!
I really hope at least one of them wins because it would be worth it to see the Quack thread turn into crazy celebration mayhem! =))

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I remember the expensive dramatic 'falling from bridge' scene in budapest, 'two heartbeat as one even fate can't separate bla bla bla' spell are useless... you only need 'hold my hand coz I believe in you' if you know the right matched puzzle to make one of best scenes.

Well @BeaF, this show is a double-edged sword.
On the one hand the writing is really a mess and the female lead is so under-developed that a lot of people got serious Second Lead Syndrome from this drama. Even me. I never ever get Second Lead syndrome and now look at me - still sailing the Quack Ship even after the show has ended long ago. =))
On the other hand, even if the general plot is a failure, you get to see the magical on-screen chemistry between Sora and Jong Suk. Had I not watched this drama, I never would have guessed that these two can be such a convincing drama couple. But at the same time, who knows when we will see those two together in one project again...
So, the life of the Quack is like laughter through tears, lol. But delulu makes everything better, it cures all hurt feels. And here at the Quack thread, there is an endless supply of the best, high quality delulu. =))

@malva trust me, soon we'll have evidence that we are not delusional and that what we think that's going on between our ddulpari in real life is true. DISPATCH WHERE ARE YOU!!! =)) =)) @BeaF oh trust me honey, we don't get the storyline either, they troll us with skinships between Hoonhyun , 16 episodes to be exact but ended up ...*sigh* we understand how you feel.. Totally understand..oh yea because you're topping the page, we quacks have this ritual where we make wishes for our quack couple. Try making wishes!:) you can use my last topping page post as reference. :D

pandalover1

said: @BeaF‌ stupidest ending ever! feel like killing Hoon right? The way he behaved? Nevermind we are all here to cheer you up, we went through that heartache together till Jong Suk became our saviour, something that we didn't expect..Nvm now read page 301 again. Our ship has upgraded, not about Hoonhyun anymore but it's all about Lee Jong Suk and Kang Sora now. It's all thanks to Jong Suk and his honesty! =)) =))

@beaF i think you shall pass that crap scene and just enjoy their scene. Well, like @kimsontoya unnie said, being the last love is beyond perfect. Well in dramaland, they are not together. In real life, they are together and we just need dispatch to make this true.

Oh just a reminder, every people who is on the top of the page shall make a wish for our quack couple :))

malva said: Well @BeaF, this show is a double-edged sword.
On the one hand the writing is really a mess and the female lead is so under-developed that a lot of people got serious Second Lead Syndrome from this drama. Even me. I never ever get Second Lead syndrome and now look at me - still sailing the Quack Ship even after the show has ended long ago. =))
On the other hand, even if the general plot is a failure, you get to see the magical on-screen chemistry between Sora and Jong Suk. Had I not watched this drama, I never would have guessed that these two can be such a convincing drama couple. But at the same time, who knows when we will see those two together in one project again...
So, the life of the Quack is like laughter through tears, lol. But delulu makes everything better, it cures all hurt feels. And here at the Quack thread, there is an endless supply of the best, high quality delulu. =))

malva said: Well @BeaF, this show is a double-edged sword.

We should have a Quack road-trip to exorcise the demon of useless first love from that bridge. Cleanse it from the evil spirit of bad writing. =))

Maybe when Sora and Jong Suk have a project whenever in the future it should be an action rom-com where they get to blow up a bridge.

Okay, I will stop now. :D

@malva when you said that, Bridge Couple is the name for them =))

Archived