♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aya52893

Oh yes! Its Ber months! So its the start of awarding ceremonies! Waaah. Hope both of uri dulpari attends. I'm now imagining that they will be walking together in red carpet and will be sitting together while chatting and laughing together. 8-> *my quack feels... photo PhotoGrid_1410093436251.jpg :D :D :D :D

Imagine them posing together at drama awards. waaaaaahhh. I'm gonna die.. hope they come together.. jebal! [-O<

Korea Drama Awards 2014 – Nominees List

On 7 September 2014, Korea Drama Festival announced the nominees for 2014 Korea Drama Awards. You Who Came from the Star received a whopping 10 nominations including Grand Prize, Best PD, Best Scriptwriter, Best Rookie Actors & Best OST. This award ceremony is part of annual Korea Drama Festival.

The winners will be announced on Wednesday, 1 October 2014 at Grand Performance Hall - Kyungnam Culture and Arts Center in Jinju.

Nominees List

Grand Prize (Daesang)

- Ha Ji Won (Empress Ki)

- Kim Soo Hyun (You Who Came from the Star)

- Lee Min Ho (The Heirs)

- Jun Ji Hyun (You Who Came from the Star)

- Jo Jae Hyun (Jeong Do Jeon)

Best Drama

- Wang’s Family (KBS2)

- Empress Ki (MBC)

- Secret Love Affair (JTBC)

- You Who Came From the Star (SBS)

- Jeong Do Jeon (KBS1)

Best Screenplay

- Jung Sung Joo (Secret Love Affair)

- Kim Sun Ok (Come! Jang Bo Ri)

- Lee Woo Jung (Reply 1994)

- Park Ji Eun (You Who Came From the Star)

- Jung Hyun Min (Jeong Do Jeon)

Best Production Director

- Han Hee, Lee Sung Joon (Empress Ki)

- Jang Tae Yoo (You Who Came From the Star)

- Kang Shin Hyo, Boo Sung Chul (The Heirs)

- Ahn Pan Suk (Secret Love Affair)

- Shin Won Ho (Reply 1994)

Best Actor (Top Excellence Actor)

- Ji Chang Wook (Empress Ki)

- Lee Seung Gi (You’re All Surrounded)

- Lee Jong Suk (Doctor Stranger) [-O< =D> \m/

- Kim Jae Joong (Triangle)

- Yoo Ah In (Secret Love Affair)

Best Actress (Top Excellence Actress)

- Oh Yeon Seo (Come! Jang Bo Ri)

- Lee Ji Ah (Thrice Married Woman)

- Choi Ji Woo (Suspicious Housekeeper)

- Hwang Jung Eum (Secret)

- Kim Hee Ae (Secret Love Affair)

Excellence Actor

- Kim Woo Bin (The Heirs)

- Park Hae Jin (You Who Came from the Star)

- Seo In Guk (High School King of Savvy)

- Lee Kwang Soo (It’s Okay It’s Love)

- Choi Jin Hyuk (The Heirs)

Excellence Actress

- Kang So Ra (Doctor Stranger) [-O< =D> \m/

- Park Han Byul (A Well Grown Daughter)

- Baek Jin Hee (Empress Ki)

- Lee Jin (Shining Romance)

- Jeon So Min (Princess Aurora)

Best Rookie Actor

- Son Ho Jun (Reply 1994)

- Ahn Jae Hyun (You Who Came from the Star)

- Lee Yi Kyung (You Who Came from the Star)

- Lee Joon (Gapdong)

- Seo Kang Joon (Cunning Single Lady)

Best Rookie Actress

- Go Sung Hee (Miss Korea)

- Kim Ga Eun

- Kim Dasom (Melody of Love)

- Min Do Hee (Reply 1994)

- Jun Hyo Sung (My Dear Cat)

Best Child Actor

- Kim Ji Young (Come! Jang Bo Ri)

- Kim Yoo Bin (God’s Gift 14Days)

- Hong Hwa Ri (Wonderful Days)

Best OST

- Lyn ~

(You Who Came from the Star)

- Hyorin ~

(You Who Came from the Star)

- Yoon Mi Rae ~

(The Master’s Sun)

cre: http://beatuscorner.com/korea-drama-awards-2014-nominees-list/

@BeaF‌ If you cried because of the roller coaster ride of that episode, totally understand and not weird. =)) =))

TOPPING THE PAGE AGAIN, SECOND TIME TODAY!SO I SHALL DO OUR USUAL RITUAL AND MAKE THE EXACT SAME WISHES I MADE EARLIER TODAY!!WISHING FOR URI DDULPARI DECLARE THEIR RELATIONSHIP PUBLICLY, THE FASTER THE BETTER! !FOR URI DDULPARI TO WIN AT THE KOREA DRAMA FESTIVAL 2014 because they have suffered so much.PLUS HOPING URI DDULPARI WILL WALK THE RED CARPET HAND IN HAND. KEKEKEKEKEKE! AND AND IF THERE'S A BEST COUPLE AWARD, HOPING THAT URI DDULPARI WOULD STAND A CHANCE TO WIN THAT TOO!ALSO WISHING FOR A SUCCESSFUL CAREER AHEAD FOR URI DDULAPRIs, SUCCESS FOR SORA'S MISAENG AND FOR SUKKIE TO CONFIRM HIS ROLE IN PINNOCCHIO
\m/ \m/ \m/

Hahaha so it's real that we are not blind about what is good and what is bad. You can see who is nominated and you can see that doctor stranger itself isn't nominated except Suki and Sora. It's not wrong if we assume that Suki and Sora have saved Doctor Stranger, when the drama itself is a crap.

Hahaha so it's real that we are not blind about what is good and what is bad. You can see who is nominated and you can see that doctor stranger itself isn't nominated except Suki and Sora. It's not wrong if we assume that Suki and Sora have saved Doctor Stranger, when the drama itself is a crap.

bang..... this comment is so genius i totally cried.

I haven't posted here in a looong time but I have been lurking.
Great to see that the Quack Couple thread is still full of fun and enthusiasm. I guess we have Lee Jong Suk's interview to thank for reinvigorating the delulu-ness. :D
I'm happy to read that both Sora and Jong Suk have been nominated and for an award that is not TV-station specific and is decided on by industry professionals. And I agree with you @rynn_peace, it is satisfying as a viewer to receive this sort of outside confirmation that we were right about the drama - as a whole it is not a good work, but Sora and Jong Suk delivered their parts really well. I am glad they are getting the recognition they deserve despite how Doctor Stranger turned out in the end.

sleepykid said:

I really, really hope they can attend. Those two are so good-looking and stylish, I can just imagine how stunnig they would look together on a red carpet. The photos alone would make this thread explode with feels!
I really hope at least one of them wins because it would be worth it to see the Quack thread turn into crazy celebration mayhem! =))

Seems the title of our thread must be updated too with this nomination. Hahaha Quack couple always give us more and more surprise. No wonder our thread is still alive until now. And even Reply 1994 is nominated!!! Heol, so DS is definitely worse than Reply 94?! Hahahaha Maybe only in SBS drama awards DS can get nomination.

angels_natdylax05 said: sleepykid said:

@BeaF‌ stupidest ending ever! feel like killing Hoon right? The way he behaved? Nevermind we are all here to cheer you up, we went through that heartache together till Jong Suk became our saviour, something that we didn't expect..Nvm now read page 301 again. Our ship has upgraded, not about Hoonhyun anymore but it's all about Lee Jong Suk and Kang Sora now. It's all thanks to Jong Suk and his honesty! =)) =))

Archived