♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's too skinny nowadays. Just have a dinner pojamacha SooHyuna with Hoon. Eat ddeokpokki or maybe hodok

:(

(

I like her more if she gain a lil wait... she's too thin, I hope she don't stress too much on her diet. I remember the inside I mean meta joke on DS in ep. 20. Ddulpari dont take it seriously, Jong Suk like you just the way you are.

Kang So Ra twitter update 140904
올 추석은 타짜와함께! 시간가는줄 몰랐네요..
Spending time watching Tazza 2 for this upcoming Chuseok! I was unaware of the time flying by..
trans by hiedi

BwsrhTuCQAAjOYf.jpg:large
cre: reveramess twitter

*Ehem...sora-jjing once you finish watch the movie and if you happen to have some breathing difficulties like me (even seeing tidbits of the movie spoiler), please look for Dr. Park Hoon for CPR immediately ok? :D:D

this almost give me a stroke hahahha

lol Ohkpop

Suzy in a relationship with Lee Jong-suk?

Netizens say, "i"m glad it"s not true", "that was random", "not suzy" and more. Dispatch has set out to make an explanation. Today is the day we send off eun bi.

imgihw.jpg

Rumors have been going around that Lee Jong-suk and Suzy are currently in a relationship.

Various community sites claimed that the two mentioned above are seeing each other and that Dispatch is going to make an official report in the morning.

Dispatch has set out to make an explanation.

“Do you believe in these rumors? You shouldn”t. Today is the day we send off Eun-bi from Ladies” Code. We should be in mourning”.

Netizens say, “I”m glad it”s not true”, “That was random”, “Not Suzy” and more.

loymak.jpg

Source : isplus.live.joins.com…

Archived