♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angels_natdylax05 you are asking me why I'm on slump, pretty sure you can predict, first the size of shoes that I was looking for is out of stock, (that is tragic if you really love the shoes) second I'm pretty sure our boy starting to fell in love (is it a sin to get jealous but still be happy for him, two feelings is hard to combine). gosh it burns... (~_~メ) i'm pretty sure there something left in my ♥ a scar maybe.

Guest kiyasnow

kekekeke, sometimes i feel like it's too coincidental to be a coincidence, don't you think?? xD I mean, the chance of mentioning Sherlock within the same week, when sherlock been out since a 2010(?) and is this the first time it been brought up...by these two?? within the same week...really?497319835.gif?1326737536

LOLOLOLLL.jpg
(cr: on image)

and even their walk were in sync! Seriously, these two xD they are meant to be!~ <3<3 TOO coincidental xD
anigif.gif?type=w2
[cr:sepia0814] edited: WAAAAH! i'm topping the page again!! xD for the second time since this thread started!~ hehehe, okay, okay, lets make a wish!! I wish what is coincidence really ISN'T coincidence and that something is really going on! I wish that sukkie and sora will meet up more in the future!~ and i wish that misaeng and Pinocchio (if LJS accept) will be successful and erase the bitter taste that the second half of DS left!~  
AND ALSO A SELCA!!! seriously, where's that selca!!??

kiyasnow said: kekekeke, sometimes i feel like it's too coincidental to be a coincidence, don't you think?? xD I mean, the chance of mentioning Sherlock within the same week, when sherlock been out since a 2010(?) and is this the first time it been brought up...by these two?? within the same week...really?
and even their walk were in sync! Seriously, these two xD they are meant to be!~ <3<3 TOO coincidental xD
[cr:sepia0814] edited: WAAAAH! i'm topping the page again!! xD for the second time since this thread started!~ hehehe, okay, okay, lets make a wish!! I wish what is coincidence really ISN'T coincidence and that something is really going on! I wish that sukkie and sora will meet up more in the future!~ and i wish that misaeng and Pinocchio (if LJS accept) will be successful and erase the bitter taste that the second half of DS left!~  

angels_natdylax05

said:

kiyasnow

said: kekekeke, sometimes i feel like it's too coincidental to be a coincidence, don't you think?? xD I mean, the chance of mentioning Sherlock within the same week, when sherlock been out since a 2010(?) and is this the first time it been brought up...by these two?? within the same week...really?

[cr:sepia0814] 

edited: WAAAAH! i'm topping the page again!! xD for the second time since this thread started!~ hehehe, okay, okay, lets make a wish!! I wish what is coincidence really ISN'T coincidence and that something is really going on! I wish that sukkie and sora will meet up more in the future!~ and i wish that misaeng and Pinocchio (if LJS accept) will be successful and erase the bitter taste that the second half of DS left!~  

Guest aya52893

I've been busy this week. I miss the noise here. Hehe. We have another hint? Haha. Sora-jjing and Suki come on! Are you really not dating? Hahaha. And. And. We will wait for the selca even we're already Halmoni that time. Hahaha.. aigoo these two are so adorable! Why you don't reveal that you two are really dating? Hahaha =)) If thats going to happen, we will going to have a quackers big party and we'll dance together "tell me". :))

At the end of the day, Quacks never fail to make my tiring day became awesome. :x

Misaeng fanmade Teaser 2 via Yange Sora :)

Archived