♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I'M not the top of the page, could papa drama gods grant me a wish, I wish Pinocchio will release some article, because the long wait is excruciating, but I'm thinking that the report will be release after his b-day. Well bummer...

Unnie @angels_natdylax05 thanks for the discount, if shin hye suddenly didn't accept our Pinocchio , I will shout at the top my lungs,,,, DDULPARI IS AVAILABLE!!!! and then hoala, my purchase product from your store is economically used..

sleepykid said: Even though I'M not the top of the page, could papa drama gods grant me a wish, I wish Pinocchio will release some article, because the long wait is excruciating, but I'm thinking that the report will be release after his b-day. Well bummer... Unnie @angels_natdylax05 thanks for the discount, if shin hye suddenly didn't accept our Pinocchio , I will shout at the top my lungs,,,, DDULPARI IS AVAILABLE!!!! and then hoala, my purchase product from your store is economically used..

Kang So Ra twitter update
cre: ksora_th
10617191_435850536555859_1969315768_n.jp10644019_520356861398159_1160492081_n.jp
If any Quacks thinking of writing a letter to her and maybe BoYoung Noona too ;) , you can send it to this address:
891456_1459256337677362_200783302_n.jpg
cre: Ksoraifc

* @sleepykid I think you stand a chance of getting Sukkie's number by asking her ..who knows maybe she'll reply to you and next thing you know,
she'll invite you to their dinner date :)) /:) . Then I and all the Quacks will crash the party and all of us will sing "Tell Me" together =)) =))
Maybe I should write one too, asking for her selca with Sukkie :))
and if we get lucky, prolly she'll reply to me and send some byeontae photo of Sukkie..I know auntie rania will have a nosebleed =)) =))
@ruzikie can I just pass the letter to you to give it to your daughter? /:)

Topping the page,
Dear K-Drama God,
I know that the world is not a wish-granting factory, but who cares?
We are allowed to be delulu anyway in Quackland ;)
I wish Hoon Hyun can have another project together again someday
May both upcoming projects whether they are together or individually will be DAEBAK
If only Pinnochio cast Quack, that would be dreams come true but that not make sense for now (unless they postpone the airing) so I just wish they can meet again somewhere and let us Quacks join in ;))

@sleepykid i'm not putting my hope too high for them reuniting again this year. It will be too much for me and yes there are a beezy beezy of hater if they make an appearance again this year. I just want they make a drama again as a lead A FIRST LEAD not as A SECOND LEAD with a big issue in previous project. I want them reunited again as a pair in fantasy romcom like You Who Came From Another Star maybe. Well at least :D

Guest kiyasnow

Because sukki and sora have a beautiful friendship and SHE WAS THERE to support him and give him advice when he was down, i made this to remember the words that she had said to him, words he had never thought of until she said them~

tumblr_nayi2ydFTy1taut28o1_1280.jpg

Jong suk, if you ever feel down or bored, just remember Sora-jjing, okay? xD that's what she said! have more dinner plans in the future and share your burden with her! She is smart and wise and will definitely try her best to help you out! And since you are both introvert, she'll understand you more, so don't worry about misunderstanding! xD 

angels_natdylax05 said: sleepykid said: Even though I'M not the top of the page, could papa drama gods grant me a wish, I wish Pinocchio will release some article, because the long wait is excruciating, but I'm thinking that the report will be release after his b-day. Well bummer... Unnie @angels_natdylax05 thanks for the discount, if shin hye suddenly didn't accept our Pinocchio , I will shout at the top my lungs,,,, DDULPARI IS AVAILABLE!!!! and then hoala, my purchase product from your store is economically used..

Archived