♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest kiyasnow

@ruzikie waaaaah!! I didn't know I did that! I was on my tablet and I must had accidentally click it when I was scrolling up ;__; I'm positive I gave you an awesome or LOL before, sorry!! Thanks for letting me know! Tablet/phone are dangerous!! But I couldn't contain my quack curiosity and kept continuing coming here even when I'm suppose to sleep ;__; sorry again! I'm sure it'll happen again in the future, so just let me know! I'm not the type to give ot to anyone!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Extras

Source: DC
Translation note: Instyle is the gift that keeps giving, lol.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Things That Make Him Happy

The perfume he uses every day: Burberry ‘The Beat’ Woman. Although it is a perfume for ladies, but I’ve started using it in my early twenties and there’s a lot of memories in its scent for me.

Fashion item: Alexander McQueen shirts. The sleeves are long and the cutting is fine, so I like wearing it.

The movie that brought him on the path of being an actor: “It was watching Kang Dong Won sunbae’s ‘Temptation of Wolves’ that made me want to be an actor.”

Interior Design: ‘The yellow light of a standing lamp makes the living room seem warm.”

The car he wants: “Compared to other people my age, I really know nothing about cars. If you must have me pick one, I’d pick the batmobile from the Batman movies! Isn’t it so cool when it becomes a motorcycle?”

A movie you are very into lately: “I’ve been waiting for ‘Amazing Spiderman 2’ for so long but didn’t have time to go to watch it at cinemas while the drama was filming. After IPTV uploaded it, I immediately bought it online and watched it twice.”

Food that makes him happy: “Short-ribs kimchi stew made by my mom. I love this so much I could eat it every meal for two days without getting sick.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Editor’s Note (DC)

It was the day before we set off for New York. Late in the afternoon, Lee Jong Suk entered the coffee shop, a ‘flower smile’ on his slim, unique face. “No matter how good it is to be home, lying on the bed for more thanaweek is really too much, my back’s almost broken…” As he spoke, he broke into a chuckle that was like a scene in a CF.

Wearing a purple, spray-dyed Vivienne Westwood shirt and dark navy trousers, his shoulders seem more broad than before. He ordered his favourite iced latte then apologized for being late for 10 minutes, since it has been so long since his last outing from home. He felt that he must give a good impression for official work business, so he went to get a facial and make-up done before arriving. (For a person like him, it is such a ‘privelege’ for us to receive such honour.)

To be able to lie at home and do nothing for a  whole week is very rare for Lee Jong Suk, who has been working nonstop for 4 years straight. Since his debut in ‘Princess Prosecutor’ and breakout role in ‘Secret Garden’, both in 2010, his acting career kickstarted. He did ‘High Kick 3’ in 2011, ‘Korea: As One’ and ‘R2B: Return to Base’ in 2012. As for last year, he was in four projects, dramas ‘School 2013’, ‘I Hear Your Voice’, movies ‘The Face Reader’ and ‘No Breathing’… it can definitely be said that he is the most busy out of actors his age. For the first half of this year,he has already completed ‘Hot Young Bloods’ and ‘Doctor Stranger’, before earning this long-awaited holiday.

"I really didn’t do anything and just stayed at home." This famous ‘home-dweller’ continued to say these cute words, "I felt like I should do something so decided on this New York trip, but when it’s come to the day before the tip, I want to be lazy again." Even so, since he is out anyway, he decided to make the best of it. A dinner with Kang Sora and drinks with business associates later in the day, his excitement can be seen in his expression.

For his first interview after ‘Doctor Stranger’, he answered our questions with his own friendly style and without any reservations, for two whole hours, un-distracted and completely honest.

Guest aya52893

@"Rania Zeid"‌ unniiii. They did meet in NYC? We're not delulu.. its true! Hahahaha.. we're almost there. We're almost there... :D I wanna see the real picture of them together in NY. Waaaa..I want to see it so bad.. :))

@"Rania Zeid"‌ unniiii. They did meet in NYC? We're not delulu.. its true! Hahahaha.. we're almost there. We're almost there...

:D

I wanna see the real picture of them together in NY. Waaaa..I want to see it so bad..

:)

)

I think the interview happened before they went to new york... :)

Rania Zeid said: Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Extras

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I really didn’t do anything and just stayed at home." This famous ‘home-dweller’ continued to say these cute words, "I felt like I should do something so decided on this New York trip, but when it’s come to the day before the tip, I want to be lazy again." Even so, since he is out anyway, he decided to make the best of it. A dinner with Kang Sora and drinks with business associates later in the day, his excitement can be seen in his expression.

@angels_natdylax05 not a very best idea my dear friend..

wish mode: Lee Jong Suk "WILL" accept the Pinocchio one and receive success. And then after the series ends during Midnight like Bo-young unni did, he will glady post in weibo that ddulpari and him are getting married.

~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~

For his first interview after ‘Doctor Stranger’, he answered our questions with his own friendly style and without any reservations, for two whole hours, un-distracted and completely honest.

sandjh said: Rania Zeid said: Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Extras

~*~*~*~*~*~

for all the spams that i got, all abuses that made me berserk, all off topic that made me saying how dare they do that and for a month that i spent in jail, his interview for me is like  A PRESENT for me that shipping Quack is a right choice not as the cheating choice and even saying a mistaken choice. It's a blissfull choice and i love you all quack fellow. for the rest of my soompi life ( well i'm not threating ) this ship is so great and very welcome to my badass attitude. love you, sukkiyaaaa, sarangheyo :*

for all the spams that i got, all abuses that made me berserk, all off topic that made me saying how dare they do that and for a month that i spent in jail, his interview for me is like  A PRESENT for me that shipping Quack is a right choice not as the cheating choice and even saying a mistaken choice. It's a blissfull choice and i love you all quack fellow. for the rest of my soompi life ( well i'm not threating ) this ship is so great and very welcome to my badass attitude. love you, sukkiyaaaa, sarangheyo :*

I feel you...

Archived