♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

angels_natdylax05 said: Thank you Hiedi for translating this..I owe you..if you notice me..hehehe

Lee Jong Suk mentioned Kang Sora in the 'HIS SPECIAL FRIEND' part in his recent interview with INSTYLE.

Sora said to him "Even though your life as an actor is important, but you should be much more happier in living your life as a normal human being too." Jong Suk said he couldn't even have that kind of thinking before because he's the kind of person who enjoy acting work to his heart's content. He's so persistent when it comes to working. So, after hearing her words, he thought that he should have a little break & that's why he's currently taking some time off to just resting & relaxing.

I'M DEAD...literally...literally!!! :))

@lummy i know we both excited...but we posted the same thing...hahahaha =)) =))

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, he talked to Sora via phone call a few days ago (before the interview), Sora said to him "Even though your life as an actor is important, but you should be much more happier in living your life as a normal human being too." Jong Suk said he couldn't even have that kind of thinking before because he's the kind of person who enjoy acting work to his heart's content. He's so persistent when it comes to working. So, after hearing her words, he thought that he should have a little break & that's why he's currently taking some time off to just resting & relaxing.

Guest kiyasnow

WAAAAAAHHH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! lol! i just woke up, checked my tumblr, saw sukki's interview translation, almost couldn't breathe and rushed over to see how the ship is rowing, AND IT'S ROWING FAR!! xD KYAAAHHH!!! i'm so happy at the moment, kekekeke xD its always so great to have someone to fangirl with!!! xD xD LOVE ALL OF YA!!~~~ 

kiyasnow said: WAAAAAAHHH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! lol! i just woke up, checked my tumblr, saw sukki's interview translation, almost couldn't breathe and rushed over to see how the ship is rowing, AND IT'S ROWING FAR!! xD KYAAAHHH!!! i'm so happy at the moment, kekekeke xD its always so great to have someone to fangirl with!!! xD xD LOVE ALL OF YA!!~~~ 

Guest kiyasnow

angels_natdylax05 said: Thank you Hiedi for translating this..I owe you..if you notice me..hehehe

When the reporter pointed out that he looked a little down right now. He agreed to that & said he's kinda feel down since the second half period while filming for 'Dr.Stranger'. He felt scared about his acting and everything seemed strange to him. He even feel ashamed in front of the shooting team that he met everyday during the filming. He feels like as if he's having a 'slump' moment. However, he talked to Sora via phone call a few days ago (before the interview), Sora said to him "Even though your life as an actor is important, but you should be much more happier in living your life as a normal human being too." Jong Suk said he couldn't even have that kind of thinking before because he's the kind of person who enjoy acting work to his heart's content. He's so persistent when it comes to working. So, after hearing her words, he thought that he should have a little break & that's why he's currently taking some time off to just resting & relaxing.

I'M DEAD...literally...literally!!! :))

@lummy i know we both excited...but we posted the same thing...hahahaha =)) =))

Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Part 2

Source: DC
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation note: Part 1. The patented Jongsuk honesty… it is heartbreaking how much he prepared for DS. There’ll be a part 3 after I sleep. Zzz.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It’s been one month since ‘Doctor Stranger’ ended.  What have you been doing in this time?

I’ve spent most of my time in bed. For the whole week, I just watched TV in bed, ordered and ate delivery food, then fell back and slept again — it is almost to the level where you would say, “Not even an unemployed slacker would do this.” Besides the occasional times when I had schedules, I would even give up on washing up or shaving… I actually look better than expected with stubble. (laughs) I left the house for the first time in a long time for this interview; it’s refreshing.

xD even though LJS is older than KSR, KSR is definitely taking care of him xD like a noona!~ waaah!~ so mature beyond her age!~ just what LJS need to take care of him, kekeke *get bricked* 

and if LJS treats KSR like a guy friend...well you know what that mean xD tehehehe, you seen how he treats woobin!!~ xD to the points of hugs and aegyo gesture!~ (to the point where there's a fanbase shipping them xD) just imagine sukkie doing all those to sora xD LOL!! i'm being too delusional, am i?? i'm just overly excited, excuse me~ xD NOW! we just need selca, i'm sure there's tons!! but it's just forbidden to be release cause we all know the answer! someone! ANYONE! please release some stalker images of sora and sukkie's dinner date xD LOL!!! i wanna see!!! and i'm sure there's another selca from that night!~ (well depending on WHAT translation xD if they had or will have dinner xD LOL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't finish what I said, him treating her like a dude but she could be treating him like a girlfriend too. Hahahaha! =)) =))

Who knows after news comes out, LJS sends a foodtruck to Sora's Misaeng set. Hahahaha! =)) =))

Archived