♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lummy the problem is sukki himself. He is the key of the big hit that he will make. Like DS
okay i put in on spoiler

DS is a suck drama but if we see in the middle side ( not to mention the fan wars) i feel DS is his suck drama although his acting is impressive and great ( he is a great actor indeed) The story is going nowhere and the conclusion is like to fast to be set up. Like in a hurry, even if the movie explain the things that left by in the drama, it should not make any progress again. It's stucked. About the pinnochio drama, i hope and PRAY he will not receive it. Please

Sukie is asked between his opposite sex friends, whom he feels the most comfortable friend like with same sex friends. And he wrote "Kang Sora, let's eat together tonight!"

It makes me think that he thinks and treats Sora like a dude. Hahahaha! =)) =))

Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Part 1)

Source: DC
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation note: Whoa it has been so long since I typed these words!! I will do the parts in the column first, then the text. Take out with credit. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

His Special Friends

"My handwriting is so bad, is it really okay to publish this?" We received this handwritten list of his ‘special’ connections in the industry.

Friends who you have met the most often in the last six months?

Park Hae Jin, Kang Sora, Jin Se Yeon, you’ve all worked hard… ♥

Thank you Hiedi for translating this..I owe you..if you notice me..hehehe

Lee Jong Suk mentioned Kang Sora in the 'HIS SPECIAL FRIEND' part in his recent interview with INSTYLE.

First he mentioned Kang Sora, Park Hae Jin & Jin Se Yeon along with words 'We've been through the hardship together...❤' as the answer to the question "Which celebrity friends that you meet the most for the past 6 months"

He also mentioned Kang Sora to the question "Female friend (opposite sex friend) that you can treat her comfortably/be ease with one another just like the way you be around your male friend (friend from the same sex)." If I read his handwriting correctly, he also wrote 'Let's eat dinner tonight! (He used banmal without the honorific here just to show how comfortable he is with Sora)

When the reporter pointed out that he looked a little down right now. He agreed to that & said he's kinda feel down since the second half period while filming for 'Dr.Stranger'. He felt scared about his acting and everything seemed strange to him. He even feel ashamed in front of the shooting team that he met everyday during the filming. He feels like as if he's having a 'slump' moment. However, he talked to Sora via phone call a few days ago (before the interview), Sora said to him "Even though your life as an actor is important, but you should be much more happier in living your life as a normal human being too." Jong Suk said he couldn't even have that kind of thinking before because he's the kind of person who enjoy acting work to his heart's content. He's so persistent when it comes to working. So, after hearing her words, he thought that he should have a little break & that's why he's currently taking some time off to just resting & relaxing.

I'M DEAD...literally...literally!!! :))

@lummy i know we both excited...but we posted the same thing...hahahaha =)) =))

by hiedi @nhb19 on twitter http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s4vpgf

Lee Jong Suk mentioned Kang Sora in the 'HIS SPECIAL FRIEND' part in his recent interview with INSTYLE.

First he mentioned Kang Sora, Park Hae Jin & Jin Se Yeon along with words 'We've been through the hardship together...❤' as the answer to the question "Which celebrity friends that you meet the most for the past 6 months"

He also mentioned Kang Sora to the question "Female friend (opposite sex friend) that you can treat her comfortably/be ease with one another just like the way you be around your male friend (friend from the same sex)." If I read his handwriting correctly, he also wrote 'Let's eat dinner tonight! (He used banmal without the honorific here just to show how comfortable he is with Sora)

When the reporter pointed out that he looked a little down right now. He agreed to that & said he's kinda feel down since the second half period while filming for 'Dr.Stranger'. He felt scared about his acting and everything seemed strange to him. He even feel ashamed in front of the shooting team that he met everyday during the filming. He feels like as if he's having a 'slump' moment. However, he talked to Sora via phone call a few days ago (before the interview), Sora said to him "Even though your life as an actor is important, but you should be much more happier in living your life as a normal human being too." Jong Suk said he couldn't even have that kind of thinking before because he's the kind of person who enjoy acting work to his heart's content. He's so persistent when it comes to working. So, after hearing her words, he thought that he should have a little break & that's why he's currently taking some time off to just resting & relaxing.

well we share same @angels_natdylax05 , you requested this right? ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the way of their thought about acting is so similar, remember Sora was so anxious about her acting, then in another interview she wished to be more happier in life..

Archived