♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ruzikie ehhh who cares, let them flip. Anyways i didn't fabricate this scene right? it really did happen, he almost bite her on the lips..HAHAHAHA! Well i have nothing to be jealous about cause uri ddulpari have a bed scene unlike the other don't have. Plus we have a scene where they troll us, they make it seem that uri Ddulapri going to have a second bed scene. Soooo... HAHAHAHA! =)) =))

@pandalover1 i'm going beserk if they troll us with HoonHyun image again. Such a waste to put our holy Soo Hyun in their movie if their movie will be cancelled due the allergic of bridge, first love and meeh, less emotion :|

[TH/TRANS] 140815 the photographer from Doctor stranger talks about Kang Sora
10598455_1492135921033863_1383673409_n.j
ENG TRANS: I want to say that Kang Sora is so attractive and easy going. Moreover, she is really an honest person (even sometime she's too honest).

At my point of view, I can tell that she's easy going and always express her feeling right way. When she's tired, sleepy or even when she's eating something delicious, she always express it exactly what she feel. To be honest, she's easy going with all the staffs and co-stars. She even has nice conversation with everybody. Sometime, it makes me think that she doesn't need to be like this, being too much honest. LOL.

Anyway, I would like her to keep her body in good health as well as having strong mind. Even she gets in any troubles, please continue to do the best to show your awesome acting ability..to get better and better in the future.

Personally, I think that there quite have many excellent actor/actress but i think it suits her than the other. From now on , i will be the one that fully continue to support her.

cre: KangSoraTH

Guest kiyasnow

ruzikie

said: @pandalover1 i'm going beserk if they troll us with HoonHyun image again. Such a waste to put our holy Soo Hyun in their movie if their movie will be cancelled due the allergic of bridge, first love and meeh, less emotion :|

Guest aya52893

@kiyasnow wow chinggu! That fanvid is perfect! Your the best! Thank you. You satisfy my longing heart for Soo-hyun and Young-do. Hahaha. That first love line from Na Do-hee is perfect for Hoon to hear.

Archived