♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sleepykid said: @pandalover1 lol who ever tops the page should do the ritual to pray for quackers reunion.. who made this rule, he/she is awesome. anyway the title of Park Hye Run's new series in SBS is Pinochio, and I think Woo Bin is one of the choices but they didn't confimed yet...

Since no one ever thought of action-romance genre, so I've decided to make one :D

Hoon: Dear Quack,
I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...not like a duck anymore :bz :bz ...
Wanna fly with me?
>:) >:)
Hyun: Yaaa! Watch where you're touching me you byeontae!!

PAI7S9.jpg

*Aigoo HoonHyun...I even has exceeded my bandwidth with your craziness! :)) :))

PAI7S9.jpg

IN THEATRE 14TH SEPTEMBER 2014

credit : @angels_natdylax05

DR STRANGER RETURN

Park Hoon has been missing for five years since he and his first love jumped from the bridge near the small river in a small town. During his absence, world has moved on and left him behind. When the twist happened, Park Hoon was back to Myeong Woo accidentaly and meet with Oh Soo Hyun, the head of Myeong Woo Hospital with her fiancee, Choi Young Do, the heiress of Zeus Hotel and her son, Jong Hyun. he subsequently learns Oh Soo Hyun has ignored him after the last meeting with her and Jaejoon five years ago and finds out that Myeong Woo hospital has a new line for their hospital, "The Myeong Woo Hospital doesnt need a Stranger."
What was that saying ? What happened when Park Hoon looks Jong Hyun is looked alike with him ? what happen with Oh Soo Hyun, the dulpari of himself for this five years ? What he did so Choi Young Do hates him so much ?

source : imbede korean troll movie

writer : @ruzikie :D

ruzikie said: IN THEATRE 14TH SEPTEMBER 2014

DR STRANGER RETURN

Park Hoon has been missing for five years since he and his first love jumped from the bridge near the small river in a small town. During his absence, world has moved on and left him behind. When the twist happened, Park Hoon was back to Myeong Woo accidentaly and meet with Oh Soo Hyun, the head of Myeong Woo Hospital with her fiancee, Choi Young Do, the heiress of Zeus Hotel and her son, Jong Hyun. he subsequently learns Oh Soo Hyun has ignored him after the last meeting with her and Jaejoon five years ago and finds out that Myeong Woo hospital has a new line for their hospital, "The Myeong Woo Hospital doesnt need a Stranger."
What was that saying ? What happened when Park Hoon looks Jong Hyun is looked alike with him ? what happen with Oh Soo Hyun, the dulpari of himself for this five years ? What he did so Choi Young Do hates him so much ?

source : imbede korean troll movie

writer : @ruzikie :D

@angels_natdylax well based on the last awful story of The Beast,the Beauty and The Black Riding Hood, i guess the DOCTOR STRANGER RETURN  will make a great hit. Hoon finally moved from the one whou should not be named and he met SooHyun but the twist came, SooHyun was so ignorant to him because of thingy thingy that should notbe  explained properly. Well, the Jaejoon luthor will take his chance to take over Myeong Woo again and Young Do Richard will take her heart. WOWWWWWW~

@raniazeid untie, your gif, aww, i want to bite him :3

I think sbs must hire us as the script writer, the production team and advertise thing. We already look a like total =))

If we do , we will make another history with a good story =)))

Yeah in my dream :)) :))

ruzikie said: @angels_natdylax well based on the last awful story of The Beast,the Beauty and The Black Riding Hood, i guess the DOCTOR STRANGER RETURN  will make a great hit. Hoon finally moved from the one who should not be named and he met SooHyun but the twist came, SooHyun was so ignorant to him because of thingy thingy that should not be  explained properly. Well, the Jaejoon luthor will take his chance to take over Myeong Woo again and Young Do Richard will take her heart. WOWWWWWW~

@raniazeid untie, your gif, aww, i want to bite him :3

Finally after a while, I'm back topping the page

Dear K-Drama God,
May Quack Land forever be bless
Please reunite Hoon, Hyun and Choi Young Do in one drama/CF/award/film/hosting/variety (any project will do even a marathon I'll accept it) the fastest we can get (in the speed of Superman)
If possible by early next year..
[-O< [-O<
* and @ruzikie said she will be fasting if this ever become reality

Thank you @bryan for sharing this

Translated from chinese text from Baidu : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3196257057
The Star Interview 140730 : <Dr Stranger> Kang Sora , Faithful to this moment now. 

Actors grow together with the characters they play. With a strong acting desire, KSR always pondering : How to give the best performance ? KSR always thinking how to improve on the weakness that only she can see. Even so, there will still be some regretable things. Which is that actors tend to have more choices in the roles they can take on. But actresses 's choices are much less.Not just a male character that is likable,that helps the male lead once. What KSR is waiting for is one with a story and a character with personality. KSR wants to do different variety of characters and projects but feels she is not well prepared in one area.

KSR : I am not able to watch horror movies. If have to shoot such films will have nightmares. Psychological horror films are alright. But if have to shoot excessively cruel scenes, that will be very hard. The director of “ The master's sun” also had nightmares during the filming.When I watch a horror film, will continously rest 3 days and 2 nights. Can do thrillers but definitely not horror. 

The actor that grows together with a project, and have a next project waiting , that is the ideal situation. KSR looks like she is repaying the viewers and fans who have been watching over her during her period of growth. Finished with Ugly Alert and Dr Stranger, without a rest,  signed on for next project “Misaeng” to be broadcast in October . The drama is about a young man Jang Geu Rae who fails as a pro baduk player and struggles with the monotony of his bleak future.. This webtoon is now in full swing production into TV drama.   

KSR : Because “Misaeng” is based on original work, making this is a heavy burden. After all it is very popular and high quality work. I am really worried I may mess up this work. Compared to me, this character is really perfect. I don't know whether it is because of my desire, but I felt so strongly about potraying this character , that why I chose to do it. Please watch it with an open heart ( She smiled ).

Concluded Dr Stranger, confirmed her next project to broadcast in October TVN friday and Saturday drama “Misaeng”, KSR when interviewed by The Star was asked : The man who loves you and The man whom you love. These 2, which do you have tendency towards ?” KSR answered : There must be a balance.

KSR's love style can be explained : It is not good to be too biased. Will be too taxing on both . Also I like to give. Because of this, want to quickly find out what his interests are. In our conversations, secretly note down the brands he like, when take off coat, will look at the label and think “ so he likes this style”

KSR also said : Very unexpectedly, when dating , will appear the feminine KSR. But now, not necessary so will show off the easygoing side.

As an actress, what is the most difficult ? To this question , KSR answered “Even though I am considered easy going,But it can be quite apologetic to go out without make up. Because I don't like to put on make up, normally don't even put BB cream. Will also choose to wear comfortable clothes out but have to hesitate when going out without make up.” She gave an answer which make us laugh.

KSR's secret to fresh looking skin is “ The biggest extent is to give the skin time to rest. During filming, whenever there is a break, I will remove all makeup. Even if have to put on makeup all over again, will still wipe it off. This is important to emphasis the point of letting the skin rest.

Archived