♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

kiyasnow said: bubuybulan said: After i think again........................................................ Ph-jh love looks like a selfish love, they makes their love number 1 than another things......ph "kill" jh father to save jh, willing to do anything for her, but at the end he become a "real" doctor........jh forgive ph for "kill" her father, willing to do anything to be with him..................................................... Soo hyun-jj love looks like a ?.....i dont know what to called it...kkkkk....but they start it with wrong....with jj revenge, but at the end he really love her & willing to forget his revenge for soo hyun....same thing with soo hyun, she willing to forget what jj do to her(use her for revenge)........................................................ & Choi yong do-soo hyun love will looks like a true love.....kkkkk.....right @kiyasnow‌ ?.......... :D

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angels_natdylax05 said: kiyasnow said: bubuybulan said: After i think again........................................................ Ph-jh love looks like a selfish love, they makes their love number 1 than another things......ph "kill" jh father to save jh, willing to do anything for her, but at the end he become a "real" doctor........jh forgive ph for "kill" her father, willing to do anything to be with him..................................................... Soo hyun-jj love looks like a ?.....i dont know what to called it...kkkkk....but they start it with wrong....with jj revenge, but at the end he really love her & willing to forget his revenge for soo hyun....same thing with soo hyun, she willing to forget what jj do to her(use her for revenge)........................................................ & Choi yong do-soo hyun love will looks like a true love.....kkkkk.....right @kiyasnow‌ ?.......... :D

Guest kagiheya

Hi everyone :)
I'm sorry I'm super late in joining you all, I'm totally a lurker.

I tried to be neutral and have peaceful mind in the main thread, but I'm done now. They're talking about "Jongsuk and that actress' chemistry chemistry blablabla" and I want to tell them directly "Haven't you all watched any Jongsuk's dramas/movies before? Haven't you see how Jongsuk looked at Lee Boyoung or Kim Woobin (lol)" We know that basically Jongsuk has great chemistry with everyone, so it's only normal if he has chemistry with JSY. Even he has good chemistry with Bora and dozens other DS actors/actresses too. Maybe I'm too sensitive but I guess they never watch IHYV? If they have, they won't dare talking about Park Hoon and his girl's chemistry when we have superb chemistry between Park Sooha and his noona. And I'm totally love Jongsuk and Kang Sora's chemistry! They're so cute together.

Aside from that, I'm all in Soohyun-Youngdo ship! He's my fave character in The Heirs. Poor boy didn't get the girl. Actually me and my friends who watched DS together talked about how if they make Woobin and Lee Boyoung cameo-ing in DS and one (or both) of their character can make Hoon realize his foolish blind first love and take Hoon away from Jaehee :P

kagiheya said: Aside from that, I'm all in Soohyun-Youngdo ship! He's my fave character in The Heirs. Poor boy didn't get the girl. Actually me and my friends who watched DS together talked about how if they make Woobin and Lee Boyoung cameo-ing in DS and one (or both) of their character can make Hoon realize his foolish blind first love and take Hoon away from Jaehee :P

One thing is for sure, DS has put me off of live-watching a drama for a long while. I usually wait until a drama is either completely finished or very near to its end before I start watching, but since I loved LJS's previous drama so much and found KSR so awesom in Sunny, I decided to give this a try. Big mistake.
If I ever do live-watch a drama again I will make sure that the writer and director have a good previous track reckord before I start.
After the mess that was this show, LJS and KSR will probably be a lot more careful in picking their next project. At least they were able to show their professionalism and prove that they can deliver a convincing performance even if the writing makes no sense. And hopefully Park Hae Jin can also land a role that allows him to display his talent better - his character ended up just being a plot-device. 
As for JSY, I think she is unsuited for serious dramatic roles at this point in her career. Seeing her in the BTS material and also having seen her before guesting on Running Man, she seems so smiley and bright that she probably would be a much better fit in a simple, fluffy rom-com - something closer to her real-life personality would maybe allow her to be more natural on camera.

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Even if our couple has sunk, there are still new video of them !!!

Enjoy yourself !!!!

:D

I can't rate objectively about "chemistry" for LJS and JSY coz for viewers it can be very subjective.

I say "I don't feel chemistry between LJS-JSY", and other people will say "No, their chemistry is good."

My opinion about couple chemistry are :

1. Chemistry needs effort from two sides. It's not possible to build chemistry one way although the actor/actress in one side is acting prodigy.

2. Chemistry isn't happened only coz the writer told you so.. "Hey, they are lover" , "they have same heartbeats" or just because some sentences in posters "they can't be separated by fate"

3. Chemistry isn't built by few scenes only. It must have a story and journey. It needs dynamics and good interactions.

But I will consider the opinions from other views who are more credible than me.

So yeah if LJS and JSY win the best couple in drama award later equitably or the korean media praise their chemistry, I will accept the fact that they have chemistry.

And about LJS-KSR once again it's my subjective feeling. Yes, they have a sweet, heart-touching, and funny interactions so their scenes could give me sparks. LJS has brilliant acting and KSR could balance him. Their chemistry is good. But the writer cut their story in the end so they don't become couple. What can I say. They are only as friend (even I don't want them to be friend anymore after the ending). Soo Hyun' feeling is one way. Hoon' acts toward Soo Hyun just a trolling. But I love their scenes so much. One of reasons that made me keep watching DS every week.

Guest kagiheya

I doubt LJS and JSY will win any couple award. Can we get a nomination of LJS and KSR? :x Viewers sure like it more than the main OTP.
I think Kim Minjong & Yoon Jinyi won best couple in SBS drama awards 2012? So it doesn't have to be the main OTP to win best couple award :D

Or we can have KSR-KWB :)>-

@bubuybulan xD i agreed to do a Choi young so-soo hyun manga, and here i was thinking ">of a simple meet and greet -5 pages at most xD and you want true love!? xD that's impossible for me! fanfic is A LOT easier than drawing then  =)) but at of this moment, i'm in the process of making a 6 pages sequel to HoonHyun (usually take 1-2 weeks to finish ;__; ), sorry choi young so might have to wait a bit longer
Its ok @kiyasnow‌ .......i will wait your awesome work :D ........just make them kiss & married.......pleaseeeee :D :x :x

or you can make it like ds writer/pd.nim style....u dont have to tell the viewer how they met................. In the last eps, soo hyun take a deep breath, close her eyes & hold jj hand firmly..they smile each other...then soo hyun say "i am happy u trust the fate now..i hope u can find your fate someday"....... Jj:"???"....... Soo hyun:"i already find my fate............"....... Brem...bremmmmmm (sound of big motorcycle)... Looks like a cool man(big body with black leather jacket) ride his red bigmotorcycle & stop in front of ph & jh. He open his helmet (he look so handsome) & ask them about the clinic location. Soo hyun saw that & soon recognize him, it was choi yong do, her lover.... she scream:"yeobongggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Then choi yong do look and run to her & loudly say "honeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!" (kkkkkkk). Soo hyun took off her heel then run to him too. They hug & gave kiss each other. Choi yong do :" honey, i am so lonely...2 days didnt met u its like years". Soo hyun:"ist?...poor my yeobong....i am sorry, i wont do that again!". Choi yong do:"promise!..i will punnish u if u do that again!" (ticklish her). Soo hyun:"hahahaha.....arrasso...arrasso!....". Choi yong do:"can we go now?". Soo hyun:"where?......". Choi yong do:"someplace when theres only 2 of us.....its so crowded here!". Soo hyun smile :"mmm....ok". Then they go to his big motorcycle(forget/didnt care people around them). Choi yong do:"hold it tight!.....i dont want u to fall". Soo hyun graps her hand around choi yong do waist, hug him tight....then she realize, there wasnt only them in there (oo oo ). Soo hyun to ph&jh :"i will go....take care 2 of u", she look to the hill where jj is & shout "i go first....thank u!". Bremmmm......bremmmmmm.....he ride his big motorcycle with a full speed. Ph+jh+jj..........(jaw drop)......kkkkkkkk =)) =)) =)) . A week after that ph+jh+jj have a wedding invitation from soo hyun&choi yong do :x :x

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Questions via Twitter. @theSTAR_korea !  (~ until July 13).

Kang So Ra will answer fan's questions about the drama doctor stranger & actors. 

★method (send via Twitter. @theSTAR_korea)

You must write [강소라] (kangsora) first in your tweet.

LINK: https://twitter.com/theSTAR_korea/status/487421490837483520/photo/1

:)] >:D<

cre: sepia0814 naver blog and theSTAR Korea

angels_natdylax05 said:

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Questions via Twitter. @theSTAR_korea !  (~ until July 13).

Kang So Ra will answer fan's questions about the drama doctor stranger & actors. 

★method (send via Twitter. @theSTAR_korea)

You must write [강소라] (kangsora) first in your tweet.

LINK: https://twitter.com/theSTAR_korea/status/487421490837483520/photo/1

:)] >:D<

cre: sepia0814 naver blog and theSTAR Korea

Archived