♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Jo Park

said: Don't blame it on the writer or the lack of story that made you guys think that SooHyun and Hoon was going to be a couple. Hoon has stated many times that he only liked Jae Hee. The cute scene when he walked into the shower while SooHyun was there, he was thinking of Jae Hee. The story never dicated that Hoon and SooHyun was going to be the OTP. Sure, the drama was written badly and main leads were never fleshed out but they always let you know that Hoon didn't like SooHyun more than a friend. So, SooHyun got more screen time. That just makes her the main female lead. How does it make her the love interest? Soo Hyun had better chemistry with Hoon. Well, that's because she was played by a better actress. Again, that doesn't make her the love interest. I said this in the main thread but JSY and Kang Sora were both heroines in the drama. A drama that tried to be two different stories.

Saying that, there's was no where in the script that should made you think that Hoon was suddenly going to like SooHyun. Not after two episodes. Not after Episode 12. It wouldn't make sense. It was either him ending up with Jae Hee or a open ending. That's all I'm going to say about that.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aya52893

Jo Park said:

ehey1256 said:

Then explain to me the scene when Kim A Young (Kim chi gyu's sister) said that they look like they were DATING?

I think if you see a young attractive man and women together, people will assume they are dating. 

what do you want dear ? We still in friendly talk. Dont make a fuss here dear.

@"Jo Park"‌ heol! What are you doing here? Are you really here to defend the writer or something? i don't think so.

Jo Park said: Don't blame it on the writer or the lack of story that made you guys think that SooHyun and Hoon was going to be a couple. Hoon has stated many times that he only liked Jae Hee. The cute scene when he walked into the shower while SooHyun was there, he was thinking of Jae Hee. The story never dicated that Hoon and SooHyun was going to be the OTP. Sure, the drama was written badly and main leads were never fleshed out but they always let you know that Hoon didn't like SooHyun more than a friend. So, SooHyun got more screen time. That just makes her the main female lead. How does it make her the love interest? Soo Hyun had better chemistry with Hoon. Well, that's because she was played by a better actress. Again, that doesn't make her the love interest. I said this in the main thread but JSY and Kang Sora were both heroines in the drama. A drama that tried to be two different stories.

Saying that, there's was no where in the script that should made you think that Hoon was suddenly going to like SooHyun. Not after two episodes. Not after Episode 12. It wouldn't make sense. It was either him ending up with Jae Hee or a open ending. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Guest hoonhyun

Some people are just so greedy. They already got what they wanted and now they don't even want to see us have fun. SMH
I dropped this drama even before ep 16 so i guess i can say this. All of the OTP aside, this drama is still terrible to me. And i still blame the writers for that. I'll give the credit when it's due but in this case i don't think they deserved any. Second worst kdrama i've seen. Just my opinion.

Jo Park said: Don't blame it on the writer or the lack of story that made you guys think that SooHyun and Hoon was going to be a couple. Hoon has stated many times that he only liked Jae Hee. The cute scene when he walked into the shower while SooHyun was there, he was thinking of Jae Hee. The story never dicated that Hoon and SooHyun was going to be the OTP. Sure, the drama was written badly and main leads were never fleshed out but they always let you know that Hoon didn't like SooHyun more than a friend. So, SooHyun got more screen time. That just makes her the main female lead. How does it make her the love interest? Soo Hyun had better chemistry with Hoon. Well, that's because she was played by a better actress. Again, that doesn't make her the love interest. I said this in the main thread but JSY and Kang Sora were both heroines in the drama. A drama that tried to be two different stories.

Guest norakim

hoonhyun said: Some people are just so greedy. They already got what they wanted and now they don't even want to see us have fun. SMH
I dropped this drama even before ep 16 so i guess i can say this. All of the OTP aside, this drama is still terrible to me. And i still blame the writers for that. I'll give the credit when it's due but in this case i don't think they deserved any. Second worst kdrama i've seen. Just my opinion.

Jo Park said:
hoonhyun said: Some people are just so greedy. They already got what they wanted and now they don't even want to see us have fun. SMH

Guest hoonhyun

Jo Park said:

Don't blame it on the writer or the lack of story that made you guys think that SooHyun and Hoon was going to be a couple. Hoon has stated many times that he only liked Jae Hee. The cute scene when he walked into the shower while SooHyun was there, he was thinking of Jae Hee. The story never dicated that Hoon and SooHyun was going to be the OTP. Sure, the drama was written badly and main leads were never fleshed out but they always let you know that Hoon didn't like SooHyun more than a friend. So, SooHyun got more screen time. That just makes her the main female lead. How does it make her the love interest? Soo Hyun had better chemistry with Hoon. Well, that's because she was played by a better actress. Again, that doesn't make her the love interest. I said this in the main thread but JSY and Kang Sora were both heroines in the drama. A drama that tried to be two different stories.

Well cingu, we criticized the story coz the story really a mess. It's not only about Hoon-Hee ending, but DS ending. If you watched it with open mind, you will know that the story like a crap, except you only see Hoon-Hee love line, not other story, and only make your review based on the result that Hoon-Hee ended together. I'm disappointed if I'm Hoon-Hee shipper and we are given the ending like that. Are they happy being runaway?

If you dont believe our opinion because we are quack shipper it's up to you, or you can ask neutral viewer. Or you can read in korean forum why netizens also criticized DS.

What make you think Hoon-Hyun doesn't make sense? Do you know the original novel story? It's not weird if we rant why Hoon-Hyun not the ending. Hoon-Hee shipper also will rant if they didnt end like in the novel, right.

Thank you for discussing with us, I'm appreciate your doing rather than who called us "losers who make a ruckus"

Jo Park said:

hoonhyun said:

Some people are just so greedy. They already got what they wanted and now they don't even want to see us have fun. SMH

See... that's where you assume. I didn't get what I want. I still got more questions that needed to be answered. The drama was badly written and the characters were under developed. They were even lazy enough to even re-use a scene from the second episode. I didn't enjoy this drama AND it isn't because my shipped couple didn't end up together.

Well thats definitely what we think, so who is the one we must blame? Of course, the writer. Who else? Hahahaha I dont understand why you said that we shouldnt blame the writer?

Guest TrangB

i just deleted everything that related to DS. i still love hoonhyun so much, but everytime i watch the old eps i don't think i can take it. it hurts me so badtwo bad news in one day. my heart is slowly brokenthis will always remind me that don't ever fall too much for a drama, especially kdrama because anything can happen OMGand they should have the another actress replaced SY. her face doesn't give me any emotions here even though she must make me feel like even the script is stupid but her acting skill can make me believe in the ending. bad script, bad actors, those things just make me hate this drama so muchonce again, troll ending. but luckily i have the movie released in china so i can see a hoonhyun happy ending :)quach hugs to you guys alllllll  8->

Archived