♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rating is a mess like the drama !

:-S

Hope there will be a twist in the final episode !

[-O<

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a nuclear bomb type of twist but what the heck, I'm not going to put my hopes up for nothing. Our ship has already sank deep but the other ship have it worst, they probably are very insecure cause 1) their lovely couple might split because everything was too easy yesterday 2) JH might die.

Us on the other hand, we have nothing to lose or be afraid of except Hyun ending up with JJ. Only that! lol so I can consider us quackers lucky.

guys... keep calm....we still have the finale tonight...

lets use #thankyouhoonhyun to thank uri quacks

for the laughter, tears and love....! quackhugs

10309339_1437240463208578_66156592434915

#thankyouhoonhyun

Guys I know you are angry and sad because last ep but please dont write rude post to any character okay. Well if you cant hold yourself, do it secretly. :D

Keep calm and happy. And look the positive side. Eventhough this drama is messed up, but it has made Lee Jong Suk, Kang Sora, and Park Hae Jin have improvement in their acting and shine more from before.

rynn_peace said: Guys I know you are angry and sad because last ep but please dont write rude post to any character okay. Well if you cant hold yourself, do it secretly. :D Keep calm and happy. And look the positive side. Eventhough this drama is messed up, but it has made Lee Jong Suk, Kang Sora, and Park Hae Jin growth in their acting and shine more from before.

Guys dunno if this will make you feel better but you aren't the only one who are angry but the whole DC , Naver, weibo, netizens even the martians  near our planet earth are angry  hahahaha, I decided not to watch  ep 19 just to keep my nerves as healthy as possible :D and i may skip ep 20 too  so plz let 's keep calm for now ...

Rania Zeid said: Guys dunno if this will make you feel better but you aren't the only one who are angry but the whole DC , Naver, weibo, netizens even the martians  near our planet earth are angry  hahahaha, I decided not to watch  ep 19 just to keep my nerves as healthy as possible :D and i may skip ep 20 too  so plz let 's keep calm for now ...

I'm seriously wasted a whole lot of time just to watch this F***king senseless drama. And like somebody said KOREA can't really understand the concept of last love.

I thought it would be a really good drama with whole lot of meaningful concepts like being a good doctor, working hard like Quack and never give up no matter how much everybody criticizes u. But this just sunk down deep at the bottomest ever. Teaching nobody any good messages but giving them this fantasy of being romantic and ending up with your first love.

I wasted all my time for nothing. I made time even though I had a hell lot of homework to do. I wasted all my tears for nothing. And the pdnim and crappy writer gave me this crappy ending.

Not gonna watch it again. I should have given up on it ages ago. Now I feels SO REGRETFUL... :(( ~X( ~X( [-X

Guest piena

pd-nim... TToTT
tumblr_mgsb34XXSx1rtiqg9o1_500.gif

im been so busy this day..and this what i got..but i'm still with this ship, even it just 0.0000000001% of posibility, im still here to support this ship..no matter what happen lets us be strong Quaker.. ^:)^

Archived