♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest christina41216

pandalover1 said: @christina41216 I'm not exactly sure but JH left Hoon for another man because she couldn't live and forgive Hoon for killing her father and Hoon ended up marrying Hyun but without love. Well the drama's storyline is very different, they changed it alot. so yeaa.. 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest illyria

rheiuna said: I prefer an open ending if hoon will not end up with quack... goshhhh i want cha to kill JHee hahahaha.. (i can hear myself,,, laughing an evil laughhhhh) >:) >:) >:) Pleaseee comrade Cha, don't let me downnnn, this time make sure JHee will die wahahaha u missed at Budapest so dont dare fail on this last episode ... >:) >:) >:) OMG im so so bitter.... wahahaha

Guest christina41216

chinky00 said: the show became WTF the moment Jae Hee came back. its impossible to survive what happened in budapest XD like come on! not only did she get shot in the heart, she also fell into the water. even if someone had jumped right in to save her, it would have been impossible to find her. & hello? she fainted when she fell. how the hell did she not drown? just XD!!!

Guest christina41216

illyria said:
rheiuna said: I prefer an open ending if hoon will not end up with quack... goshhhh i want cha to kill JHee hahahaha.. (i can hear myself,,, laughing an evil laughhhhh) >:) >:) >:) Pleaseee comrade Cha, don't let me downnnn, this time make sure JHee will die wahahaha u missed at Budapest so dont dare fail on this last episode ... >:) >:) >:) OMG im so so bitter.... wahahaha

Guest TrangB

hoonhyun said: @TrangB you should just drop it like me along time ago. I dropped it after ep 15-16 because i didn't have trusts in this drama and the production team. If you look back, nothing really add up and they completely messed up every character in this drama. Now they are just trying to give you guys lame excuses. Guys anyways please do me a favour if you can, please DO NOT WATCH THESE LAST 2 EPISODES. Spread the news if you can and next time never ever watch any drama from this writer again. (that's my favour before departing from all of you beautiful quackers :D) We have a pretty big fan base internationally ( i don't know about in Korea) but i hope this drama's rating will fall to the bottom of hell. Beside i'm going to let the pd have it later for making us look like a fool. I felt like he used us. >:P

I want to congratulate PH&JH for being the worst couple of the year and i hope they will win an award for that. Despite LJS and KSR's great acting, i still i hope that this drama will not win any award. Because it's quacking suck.

Finally, @TrangB i don't know if you still remember about what you said to me earlier and tried to encourage to keep watching. I was touched and i thank you for your caring comment. What other drama are you watching, maybe we can meet again on other drama. are you going to watch love and temptation? and to rest of you quackers, until we meet again please take care. :D

Guest heylody

Are they serious ? Who will end up with the man who killed your father ? :|
And Hoon .. AAAAAARGH. 
CALM CALM CALM.

Guest chinky00

lummy said: Please let Soohyun be happy independent lady..Don't pair her with Jaejoon tough he did a right thing saving Hyun's dad(?)

Archived