♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

#THANKYOUHOONHYUN for sharing what is the real meaning of true love. Maybe you both dont end up together as a couple but in friendship way, i already prepare myself for the worse and also for the best. Oh Soo Hyun is a great doctor here with Park Hoon.  From episode 3 until 18, i found so much thing that i will make it in my treasure card with the name of  you both. Thank you i found you both. You are awesome and i really hope you end up together not in my mind but also in the last episode. Soo Hyun, you are the true love of Park Hoon and Jae Joon.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, you are awesome. Seeing all you comments with so many jokes and yes, no hatred comment makes me felling relieve. Thanks for seven weeks that i have enjoyed so well. Although, i ever felt in jailed for a week because i made ruckus and yeah, you are still rocking me :DThank you quack shipper. You are great and cool. Awesome ><It's being in honour for shipping them. Since beginning, I saw Soo Hyun is the most person that always crying and have a miserable life in this drama and Park Hoon is a miserable boy who cant move on from his first love. Why i ship them ? Simple, fate. Not in heartbeat connection but in past, they shared the past that they never wanted to happen. Because of her father, Park Hoon left South Korea. Because of his father, he finally met Soo Hyun. They lost their parents in a tragic way. They both saw their parents died in front of them. They are searching their identity to be a real doctor and yes, one is a people who wants to search his love and other is the people who wants to be loved. They met accidently like serendipity. A happy ecounter. Remember their first meeting because of the blue line in hospital ? Zzzupp, that is it. They are meant to be. They complete each other. They can argue and bicker all the time because that's the way they develop their relationship becomes deeper. Although, we see only Hyun who feels love Hoon so much like she will be going crazy if she doesnt meet him, it has the same case like Hoon with Jaehee, he went crazy after Jaehee fell down from the bridge in Budapest. But her love to Hoon isnt selfish. She doesnt force Hoon to love her back because she knows, Hoon has Jaehee in his side and she doesnt want to destroy it. She has the respect for appreaciting their relationship although her heart is bleeding and broken for the same time. I feel thank to SooHyun for teaching me, love isnt selfish.

Thanks for the ranting :D

kiyasnow

said:

#THANKYOUHoonHyun for sharing 73+ different scenes/scenery together from episode 3-18, though i couldn't capture all of them, seeing these two together always make me smile and excited xD Even if our ship sink, to see these two on the same screen/scene was enough to make me happy!!~ love love them truly!!~<3<3

and hope episode 19-20 have more quack moments!!~ these two have great chemistry!!!~ ( @kaiskloset this is how the hashtag work right?? xD i don't really understand hashtags ^^)

Just wondering, why on earth would Hoon want to go back to NK? The fact that he made it out of there was like a miracle, he also mentioned that living there was like hell yet he still wants to return there with JH. I guess he was so blinded by 'love' that he didn't stop to think that he might definitely be killed if he returns to NK. Atleast now he doesn't have the  thought of returning to NK or does he? Oh dear Hoon, you may be some genius doctor but when it comes to everyday common sense, emotional quotient stuff, lol i guess you must have left that in NK.  =))

201407060822182510_1.jpg
source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407060822182510

kiyasnow said:

#THANKYOUHoonHyun for sharing 73+ different scenes/scenery together from episode 3-18, though i couldn't capture all of them, seeing these two together always make me smile and excited xD Even if our ship sink, to see these two on the same screen/scene was enough to make me happy!!~ love love them truly!!~<3<3

Guest kiyasnow

Rania Zeid said:

kiyasnow

said:

and hope episode 19-20 have more quack moments!!~ these two have great chemistry!!!~ ( @kaiskloset this is how the hashtag work right?? xD i don't really understand hashtags ^^)

I re-watched ep 6 and i noticed when Hoon met JH for the first time and JH pretended that she isn't JH, Hoon said "Are you mad because I didn't come looking for you? I tried my best to look for you. I did everything that I could. I'm sorry, it's all my fault." His feeling toward JH is filled with more guilty than love, isn't it?Then from the conversation between Cha and JH, JH said to Cha"He won't believe that Song Jae Hee is dead now. That was the only way to control him as planned."Why they tried so hard to make Hoon believe that JH is alive if she is JH? Cha didn't know that she is real JH? This conversation seems weird, doesn't it?
And when Soo Hyun started falling in love with Soo Hyun? I think after Hoon helped her to do her mom surgery. How do you think?

rynn_peace said: I re-watched ep 6 and i noticed when Hoon met JH for the first time and JH pretended that she isn't JH, Hoon said "Are you mad because I didn't come looking for you? I tried my best to look for you. I did everything that I could. I'm sorry, it's all my fault." His feeling toward JH is filled with more guilty than love, isn't it?Then from the conversation between Cha and JH, JH said to Cha"He won't believe that Song Jae Hee is dead now. That was the only way to control him as planned."Why they tried so hard to make Hoon believe that JH is alive if she is JH? Cha didn't know that she is real JH? This conversation seems weird, doesn't it?
And when Soo Hyun started falling in love with Soo Hyun? I think after Hoon helped her to do her mom surgery. How do you think?

Guest aya52893

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407060822182510

newsen article says   Joon leaves hospital

ends relationship with Soohyun....

omeeegadddd... its monday tomorrow...

im not emotionally ready for DS to end

waaaaaaaaaaaah help unni @Rania @katkat88 @Bambiina 

pic via kdramagirlthoughts) =))

-------------------------------------------------

So this means they can't be together in the end? Poor Jaejoon sshii.(i love it when soohyun calls him like that :) ) Hope he will find someone (cameo! Cheon Song yi) hahahaha. Kidding :D

And our HoonHyun has high chance to be the end game :)) :))

Archived