♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

all korean said:

kimsontoya

said:

She said that after she was separated from Hoon she went to Japan, right? There she finished her "medical studies".  Assuming that what she told to Soo Hyun is true, then why on earth did she become a North Korean spy? I mean, if her truest intention is to meet Hoon and be with Hoon,

she can just go straight (from Japan) to South Korea.

Why  go back to North Korea and become a spy?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH's character really make me confused. and its really bother me when she cried for hoon. i cant conclude whether she loves hoon or she hates hoon. honestly i hope JH will do something cruel to hoon (maybe her revenge?) so hoon will forget her easily and hyun will come to heal hoon's wound  :)is it possible? :)^:)^btw i checked koala's poll. we almost beat them in first poll and we're leading in the second poll :D

minhosulli293912

said:

JH's character really make me confused. and its really bother me when she cried for hoon. i cant conclude whether she loves hoon or she hates hoon. honestly i hope JH will do something cruel to hoon (maybe her revenge?) so hoon will forget her easily and hyun will come to heal hoon's wound  :)

is it possible? 

:)^:)^btw i checked koala's poll. we almost beat them in first poll and we're leading in the second poll :D

Guest JessicaD1430293883

@angels_natdylax05 said :

Holly!!!!!! Ma Gawd!!!!!!! Hyun is at the frontal lobe!!!

The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that controls important skills for humans, such as emotions, problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and social and sexual behavior. It is, in essence, home to our personality and our ability to communicate.

It is also responsible for primary motor function, or our ability to consciously move our muscles, and two key areas related to speech.

The frontal lobe is larger and more developed in humans than any other organism.

As its name indicates, the frontal lobe is at the front of the brain. The right hemisphere of the frontal lobe controls the left part of the body, and vice versa.

I'm about to be FAINT!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha  =)) =))

JessicaD said:

The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that controls important skills for humans, such as emotions, problem solving, memory, language, judgment, and social and sexual behavior. It is, in essence, home to our personality and our ability to communicate.

It is also responsible for primary motor function, or our ability to consciously move our muscles, and two key areas related to speech.

The frontal lobe is larger and more developed in humans than any other organism.

As its name indicates, the frontal lobe is at the front of the brain. The right hemisphere of the frontal lobe controls the left part of the body, and vice versa.

pandalover1 said: all korean said:

kimsontoya

said:

She said that after she was separated from Hoon she went to Japan, right? There she finished her "medical studies".  Assuming that what she told to Soo Hyun is true, then why on earth did she become a North Korean spy? I mean, if her truest intention is to meet Hoon and be with Hoon,

she can just go straight (from Japan) to South Korea.

Why  go back to North Korea and become a spy?

pandalover1 said: JessicaD said:

pandalover1 said: This is actually in the area i'm studying now, how come i never thought of it earlier. I swear @angels_natdylax05 when i saw you post this, i laughing so hard ,it was so hilarious, you actually turned it around. The picture of this brain was apparently favouring the other ship, until you came and turn it around. OMG! YOU'RE AWESOME!  =)) \m/  =))

pandalover1

said: This is actually in the area i'm studying now, how come i never thought of it earlier. I swear @angels_natdylax05 when i saw you post this, i laughing so hard ,it was so hilarious, you actually turned it around. The picture of this brain was apparently favouring the other ship, until you came and turn it around. OMG! YOU'RE AWESOME!  =)) \m/  =))

pandalover1 said: NICEEE..I used to google these kinda random facts too till I got busy with school. Thank You very much! Hahaha! imagine If I did a research on QCD, or better phrase as Quack Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, well If Hoon and Hyun get together in the end we might have alot of people getting that disorder and the more people having it the more legit the disorder becomes. HAHAHAHA! =))

angels_natdylax05 said: pandalover1 said: NICEEE..I used to google these kinda random facts too till I got busy with school. Thank You very much! Hahaha! imagine If I did a research on QCD, or better phrase as Quack Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, well If Hoon and Hyun get together in the end we might have alot of people getting that disorder and the more people having it the more legit the disorder becomes. HAHAHAHA! =))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

So ...maybe that's the reason why he.....

=)) =))

AND....When you said SKINSHIP?...SKINSHIP! SKINSHIP! SKINSHIP EVERYWHERE!!!!!

angels_natdylax05 is killing me with her post !!

=)) =))

Guest aya52893

Hahaha. You are all funny! Can't stop laughing when i saw @angels_natdylax05‌ post in main thread! =))

You guys are awesome! Hahahahaha.. =))

You made my day! =))

Doctor stranger is totally addicting! We search everything! Hahahahaha.. and having fun!

I love you quackers :))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Hoon’s Revenge Piggyback or is it an excuse for touching her ???

tumblr_n6xskbc6j01stmypwo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6xskbc6j01stmypwo2_500.gif

tumblr_n6xskbc6j01stmypwo3_500.gif

Hoon's thoughts : "Let's touch Dulpari breast secretly.She will not notice ! I'm so smart !" >:)

Aigoo... This guy is so perverted !

=))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

I love this quack video because it's like Jae Hee doesn't exist !

>:) 

Guest kiyasnow

#THANKYOUHoonHyun for sharing 73+ different scenes/scenery together from episode 3-18, though i couldn't capture all of them, seeing these two together always make me smile and excited xD Even if our ship sink, to see these two on the same screen/scene was enough to make me happy!!~ love love them truly!!~<3<3

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

and hope episode 19-20 have more quack moments!!~ these two have great chemistry!!!~ ( @kaiskloset this is how the hashtag work right?? xD i don't really understand hashtags ^^)

Archived