♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lummy no no no. Dont forget you are fasting right now before you will change your mind into a byeonate mind~

well, for me, i will be the grandmother of coward's child soon :D
well announcement :D

they have already showed the written preview for ep 19??? can someone tell me pls? i don't want to go to the main thread because they are all jae hee jae hee

:P

Soo Hyun discovered her dad is collapsed. She called JJ as a murderer, not a doctor and she asked him to go from the hospital. Meanwhile, Hoon wants to meet the president directly and expose PM's secret plan.

@lummy no no no. Dont forget you are fasting right now before you will change your mind into a byeonate mind~

well, for me, i will be the grandmother of coward's child soon :D

well announcement :D

you know me so well dear.....well thats why I have not visited this thread for few days dear....

=)) =)) =))

@minhosulli293912 you know dear, Hyun is afraid to tell me about her pregnancy well, if she didnt tell me earlier, i will make Choi Young Do as her husband but with my mind, i made Hoon as her husband because i want to teach him how to be a man not a coward with a lovestruck momento~

enough :D

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Here the traduction of Jin Se Yeon article :

New article Article about Jin see yeon's acting : it said since first broadcast, the viewers didn't satisfied with her JH, because she couldn't use proper NK saturi (dialect). She made viewers couldnt immerse completely to the drama. Then when she became SHee, viewers expected she will do better because she didnt need to use saturi again. But her acting is ackward continuously. The SHee's character is actually interesting character but she didn't get the point to act as SHee so the audiences can't feel symphatize toward her character. Then, while she is still contibuting in Inspiring Generation when she joined DS. Because DS shooting abroad has been scheduled, she couldnt attend press conference "Inspiring Generation" and it's reported cause disruption of schedules.
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/daehwakoh/#otJB469LVqK5BjMk.99

=))

angels_natdylax05 said: ruzikie said: @minhosulli293912 you know dear, Hyun is afraid to tell me about her pregnancy well, if she didnt tell me earlier, i will make Choi Young Do as her husband but with my mind, i made Hoon as her husband because i want to teach him how to be a man not a coward with a lovestruck momento~

enough :D

@JessicaD chingu, i know you are quack shipper but please dont mention any actress name here except Hoon aka coward or donkey head, SooHyun aka My daughter and Choi Young Do aka the backup husband to be but passed. Arraso ;)

Guest JessicaD1430293883

ruzikie said: @JessicaD chingu, i know you are quack shipper but please dont mention any actress name here except Hoon aka coward or donkey head, SooHyun aka My daughter and Choi Young Do aka the backup husband to be but passed. Arraso ;)

Archived