♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

@kdramafeed‌ I'm so hungry for Hoonhyun moments! I know right!?! I seriously hope the production crew won't let us down! I feel so insecure..

Oh yea , people have been saying like SH and JJ seem to be going back to their original path, like people think there's a possibility that they might get back together. Honestly, I don't mind If Hyun doesn't end up with Hoon* you know I don't mean that* but no she can't be with JJ. I Know that we are predicting that he'll end up saving director oh, the fact that our Soohyun is such an angel for forgiving him for all he has done, used her, lie to her etc. Even If he save her dad, I don't think they can be together after what had happen,they can be friends but a sane person wouldn't marry someone who used to want to destroy your family's life and JJ would prolly be living with guilt after that. Honestly i really don't like people saying that Hyun might end up with JJ, seriously it wouldn't do her character justice.

Some things can't be fix..

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pandalover1 said: @kdramafeed‌ I'm so hungry for Hoonhyun moments! I know right!?! I seriously hope the production crew won't let us down! I feel so insecure.. Oh yea , people have been saying like SH and JJ seem to be going back to their original path, like people think there's a possibility that they might get back together. Honestly, I don't mind If Hyun doesn't end up with Hoon* you know I don't mean that* but no she can't be with JJ. I Know that we are predicting that he'll end up saving director oh, the fact that our Soohyun is such an angel for forgiving him for all he has done, used her, lie to her etc. Even If he save her dad, I don't think they can be together after what had happen,they can be friends but a sane person wouldn't marry someone who used to want to destroy your family's life and JJ would prolly be living with guilt after that. Honestly i really don't like people saying that Hyun might end up with JJ, seriously it wouldn't do her character justice. Some things can't be fix..

Guest kimsontoya

At this point of the story, people who are wishing JJ would end up with Soo Hyun are like wishing that Park Hoon's mom will end up with Agent Cha.  Hahahaha. =)) =))

Guest elnh20

At this point of the story, people who are wishing JJ would end up with Soo Hyun are like wishing that Park Hoon's mom will end up with Agent Cha.  Hahahaha. =)) =))

no no no, , ,not Agent Cha, , its Lolipop Guy, , :D

@kaiskloset GOMAWO for the virtual hugs! Oh really!? SooHyun calling JJ a murderer! She has finally reached her tolerance limit! Oh Poor baby girl, Hoon to the rescue!! I can smile a little more now 

elnh20 said:

Guest katkat88

pandalover1 said: @kaiskloset GOMAWO for the virtual hugs! Oh really!? SooHyun calling JJ a murderer! She has finally reached her tolerance limit! Oh Poor baby girl, Hoon to the rescue!! I can smile a little more now 

elnh20

said:

Guest kdramafeed

they are just afraid , that hoonhyun might happen.
They dont feel what soo hyun is feeling.They just want her to go away from hoon.

There is no way that Hyun and JJ would happen again..
He freaking killed her dad and wanted to destroy everything she has.
If director Oh dies,then she will be alone with a broken hospital.
Everything JJ did will  ONLY  harm HER.

No normal Person would want,that someone nice like Soo hyun would end up with a guy like him.
they dont feel her pain at all.They just see Jae Hee's wounds.

#quackresponsibilitymoment 

Being responsible with alcohol and having turns taking the other home, when the other has just had too much to drink :D

24wxa53.jpgjzemhj.jpgb55tdv.jpg

+ Piggy back :D cr sepia0814

w873lw.jpg
cr ljs dcinside

tumblr_n5z7485ZES1qh95xeo3_250.giftumblr_n5z7485ZES1qh95xeo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5z7485ZES1qh95xeo1_250.giftumblr_n5z7485ZES1qh95xeo4_250.gif  

cr: cananki-m-in 

+ steamy! Maybe if I had not watched this scene/DS beforehand and just looked at the big 'ljs dcinside' pic above I'd think this scene was very different from just someone placing another onto a mattress :D

33f9mko.jpg

fv8qs1.jpgfv8qs1.jpgkb1x7q.jpg cr sepia0814

*some pics have already been posted in the earlier pages of this thread, but i'm sure you all don't mind 

;;)

she has a big teddy like his mother has. <3 so cute

i want them together.....i dont like the main thread

:(

Hoon can get two new ones for his two most important women in his life, His Mama and Hyun =))

I really dislike going there too,I don't go there often but when I do is mostly just for livecap..

Archived