♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

@katkat88 dont say a nightmare unnie. I suddenly remember one thing that has passed on my mind =))

Yeah, seems like Hoon will call her again ddulpari even Hoon will be her husband in my delulu world. He will stay calling her like that :))

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaD1430293883

katkat88 said: Guys, you are all awesome.  I'm having migraine since yesterday and visiting the main thread was not helpful at all with all  those colorful lights and those migraine inducing analysis (without much depth actually). I'm glad there's this quack shipper's thread which lighten up my day, less stress and just having pure fun. Honestly, this is the first time I join shipper's thread, thanks to this insane but very addictive drama and most especially thanks to you guys.
kdramafeed said: ruzikie said: Did you realise why Hoon never call SooHyun's name directly ? Even he talked to Jaejoon, he always call her Dr.Quack. I never heard him calling SooHyun or maybe Oh SooHyun, only called her Dr.Oh when in episode 13. Only that T.T  

Guest JessicaD1430293883

ruzikie said: @katkat88 dont say a nightmare unnie. I suddenly remember one thing that has passed on my mind =)) Yeah, seems like Hoon will call her again ddulpari even Hoon will be her husband in my delulu world. He will stay calling her like that :))

@angel_natdylax5 no no no i should call my self a newbie ahjumma since i'm still 21 hahaha. My friend calls me ahjumma because i have a laugh like an old ahjumma. Just in case, i share the same birthday with the donkey head with three years gap. Hahahaha where's untie @raniazeid ??? I should have a permission from her to call her mine, a donkey head ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :)) =))

Wakakaka...  you gals are crazy. angel. wakakakkaka only 15 chinggus??????????????? wakakakakaka... poor Hoon... 
Kiyasnow awesome manga ... I lovee itt.. it look like made by a professional.
... it's 4 days ... gonna miss you gals ... 

I hope I don't have to sing ..
letttttttttttttttt it goooooooooooooooo let itttttttttttttt goooo .. wakakakakaka..

[-O<  happy ending for hyun pliss.. chaebal... I promise I'll be good in the main thread.. no pissing anyone ... I will be good girl

Guest kdramafeed

God, I never wanted 2 people to be together that bad!
Im getting crazy.Its the first time in my life behaving like this and i dont want to be disappointed ;(

Chaeeball!

Guest JessicaD1430293883

kdramafeed said:

Im getting crazy.Its the first time in my life behaving like this and i dont want to be disappointed ;(

Chaeeball!

Guest aya52893

JessicaD said: kdramafeed said:

Chaeeball!

Guest JessicaD1430293883

aya52893 said: JessicaD said: kdramafeed said:

Chaeeball!

Guest kdramafeed

it would be such a waste!
I just want hoon realizing his feelings!
I want him to be sure about his feelings for her.
I want him to go after her and hold her and tell her how much she means to him,that she made him a good doctor and that he is thankful  <3
I want him to say sorry,that he hurt her so much.
that he will always love her and stay with her forever.

Guest JessicaD1430293883

kdramafeed said:

I want him to be sure about his feelings for her.
I want him to go after her and hold her and tell her how much she means to him,that she made him a good doctor and that he is thankful  <3
that he will always love her and stay with her forever.

Guest katkat88

@kdramfeed
It would not be waste.
Hoon will realize his feelings towards SH very soon.
I want him to be sure about his feelings for her.Once Hoon said to SH that he likes her, then he's already sure.
He already said sorry to SH in Episode 16.

I want him to go after her and hold her and tell her how much she means to him,that she made him a good doctor and that he is thankful. that he will always love her and stay with her forever.He will go after her and hold her and will declare to SH that he loves her and how much she means to him and it will happen in the last episode, just wait for it.

Honestly, even if I'm 99.99% sure that they're the endgame, I don't expect an ending wherein Hoon will declare his feeling to SH.  I'm fine if they end up meeting again after separating for a while with the hope of starting a (love) relationship for real. But of course, it's much better if Hoon will really declare his feelings to SH, not in words, but through a passionate kiss.

Guys let s be realistic, If Quack r goin to be the endgame don't expect hoon will declare his love to Sohyun or there goin to be a passionate kiss or even a kiss (unless  Hyun is dreaming abt hoon kissing her  :D)  during the last ep they may give us some hints that PH started to really care abt SH and have some sort of feeling  for her (they already showed us that in ep 17 & even 18 but it was bit vague,  in the last ep it ll be more obvious i think) then the ending will be more like Jae hee is  leaving and PH standing there watching her walking away but he is not running after her  this time;   they ll show us Hyun waiting  for him to come to her, it is like a hint that she ll be by his side from now on, she ll  wait for him to realise his feelings towards her,  (exactly like  JH said  in ep 17 ) 
that if really our quack couple r goin to end up together :D  

Rania Zeid said: Guys let s be realistic, If Quack r goin to be the endgame don't expect hoon will declare his love to Sohyun or there goin to be a passionate kiss or even a kiss (unless  Hyun is dreaming abt hoon kissing her  :D)  during the last ep they may give us some hints that PH started to really care abt SH and have some sort of feeling  for her (they already showed us that in ep 17 & even 18 but it was bit vague,  in the last ep it ll be more obvious i think) then the ending will be more like Jae hee is  leaving and PH standing there watching her walking away but he is not running after her  this time;   they ll show us Hyun waiting  for him to come to her, it is like a hint that she ll be by his side from now on, she ll  wait for him to realise his feelings towards her,  (exactly like  JH said  in ep 17 ) 
that if really our quack couple r goin to end up together :D  

Archived