♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest migtly

ruzikie said: angels_natdylax05 said: k_craze said: Borrowing from @sandjh
I thought Korea is a country that has conservative values.  This can be considered molestation unless both parties do not mind.   His elbow is touching her breasts (my teukso shipping mind is trying not to go berserk) and he always can't keep his hands to himself whenever he sees Soohyun. She only touched his cheeks (slapped) and his crown jewels (kicked) but how many times he backhugged her, touched her hands, hugged her, touched her head with the lame excuse of giving her a head massage. Chased after her when she ignored him.   Seriously, if he is not interested then he is a player. 

Calm down y'all...I'm having a good laugh here..hahahahaha... I'm gonna go with Choi Young Do-ie with my Hyun-ie... =)) :)) ... Ohhh...I'm gonna miss this moment with all of you.. we can never do this at other shipper where we being open minded and had a fun bickering... <GROUP HUGS EVERYONE>... Let's strive for 200 pages Quackers !!!! \m/ 12 pages to go...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHfe7ZeZBDvM0eDE0H1RQ

Borrowing from @sandjhMOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

I thought Korea is a country that has conservative values.  This can be considered molestation unless both parties do not mind.   His elbow is touching her breasts (my teukso shipping mind is trying not to go berserk) and he always can't keep his hands to himself whenever he sees Soohyun. She only touched his cheeks (slapped) and his crown jewels (kicked) but how many times he backhugged her, touched her hands, hugged her, touched her head with the lame excuse of giving her a head massage. Chased after her when she ignored him.   Seriously, if he is not interested then he is a player. 

Guest migtly

Don't worry, we all know just a kidding message ! Anyway everyone want Sora with their prefer person that mean Sora is so good and acceptable by everyone !!

Guest aya52893

I DON'T REMEMBER IN THIS SCENE THEY SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER??? ;) /:) :-? #-o

SBS DRAMA KAKAO STORY

62b6a9c5tw1ehykmc68kfg20c906yhdt.gif?typ

cre: sepia0814 blog naver

111.png?type=w2

cre: as tagged

@angels_natdylax05‌

Why i Can't see the images?

:(( hahahha

imageimage

OSH : Stop calling me a quack!! My patients will really think I am one.

PH : Sorry Quack…Oops ^ ^…It’s my habbit. What should i do now?

PH : Hey Quack…Oh jeez…

OSH : Whatever…I’ll let it go because…I’m an extremely kind person.

cr: natwalan  

Guest kimsontoya

I'm laughing like crazy reading all your posts. I've never expected that joining a shipper forum can be this FUN. Hahahaha! =))  Actually, SBS had succeeded in putting a romantic conflict in this drama.  Just look at the shippers' war.  Hahaha. So ridiculous but sooo bloody funny. One more week to go.  We'll miss you all, quackers.  :(

@angels_natdylax05 maybe initially the filmed them sitting next to each other but it's possible that they might have changed it because they didn't want to make the other party displease or maybe they didn't want to troll the quackers too much.. HAHAHA!
=))

Kim .. I laugh sooooooooooooooo hard reading some comments ... so funny ... wakakaka.. and sometime so absurd .... I reach the point where I laugh out loud at all those super 'dramatic' comment ... wahahaha.. what a way to release my stress ....
And gals . whatever the ending .. it was fun ... I am sure even if Hyun doesn't end up with PHoon ... she will have a happy ending .... and I am so bad . if I cannot get Phoon Hyun ending .. I don't mind an open ending .... wakakakkaa...
and this 'incident' change the way I look at some soompiers ... it make me see the real them ... interesting to know...
I hope we meet again in other thread in better circumstances .... May be in SR new drama or JS next drama (which will be yearssssssssssssssssss)

Guest aya52893

I'm laughing like crazy reading all your posts. I've never expected that joining a shipper forum can be this FUN. Hahahaha! =))  Actually, SBS had succeeded in putting a romantic conflict in this drama.  Just look at the shippers' war.  Hahaha. So ridiculous but sooo bloody funny. One more week to go.  We'll miss you all, quackers. 

:(

Haha. Same here. Its my first time joining a shipper thread and it was so fun! Thank you for the great experience quackers :) i love you all :)

Guest k_craze

Bambiina said:  I reach the point where I laugh out loud at all those super 'dramatic' comment ... wahahaha.. what a way to release my stress ....
And gals . whatever the ending .. it was fun ... I am sure even if Hyun doesn't end up with PHoon ... she will have a happy ending .... and I am so bad . if I cannot get Phoon Hyun ending .. I don't mind an open ending .... wakakakkaa...

I hope we meet again in other thread in better circumstances .... May be in SR new drama or JS next drama (which will be yearssssssssssssssssss)

Archived